1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat May 20, 2023 9:13 am

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella, Panda, Shiloh

Sam frowned a bit at Anri's words, nodding in agreement as he kept a gentle grip on Anri's hand and the books. He looked to each of them as they spoke, taking in the conversation and sights around him. There were so many interesting creatures and beings here, ones like he had never seen before. Glancing over to Zurteca and Jessabella, he nodded at them, also thinking that it would be nice to sit down in some seats or a booth.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku looked around worriedly, trying to keep himself from panicking. He called out for help before running off and looking around for a latter, rope, anything...

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel chuckled a bit and pet Eclair's head gently. He listened carefully to Amaya and nodded along as she spoke, looking toward her and stroking his chin once more. "Hmmm... Perhaps we could go to the park and then try and get a bite to eat?" the blonde one suggested thoughtfully.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jasell, Trix, LAP

Lee looked around, antenna perking at the description and explanation given by Fleur. She looked at her and listened carefully to the conversation happening around her. The blush on her cheeks stayed there as she glanced back at Jasell briefly.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, Trix, LAP, Fleur, Jasell

ARK giggled happily as Red nudged him. He nudged him back gently before looking over at Pride and tilting his head to the side curiously at them.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix's antenna perked and twitched a bit, taking in the information as she was genuinely curiously. "Is that so?" she replied thoughtfully as she glanced around at everyone before glancing back at Fleur, the blush still staying on her cheeks. "What is this place called? Like you said, we could find a similar place here." she replied thoughtfully.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, ARK, Lee, Red, Pride cub

LAP stared at the painting for a bit longer before he made a small wirring sound and turned his attention back to the group.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam, Panda, Shiloh

Zurteca looked around at those around her, smiling awkwardly toward the cat maids before looking at Jessabella. She wasn't used to being so friendly around others but she was trying in her own way. "Yeah. Let's do that." she responded, nodding in agreement.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca, Panda and Shiloh

Anri hummed and held Sam's hand, and the books. He nodded to the both of them, then glanced to the others. He said "I...want to sit in a booth." He watched as his sister nodded to him, then he looked around at the Neko girls and others.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one whimpered. She crouched down, worried about standing up anymore. She saw him running around. She hoped he could find someone...

(Do you want to put an NPC for this, or should i like have Oki or Ammy be here? Ah, you could play Oki if you want and I could play Ammy and the boys)

Maya the Pokemon breeder- female- adult- Jello (Arcanine), Pudding (Ninetails), Stormie (Mightyena ; Eclair (tan ruffed chocolate and cream), Danish and Donut- Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. She had our Eclair on the ground with his brothers now. She nodded and said "That sounds like a good plan." She began to walk along, the three brothers running after her.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and looked to the others. She glanced around at the art and other stuff, then looked to Lee. She saw her looking at her, and felt her cheeks heat up again. She quickly looked away, and nodded to the others.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur hummed as she said "It's called a museum. I believe that's the building we're in right now. We'll have to look around and see if we can find things other than art here. Otherwise, this is just an art museum i guess.."

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red twitched their ears and looked around a bit. They made a little horse sound as they were nudged back. Pride sniffed at the SIR unit a bit. He then twitched his bear like ears.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Pride lifted his head to look around a bit. He nodded to Red as they checked on him.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam, Panda and Shiloh

Jessabella hummed and smiled at the two. She nodded to her brother, and looked at the other two. She wasn't sure if Zurteca and Sam had an opinion on where they wanted to sit. She waited to see if they agreed to a booth or not.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd smiled and watched. They listened to the others now.

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male nodded at them. The blue and brown eyed one said "Okay."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:54 am

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella, Panda, Shiloh

Sam kept his hold on Anri's hand and the books and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. That sounds like a good plan." he confirmed in a softer voice. This was such a fascinating place so much to take in and look at as he glanced around a bit in a curious manner.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku continued his search but wasn't having any luck finding anything he needed to help free Amaya from the tree. He was worried for her as he called out for help once more.

(That's a great idea and a very good question!! Honesty, totally up to you! I'm sorry to ask but will you remind me who Oki is? I think maybe you playing Ammy and the boys and then me playing Oki would be a great idea but I'm just blanking on which character that is. Sorry it took me so long to reply also....)

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel nodded in agreement at Maya and chuckled a bit as he followed her lead. He glanced back at Eclair and all of the brothers that followed behind Maya. "So, how long have you been training these little cuties for anyhow? They seem to be awfully attached to you." he asked in an attempt to make casual conversation as the began to stroll along.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jasell, Trix, LAP

Lee continued to blush a bit deeper this time as she turned her attention back to the artwork and sights before her. Her antenna twitched a bit as she listened to the conversation happening around her.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, Trix, LAP, Fleur, Jasell

ARK let out a robotic-sounding giggle as Red sniffed at him. He kept casting his gaze at the sights around the museum as he turned his attention toward Pride cub as well as the others around him.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix listened carefully to Fleur's response, antenna twitching with curiosity and interest. She nodded in agreement as she continued to take in the sights around her. "This place truly is fascinating. You're right in saying that we'll have to explore more to see the rest." she responded, giving a small smile toward Fleur.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, ARK, Lee, Red, Pride cub

LAP finished looking at the previous painting before wandering around to the next one. "Pretty!" he commented enthusiastically, still taking in the sights around him.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam, Panda, Shiloh

Zurteca took in the sights around her before clearing her throat somewhat awkwardly. "Yes yes, a booth sounds just fine. she replied, trying not to sound too impatient or rude. She was ready to take a seat and maybe even have a nice meal with the others as well.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca, Panda and Shiloh

Anri hummed and held Sam's hand, and the books. He said "Okay," and smiled at the two women. He then headed after the two dog males, as the two of them led the way. He looked around at all the cat eared and tailed servers, too.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one whimpered. She began to cry now, too. She wanted her daddy, and her mama...She even wanted her big brothers, though the two constantly argued, but she loved them.

(XD Oki is a navy blue wolf with red and white marks on his sides. If you Google Oki Okami, it should bring up pictures of him or even a Wiki link. Anyway, he's Ammy's mate, I think it's implied he has to be since Chibi is a wolf and they're like the only two wolves in the game. Plus Chibi has a dark side, and Oki is like...evil or at least an atagonist for some of the game. But anyway, yeah, I give them humanoid forms and I've seen humanoid fan art of them.)

Maya the Pokemon breeder- female- adult- Jello (Arcanine), Pudding (Ninetails), Stormie (Mightyena ; Eclair (tan ruffed chocolate and cream), Danish and Donut- Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. She said "Oh, for quite some time now, since they're already level fifty. It gets harder to raise their levels after a certain level though...I'm not sure why, it just seems like you have to fight a lot more Pokemon to level up after some time."

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and looked to the others. She watched as Lee looked away from her, and she'd seen the blush as the other turned away. She squeaked, blushing a bit herself. She then shook her head, and walked over to a painting of a purple cat with what appeared to be little stars all over.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur hummed as she said "Yeah. It'll be fun to look all around though," she said with a small giggle. She then blinked and blushed as Trix smiled at her. "I um...yeah," she said, seeming lost for words after that happened.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red twitched their ears and looked around a bit. They nudged at the SIR unit, then the black bear canine. They heard Pride make a small sound when they did this. They watched as the bear eared one sniffed at ARK a bit more.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Pride sniffed at the SIR unit a bit. He then made a small sound as the equine nudged at him a bit. He went back to sniffing the SIR unit, and twitched his rounded ears and the little tail. He then said 'Smells like metal...but I guess that makes sense.'

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam, Panda and Shiloh

Jessabella hummed and smiled at the two. She nodded and said "Okay, a booth it is, then...lets go." She looked to the two dog males as they went ahead of her and the others. Soon, they'd been led to a booth, and given menus to order from.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd smiled and walked. He held his lover's hand as they went.

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male nodded at them. The blue and brown eyed one led the group to a booth.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me