1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:55 am

“Okay.” Alicia rolled down the windows and she put her head against the top of the wheel. It did help and she sighed somewhat in relief. Her allergies were blowing up here and she did hate it quite a bit. “Sorry.” Once the dust was mostly out, she closed the window and began to drive. “I’m apparently having allergies to everything now.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Aaron nodded when she said sorry. "No need to apologize." He responded, looking out his own window. "Do you have an inhaler or something to help?" He asked, knowing she should've had at least one, basing that off of what she said before at the house. He lifted his head up and moved it away from the window to look ahead of them instead.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Alicia nodded and shook her head. “I do~but I should save it for worse. I can breathe decently know.” She sighed quietly and looked to him. “Thanks.” She kept her eyes on the road afterwards and she hummed quietly to herself. “You can turn some music on if you’d like.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 pm

"If you say so." Aaron murmured. He nodded when she said thanks, but slightly cocked his head to the side when she said he can turn music on. "Okay." He pressed the on button for the radio and began to switch between the stations until he found one that had some decent music playing.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Alicia listened to the music and she furrowed her brow. She never listened to that station and she had never heard the song either. He really was different from her. She was more into rap and pop. Not... whatever he was playing was.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Aaron turned his head slightly to look out the window, glad that music was playing, as it blocked our most of the silence between the two. He shrugged slightly to himself as he though about starting up a conversation, but didn't know if she would want to talk first or not at all. "I could change it if you'd like." He said simply.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 pm

“No no. It’s fine. New. I need to get used to new things?” She was a bit confused with herself as she said this but she simply just ignored the thought and continued to drive. “Ah, What’s your favorite song?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 am

"Oh, alright." Aaron said. "Well, I don't really have a favorite song. How about you?" He asked, turning the question back to her. "Do you have a favorite genre of music?" He added to the question, smiling slightly when he asked
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 am

“Aahhh. Rap. You know. Eminem, Kendrick Lamar.” Alicia sat up, groaning a little. “I like most rap artists. I can’t exactly rap myself but it’s just... poetry.” Alicia glanced over to Aaron, smiling.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me