1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

(Time Skip to what? Sure, but you start off, I'm not sure what we're skipping. =P)

Ruffian waited... waited... and suddenly, she could hear some huffing just outside. Thud. A soft body hit the ground outside. She winced as her claws nearly lost their grip. Then, a tiny while later... a voice. Come out now, their gone. She hesitated for the better part of 5 minutes, but eventually, the suspense got to her. She stuck her ehad out the hole. It looked kind of funny, like she was a sugar possum, hanging up side down. Then she swiveled her body, dropped tot he ground and rolled out of the hole. She wrigled around in the confined space, before she half-standing half hanging off vones in front of the new pck wolf which sat before her. She took in all of his robust form... her deep chocolate eyes roaming from his paws to his nose. She shook out her mane, her medium-length furr littered with twigs and dust. She sniffed. Damn. The ash had worked its way out of her furr. Her scent was revieled once more. She'd need to get some more, but first things first. "Who... are you? Why... you run from your pack?" She hadn't talked to someone in over 2 years... she'd nearly forgotten how to talk.
βℓαcκ σи βℓαcκ, Яɛ∂ σи Яɛ∂,
Иσ ωαит σғ Яɛ∂ɛмρтισи, Ħαʋитɛ∂ ωιтн ∂яɛα∂.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
ImageImageImageImageImage
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 am

((Ahh... Nevermind ;D))

Kora smiled at her, "I'm Kora." Was the plain answer before he yawned and rolled onto his back, "Why not run from a terrible pack?" He added before rolling onto his stomach then jumping up onto his paws. "I won't hurt you, I'm not a terrible wolf."
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 pm

(lolz. ^.^ I should rename my username to 'clueless')

Ruffian gave a slight grin. "Greetings, Kora." She said in return, her overconfidence puting her to ease. her voice was a low whisper, even though they were safe. "well, if ya are gunna' run, I'd say you'd better bunk here till night. During the day you can see everything that scourers those hills. And uhh... you'll need some ash." She added, wrinkling her nose. He stank like the pack... mind you, seeing as he'd lived there for a while, thats natural. Yet under that, somewhere, was his scent... much more apealing than the pack scent. She sat up, and tilted her head to the side. She'd only ever seen the guards of the pack before, never another pack wolf. She leaned closer, her nose close to his as she looked at him quizzically.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Kora tilted his head to the side, his thick fur tumbling the same way as if it was hair, "Umm.. Okay, I guess I will. Well, we should go get some ash."
He knew that it was a scent cover up, Demon had used it many many times before. He flicked his tail before turning around and sniffing the air, trying to find the distinct smell of smoke or dead embers.

Leaf trotted out to Gaia before brushing up close to her, "Hey. You know, you shouldn't sleep out here tonight." He said, getting to the point quiet quickly. Gaiasera turned to him and raised and eyebrow, "And why not?" She questioned, Leaf smirked.
"Because, Demon requested that his Main should sleep somewhere appropriate, not outside where loners, rogues, grizzlies and other creeps are. Perhaps you could sleep in one of your sons or daughters chambers? If not, maybe you could sleep in a Beta's chamber. Chase's is the warmest."
Gaia growled, she wanted to sleep outside, it was already starting to get dark and cold. Perhaps she could sleep in Chase's chamber. He didn't seem very social and she might be able to go the whole night without talking to him.
Gaia looked at Leaf and nodded before turning around and heading into the cave. He got to Chase's hole and peered inside, "Hey Chase." She called, somewhat politely before she padded into the hole and came out inside his chamber.

Leaf couldn't help but snicker as he turned around and padded towards his own hole.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Ruffian grinned. and shrank back, realizing she was probably invading his personal space. She nudged his paw and went down on her belly. "Make like fox, and follow. I think, some on other side, river." She said in her quiet, broken voice. She kept her ears and tail low, as to not be snagged, and scuttled under the bushes and trees and logs, her furr leaving strange tracks on the ground, but rubbing out her paw-prints as she made for the open space near the river....

Chase raised his head slowly, the dries blood cracking with the movement. He dragged himself to his feet, his claws scraping on lime-stone, leaving a red trail in each of the soft grooves. His left eye was closed, bruised and bloodied. His right was drooped, but he could still see her... elegant movements, soft yet spikey fur... her tail high in a dominant way, her steps perfectly measured to each pace. He slowly lowered his eyes, but as she spoke, he looked up, somehow unafraid to look her in the eyes. He must be the only wolf just beneath her to do that... if there was one of demon's minions near-by, he would be beaten again, but he just allowed a tiny twitch of his lips as a pass for a smile.. "...Greetings..." His voice was lowered. He didn't know what was going on, but he had a feeling he was going to have words with Leaf soon. He couldn't keep the slight grin from his eyes. That trickster. Now, there was silence... it was kind of awkward.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Gaia coughed slightly before she raised her eyebrows, "May I sleep in your den tonight? By Demon''s order I have been sent to one of the dens." Her eyes glinted, her tail flicked to the left, still held high in the air.

Kora pulled his head back before grunting and lowering to the ground, almost to her size. He went after her, this time she was just in view. He smiled softly as they came closer to the river bank. Fresh water. Something he hadn't tasted or felt in a long long time seeing as all the water in his pack came from a dirty river. Demon got every ounce of fresh water.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Eventually, they came out near the river. Ruffian shook her coat, looked around for any movement, then tentively splashed into the water. The water droplets exploaded around her, and she laughed in her disjointed, quiet mannor. A fish flicked the water in a hurry to get down,a nd she tried to snaffle it... but just ended up with a water-logged nose. She sneezed, wrinkling her snout ind ismay, then sneezed again, violently. She turned back to Kora, with the most hilarious look of dumbfound on her quizzical face. The ash from a long-gone fire was on the other side... there wasn't much left, last year's rains had washed it thin, but there was some.

Chase gave a small hint of a gracious bow, which was more of a jerk of his head. "Certainly... Demon would hate it, if his prize jewel caught cold in the night..." He said simply, blinking slightly. The rays of light which found their way to his den, were slowly becoming paler. Soon, it would be in the twilight hours. It was a near full moon tonight... he huffed slightly. He prefered the dark of the moon. Perhaps, he should talk to her... yet he didn't exactly know what to say...

Ember yawned slightly as she walked towards the Alpha's den. She crawled through tunnels, jumping through various caves, trying not to disturb no-one. She fell over something soft on her way.. and made quick to escape incase a flash of fury followed. She finally slipped into the Alpha's den, and circled until she found a spot she liked, and lay down, her graceful tail over her snout. The ALpha seamed a little late in arriving... but her eye-lids were already drooping. Soon, she'd be asleep.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 pm

((We can both RP Demon. ;D))

Demon grunted, his large bulk of a body just fitting through the tunnels he had formed, he found his way into his den. The largest and warmest den in the huge cave. "Ahhh.." He said with a growl in his voice as he sniffed her coat, trying to identify the wolf, "Ember.." Demon smiled and laid down next to her before curling around her protectively, even though in a real wolf pack she wasn't even considered his.
"My dear, Ember." He said softly, stating the name once more just to get it in his head, "You are certainly beautiful, I have had thoughts of promoting you to my Main." Demon smiled, "Gaiasera has lost her, somewhat cute edge."

Kora watched her before quietly, as he had done so three or four times now, followed her. His large and bulky but still slim body easily manouvered through the water as he swam to the other side to stand next to her.

Gaia smiled, "I'm not his jewel, I was a wolf he was interested in." She said in a 'mater-of-fact' kind of tone. She laid down and yawned, pressing her body against the walls of the chamber which seemed to radiate heat. "So, how have you been?" Although she didn't really care, she asked, just to be polite and show integrity towards her other pack mates.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Ember smiled quietly, her eyes lowered slightly. She lifted her ehad and yawned, jostled from her sleep. She turned to lick Demon's cheek, nuzzling his neck and coming to rest with her small dainty head upon his shoulder. She opened her eyes, her long eyelashes tickling his furr. "My Lord, I love you. I am content, as long as I am your mate." Her voice was soft, kind... somewhat delicate. She knew what to say to make him feel dominate, powerful... but she didn't know weather she really didn't mean them... wheather it really was a pretence. Ah, who was she kidding? Her eyes, were for another... but, that could never be. She'd be killed if she so much as looked at another male that way. Demon smirked slightly, his eyes closing as he hummed with pleasure. He had her, hook line and sinker.

Ruffian glanced over at Kora, smiling, her tail waving gently on the surface of the water. His robust form seamed to gently glide over the water... it was like magikk. She sort of swam like a retarded duck. She gave a slight grin, and hopped out of the water, and quickly scratched up some ash to get to the fresh stuff beneath. She rolled over in it, shaking herself so it settled into the roots of her furr, right against her skin. She took some in her jaws and flung it up, letting it fall back onto her like silver rain. She shook herself again, and stepped back with another violent sneeze. Now she was most of a light tan with fuzzy silver edges... and an ash covered snout. She looked back at Kora with a questioning glance. "Your... pack, you say, is terrible. How, is this...?" She asked, her interest clear on her face. She'd thought of joining a pack before... how bad was pack life, really?

Chase allowed a tiny, humorless chuckle. Interested in, yes. Obsessed with, definately. Deserved, hardly. He sighed. There he went again. It wasn't like a mere beta like he deserved her either. What was he thinking, he shouldn't even have thoughts like that in his daydreams! He was aroused from his thoughts by her question. It was strange... such a polite question, in such a dark place. "Hunting in snow mountains for 4 weeks, came back, got beaten up for punishment. A fine day. And you..?" His sarcasim was dark... but as he questioned the lady, his voice softened some-what, even though he himself did not notice it.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Gaia laughed softly at his sarcasm before frowing. "I'll make sure you aren't beaten next time your.. late." She said sincerely before yawning and curling up, her tail flopped over her nose. Even though he had a warm den she couldn't help but shiver as it was slightly colder to what she was used to.

Kora grunted as he sat down, but couldn't help but admire her beauty as the ash fell over her. He looked down slightly as she bought up the pack. "All other packs are good. But the one I was in.." Kora growled softly, "Demon, a wolf you may of seen. He's pure evil, he's huge, bigger than two large wolves. He hurts any wolf that even slightly disobeys him, he won't even hesitate or give them a chance. He just swipes his paw annnnd-" Kora smiled before he fell to his side in a joking kind of way and shut his eyes tight before poking his tongue out so he looked dead.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me