Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 am

Louis *smiled as he laughed * "It dosen't matter you can decide" *he said with a warm smile.*

Mara *Sat on the couch of the living room. She was eating a apple as she watched some tv. She was thinking that we should have a meeting about how Amber was acting.*

Niall *smiled and laughed as he took the Pepsi* "Hi and thanks"
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:22 am

(sorry.. ive been really busy xP)

Harry

He walked sown the stairs and into the kitchen. Then he turned around, seeing lou and Miya giggle at each other. He smirked and walked out to the front and stretched.

Zayn

He walked downstairs and into the living room. "Hey, Love." he smiled as he saw Mara

Kiandra

She walked to where her guitar was, and realized she still had her bathing suit on. She smiled and ran into the waves, then floated on her back. She motioned for Niall to join her

Miya

"Umm.. howa bout pancakes?" she giggled
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 am

(lol it's okay)

Emma *walked inside to the house from outside.*

Niall *laughed and ran into the water and swam over to Kiandra a smile on his face once he was over by here.*

Louis *Smiled* "Pancakes sound good!" *he said with a casual goofy smile.*

Liam *woke up. He was the last one up. He walked downstairs slowly.*

Mara *smiled once she saw Zayn* "Hi Zayn" *she said in a happy voice.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 am

Harry

He walked back inside and saw Liam. "Bro.. Amber made Miya cry.. and Lou like break down.." he said as he scratched the back of his neck and he looked at his now seemingly interesting feet.

Kiandra

She laughed and held onto Niall's shoulders. She rested her chin in the crook of his neck. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his fluffy blondeness. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then looked into his eyes. She gently swept away some blonde hair that was covering his eyes. She tilted her head to the side and smiled.

Miya

She laughed. "Pancakes it is!" she smiled as she grabbed some pots and pans and pancake mix.

Zayn

He smiled and jumped over the couch so he could sit next to her. "What cha doing?" he laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:25 am

Liam *looked up at harry mumbling something. He was furious with Amber. He thought she liked him but then she went and flirted with almost every boy.*

Mara *smiled* "watching tv"*she said with a slight giggle.*

Louis *smiled and walked over to help her cook.*

Niall *smiled. He felt as if he couldn't stop smiling when he was with Kiandra*

Emma *was thinking what they were going to do about Amber flirting with almost all the boys last night. She walked over to a chair in the living room. *
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Amber

After meeting a few guys at the mall, she pulled back into the driveway. Everyone was probably furious with her. She laughed and slammed the car door. She strutted in and slammed the door with her foot. "Hey babes.." she smiled at Harry and traced his jawline with her finger before giggling and running up the stairs. She walked into her room, and shut the door, locking it for extra measure.

Kiandra

She laughed. "Want t go see what we can get for breakfast?" she asked. Typical Kiandra. Food, always the first priority. She smiled and ran her fingers through her wet hair.

Miya

They finished making pancakes, having made extra for the others. She grabbed a plate and plopped a few on, and added some butter and a drizzle of maple syrup. She hopped on the counter and set the plate on her lap. "This.. is.. great.." she laughed.

Harry

He smiled when Amber stroked his face. Only for a second though, for he looked over at Emma, and saw Liam staring at him. She scowled. Girls had such a power over him. He couldn't help it. She walked over to Emma and buried his face in her collar bone. She hugged her, and closed his eyes. "Hi Emma.." he whispered against her skin.

Zayn

Zayn smiled. "You looked like you weer thinking.. " he whispered. "Anyway!" he said more loudly with a smile. "The boys and I decided we should all go to the county fair tonight..." he continued. "It is closed to the public for some celebrity thing.. so there will be no mauling.." he laughed. "Though there will be fans at the entrance.. and I wanted to ask you.." he slowed. "If..if you want to be seen with me.." he said in a lower voice, like he was ashamed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 am

Emma *she said with no expression not even a glance at harry* "hello" *she was furious with Amber. This was it she was couldn't stand amber.*

Mara *smiled* "ofcourse" *she said giving him a peck on the lips.*

Niall *laughed* "Yeah!" *he laughed giving her a large smile*

Louis *smiled grabbing grabbing himself a plate and sat down pouring some syrup on it. He took a bite* "They tase great!"

(Emma is sooo going to get Amber back)

Liam *after seeing Amber flirt with Harry he was just scowling at the ground.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 am

Harry

He pouted. She was mad. It wasn't even his fault. Amber approached him! Now Emma was mad at him! He pulled away, and walked out of the house. He walked over to the side of the house, and sat against the side. He curled into a ball, and sighed deeply.

Zayn

He grinned, while inside, he was screaming like a fan girl. It would be their first actual "date." He picked her up bridal style. "I smell pancakes.." he laughed. "Lez goo.." he ran through the hall to the kitchen, and set Mara down at the table. "Knew it!" he smiled and grabbed a plate for Mara and Himself.

Kiandra

"I'll beat cha there!" she laughed even through she knew he was way faster. She swam as hard as she could and ran onto shore. She ran up the beach and by the pool, only she slipped and fell into the pool. She laughed at herself, and laid there on the surface, knowing she failed.

Miya

She laughed as Zayn and Mara made their priceless entrance to the kitchen. She passed Zayn the Syrup, and butter, then Turned back to Lou. "What should we do after breakfast?" she swung her legs, and took another bite of pancake.

Amber

She laughed. The expression on Emma's face= priceless. Amber flopped on the bed, and started texting random people random things.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 am

Emma *looked up from the ground when she saw Harry was gone. She sighed and walked out side to find him. She saw him out next to the house. She walked over and sat down next to them. She looked up to his face.*

Mara *giggled smiling.She looked up to him when he brought her the plate of pancakes.* "Thanks" *she said her eyes filled with joy.*

Niall *started swimming to the shore . Once he was on shore he started running he turned around when he saw he fall into the pool. He smiled and let out a laugh.*

Louis *laughed then said* "Hmm I don't know got any ideas?"
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Harry

He looked into her eyes. Harry's own eyes were filled with confusion and frustration. He closed them, and sighed.

Zayn

He butted into Lou's and Miya's conversation. "We all are going to the fair.. remember Lou?" he asked as he took a bit of the pancake, and then held Mara by the waist with his other hand.

Kiandra

She looked up, and scowled at Niall. Then she grabbed his ankles an pulled him in the pool. She laughed, and wrapped her legs around his back, her chest to his back. She covered his eyes. "I am your eyes.." she giggled. "Turn left.

Miya

She looked up at Lou, her eyes full of excitement. "A fair?" she smiled. She loved going on rides, so the fair was the best place ever.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me