1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Takeshi narrowed his eyes and said: "And then what happens to the other two? They just die like the rest!?" His golden hazel eyes looking straight into her green ones. He didn't want any of this, he didn't want more lives to die before him. Takeshi sighs and said: "I'm finding the rest, let my arm go Alyx." He wanted to find the other, they where most likely eating at the moment and he needed to make sure they where alright, there was a large chance they will all die later.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Alyx forgot she was still holding onto his arm. She let her tension go so he could leave. She stood there alone, her red hair fell over her face and she fell to the ground, her hand over her face. What could she do? She couldn't let her only good friend go. She didn't want to leave him because she liked him - Wait. Could that possibly be? No. It can't be. Or it can.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Takeshi stormed off towards the others, he found them in a building while they ate and he just stood close to the door watching him. He was cold and stubborn but he cared about others way to deeply. He hated the fact that Alyx has to basically go to that mountain alone, he didn't want her where he couldn't see her and know she was safe. He lets out a loud sigh and leans against the wall looking at the sky, never did he thing a plane crash could lead to all this.
Last edited by SecretShadows on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm

After a while, Alyx rubbed her emerald green eyes and stood up, making her way towards the eating place. Alyx finally arrived, she made a loud huff and sat down away from the group. She morbidly picked at her food whilst chewing it like it was the end of the world. What has she done? She shouldn't have led her group towards the village. It was all her fault.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Takeshi sighs, he spotted Alyx also eating now but he didn't move. He wasn't really hungry to start with, after that what was the point of even eating. He slowly entered the room and walked over towards Alyx and sits down next to her but remained silent. He looked at the table and sighs closing his eyes, he was tired after a night of no sleep and running from three headed mutts and now dealing with these poney people who just wanted some item. Takeshi knew this was all his fault, the two who got killed and the fact that they ended up in this mess just to get killed later.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Alyx sighed and saw Takeshi next to her, she looked the other way and rubbed her arm. " Hey. " She smiled awkwardly. The girl kept picking at her food and she pushed the plate away, not even hungry. " What do you want? " She frowned, looking away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Takeshi rested his head on the table while his eyes remained closed, he heard Alyx speak and softly replied: "For you to to safe." He was slightly starting to doze off because of his tiredness but quickly lifts his head to keep himself awake. He looked over at Alyx and said: "You should eat, you need it."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:06 pm

" It's not your choice to make decisions for me! I will do what I am going to do. You aren't going to make me. You shouldn't care for me. You're not my boyfriend! " She pushed her plate further away. Soon, she stepped out of the chair and left Takeshi alone. She ran towards the centaur. " Lord. I would like to begin my quest. Alone. Now. " She said quietly so no one else would hear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Takeshi frowns, he looked over at her until she stood up and walked off just leaving him there. He lets out a small groan and placed his head in his hands that rested on the table. After everyone finished eating he remained there, this was his fault and he had no way of fixing it. He finally stood up and slowly left the building, not really having anywhere to go since there wasn't much of a choice left. Takeshi gazed over at the mountain and growls slightly annoyed, angry, and just want everything back to normal.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Alyx discussed with the Lord of the Good. He nodded and then Alyx left, taking a black stallion from the stables. She hopped on top of it and bucked its side. It rode out of the castle and past the gate. It flew straight through the forest and Alyx's red hair parted out of her face from the wind that was blowing against her face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items