Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:58 am

Travis walked down the street, unsure of where he was going to end. Normally when he was restless he'd duck into the coffee shop and spend a few hours there, but he didn't know Augusts hours and wasn't going to risk running into him anytime soon.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:04 am

August soon left the coffee shop. He glanced over as he saw Travis walking down the street. "Hey Travis..." He greeted the smaller boy with a smile as he approached him.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:12 am

Travis paused at the sight of August, half tempted to turn heel and run home. Instead he looked up at him with a hard look in his eyes, not yet a glare, "Hi.."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:52 pm

{Sorry it has been a while. I just got caught up in work and was in a bad mental state. Here's my reply. It's alright if you don't want to rp with me anymore but I'll keep this thread going until you PM indicating you no longer want to rp or you post here. I'm glad to be back and hope we can continue this great rp :D}

August gave him a wave and got closer to him. "How have you been?" He asked him curiously as he looked at him. He had honestly forgotten what he had done to the small boy...or had he?
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Travis curled into himself, arms wrapping around him in his oversized sweater, he looked up at August defiantly, "you saw me this morning August, remember? You told me this was all just a game to you. Or did you already forget?" He snapped, "oh, who am I kidding? You've probably already started playing with someone else." He huffed, hoisting his bag higher onto his shoulder, "I'd say I'll see you around, but honestly, I hope I never do." With that, he pushed past August, moving down the street at a brisk pace to leave the other man behind.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 pm

August gave a smirk as he looked at the other male. He had truly affected him just as much as he desired to. He always enjoyed playing these games with people such as Travis. They are all so gullible and try to please everyone. He chuckled as he followed beside the other man, able to easily keep up at his pace. "Awe, did I hurt your fragile feelings that much?"
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Travis frowned as August began to follow him, huffing as the man started to mock him. "You're cruel August, you really are. Go ruin someone else's life, I'm done playing your games." He snapped.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:35 pm

August smirked and gently laid his hand upon Travis' chin to turn his face towards him. "Oh Trav, this isn't a game you can't win." He told him as he flashed him a genuine smile. "I'm still up for that date if you want it, just text me." He winked to him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:06 am

Tracis glared harshly at August, slapping his hand away, "Are you not listening you jerk? I don't want you." He said, stepping away from August to put some distance between them, "and besides, I threw your number away."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:21 pm

August chuckled as he came up beside Travis again. "Well, give me your phone. I can put my number in so you don't lose it this time." August winked as he looked at him. "I heard your room-mate has a boyfriend, maybe we can go on a double date? Then I can't cause trouble if you are that worried."
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me