1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:33 pm

she grinned and nodded before standing up. she was visibly shivering as she waited patiently for walker. “is it cold to you?” she asked walker softly.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Walker stood up as well, brushing off his hoodie and pants from any crumbs of the breadsticks. "Well, not necessarily." He said, but noted on how cold she seemed. "Want my hoodie as well? You seem really cold." He murmured, worrying about her a tad bit.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:31 pm

she nodded shyly and looked at him. “i just get cold really easily.” she whispered and rubbed her eyes. she coughed a bit before bending down to tie her shoes. she straightened up and tried to stop shivering. "you don't have to give me your hoodie if you don't want to. but it would be nice." she said as she walked out to her Jeep.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 pm

"Oh, okay." walker mumbled with a shrug. "Sure, I dont mind, you can take it." He laughed with a smile, holding it out towards her again. He stared off in the distance at her Jeep with a small a slightly relax sigh. "That food was great." He grinned, looking at her with a wink and chuckle. It was a kind of cold day, it usually was at this time where they lived
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:11 pm

lexa took his sweatshirt and put it on, breathing in his scent. the hoodie was so big on her it almost looked like a dress. she giggled a bit when he winked and smiled gently. “ugh, i have to call somebody to come fix my heater.”
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Walker laughed when he saw that his hoodie looked larger on her than on him. But, he just swiped his hand down his face, closing his eyes for a moment, opening them to just glanced over at Lexa. "Yeah, it is pretty cold out to live with no heater." He murmured subtly. His family always had heaters in rooms once it got this cold.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:01 pm

she got in her car and quickly called someone. “ugh. i have to wait until tomorrow. guess i’ll get every blanket i have for tonight.” she sighed and started her car. she looked at walker and messed up his hair with a soft smile.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:18 am

Walker hopped in her car as well, waiting for her to finish the call. He shrugged a little when she said that she would have to wait till tomorrow for them to be fixed, but he laughed when she messed up his hair. A small smile pulled onto his lips as he looked back over to her. He considered the thought of asking her if she would want to come over his house where it wouldnt be as cold.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:45 am

”i have homework to do but we can hang out later. if you want.” she murmured and coughed a bit. she had a cold. she softly sighed and started pulling out of the parking lot. “or we can go somewhere else.” she smirked. “ice cream?”
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:21 am

Walker slightly groaned at the thought of homework, but just nodded in return. "Alright, we could hang out later." He said, grinning when she spoke about ice cream. "You must love ice cream." He chuckled, but felt oddly in the mood for another cone soon. But, he would probably have to tell his mom where he would be going, so he just took out his phone to text her about him being home later on.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me