1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:12 pm

Snowberry turns to her Clanmate. "Moss Blossom! What are you doing out here??" She and all the others ran to her, leaving Duskpelt to himself.
Flurrywhisker examined the kit. "Who's this?" She asked softly.
Littlenose looked at Duskpelt, and raced back over. He kept him pinned.
Writhing on the grass, Duskpelt went limp. He huffed crossly.

(Why would Duskpelt be a threat when her clanmates, Snowberry, Finchpaw, Flurrywhisker and Littlenose are there?)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:33 pm

"I w-was sent on p-patrol too. Re-remember?" Her green eyes flash with the sun-light as she timidly sets the kit down, casting a glance at the pinned Wind-clan warrior. "I found her in a thistle bush, i.. i fell behind?," Is said with her usual soft voice; "I think there's a loner about, her mother maybe? Maybe thats where the prey has been going?" This certainly isn't the first time that prey has gone missing!

She's not usually outside of camp, unless it's to hunt and almost NEVER on a border patrol. "I... I don't think that he's a threat to us. I -" even though she's a warrior she doesn't like violence. She dips her head to pull another thorn from her paw, then licks at the kit. "I - I couldn't leave her, when I heard her." There's the dratted stammer again! As if she's done something wrong!

She sees the windclan warrior go still and winces sympathetically, "DuskPelt, he- he's usually t-trustworthy, I- I've heard good things." Moss picks up one front foot, it aches from the barely healed injuries whose scars are ragged testaments to the injuries the humans had given her.

(Moss doesn't have claws, and she's more worried that she'd get accidentally squished, or drop the kit, than be fought.)
Last edited by Alpha* on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:01 pm

Duskpelt looked surprised, though Littlenose ignored Moss, and shoved his face to the ground.

Flurrywhisker looked curious. "A kit..Hm..well who's going to look after her? We have no nursing qQueens.

"Windclan can take her. We have plenty of nursing Queens. She'd be well cared for. " Duskpelt meowed best he could.

"Shut up, dungface. Im not giving a kit to WindClan. " Littlenose hissed, giving him a slash cross his ear.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:34 am

MossBlossom

She can feel heat cover her face that has nothing to do with autumn sunshine. "Well... i... " The pretty calico and cream she-cat swallows, "i... was... t-th-thinking of adopting her." Was that allowed? Would she be allowed to keep the kit she found? "I f-found her, after all an-" her voice is cut off as she hears LittleNoses' hiss. She's better at hiding her wince, this time, by ducking her head a little as she sits down.

Her paws throb, and she adds a, "maybe out medicine cat has s-some herbs ?" She, of course, knows nothing about herbs, just that there has to be something that can keep the kit alive! The mere idea of losing her hurts -

"I... I think we have to talk to F-foxStar, if... if we can't find the kits' parents, b-before any drastic measures are t-taken." There's a moment of hesitation, "t-thank you DuskPelt, f-for the offer." Ill definitely keep it in mind.

The kit is nosing into her fur, tiny claws caked with soil, mini paws dragging her forward into the warmth of soft fur and a thinner (but recovering) belly. Moss is sitting and gently pulls the kit close to her stomach to keep her warm. "If her m-mom isn't f-found, i... i mean." An ear flicks as she drags her fluffy tail around the kit, "m-maybe, um we should l-look for her? Or... him?" It's not quite an attempt to get LittleNose to allow DuskPelt to go, but maybe a smidgen, after all, the kit is proof that a loner is around! The loner probably took the prey!

---------->>

SparrowClaw

The deputy sighs as the patrol for hunting near the RiverClan border sets out, he sends another towards the WindClan border (patrol only - he'd firmly intoned) and then he stretches. That gentle giant takes the small vole to the nursery where kits tumble and play, a smile on his muzzle. He then heads out to join the RiverClan hunting patrol, ushering them to walk a little faster in the hope that they can catch something. There's so many young cats and not enough prey; but that's typical in the clan lands he calls home.

It doesnt take too long before he has caught up with the hunting patrol, and it isn't far after that when he has caught a small egret. Did RiverClan eat those? He's the largest cat he knows of, and he can usually take down a young one, but the usual sized cats don't have that ability. One of the warriors gives him a stare of almost affront before moving away. What, is there a burr in his pelt? is wondered about the grumpy warrior to himself. Shouldn't he just be happy I've caught something? SparrowClaw shrugs and caches the kill, it's blue-gray feathers a lovely comparison to his chocolate fur. He heads further into the water, up to his chest, and laps at the water. Hope RiverClan isnt around, theyre always so touchy about getting a drink.

Water drips off his chest and the deputy pads back to shore.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:51 am

Littlenose started. "Yes, I suppose her mother could be around.." He thought for a moment. "Flurrywhisker and Finchpaw, help her look. Snowberry, help me bring this mange to ThunderClan so he can explain himself. " They obeyed, and the windclan warrior huffed with fury.

Flurrywhisker looked to her denmate. "We don't have much time, poor scrap. Let's start looking. Where did you find her?"

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:08 am

We need leaders and deputies hang on.

Foxstar: Red she cat with orange specks. Leader of Windclan

Deputy: Rainpelt: Gray tom

Med: Fallowpond White she cat with green eyes

Froststar: White she cat with yellow eyes, black paws. ThunderClan Leader

Deputy: Littlenose

Med: Whitepaw (mentor Hydrangealeaf died, so she is being trained by Goldstump of Shadowclan)

Darkstar: Striped black tom, has amber eyes. Feirce and always trying to fight. Leader of Shadowclan

Deputy: Sparrowclaw: Lightly striped massive brown tom, with white spots behind ears and yellow eyes

Med: Goldstump: Golden tom with basically no tail

Huskystar: Brown and white she cat with blue eyes; Leader of RiverClan

Deputy: Salmonclaw: Large red black tabby, At a Rivalry with Sparrowclaw, per his namesake: Deputy of RiverClan

Med: Magpiewing
Creampaw

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:09 pm

MossBlossom

The clawless warrior has her head ducked as she pulls a long thorn from her paw, the last gift from that dratted thistle-bush; and after spitting it out ignores the gush of blood that had been stoppered. It would heal. Her green eyes look at Littlenose the deputy and she nods - trusting the somewhat grouchy tomcat (whose proverbial bark is far worse than his bite, especially towards his clanmates. ) She smiles at Snowberry - whom she'd once trained with, "B-be s-safe!" Is her well wishes before turning her attention to FlurryWhisker and FinchPaw. "I'll s-sh-show you. " Is offered, mentally grumbling about her stammer that is because of her once-mentor... FrogLeap (her ex mentor) hadnt been kind, to say the least, at the best of times. And his ... cruelties we're focused usually on her his clawless failure of an apprentice. She'd been extremely surprised when he'd grudgingly allowed her to proceed to warrior status. Unfortunately the damage is done - and when stressed or anxious she stammers and stutters, that... and when the weather changes she has old injuries that hurt. But she could never say something about it, back then she had been too afraid--

She takes a breath and then picks up the slightly warmer kit. "This way." Although limping she leads the way back towards the thistle-bush she'd found the kit under. When they arrive she flicks her tail at the bush in lu of speaking. "This is where -"

The scent of the loner is very strong, ginger and something sharp - nigh a painful scent. Moss' eyes blink and her nose scrunches - and then she's set the kit down again, close to her belly. "I see," says a cold voice, "you found one of the kits." There is the loner queen, she's on a branch above them, her fur is supposed to be beige but it's covered in mud, sharp amber eyes - angular even for a cat - glower down at the trio of clan cats. "Good riddance. "

MossBlossom stares up at the loner, mouth agape for a moment in shock and then she glares right back. "YOU! Y-you m-monster!" Is spat angrily. One ear flicks hearing the pitiful mews of three other kits. "How c-could you l-l-"
She can't manage the word 'leave'; and she's wishing for claws. Those other tiny voices are further under the bush.

The loner hmms uncaringly, "so?" She licks one sharp claw. "They're weaklings, unfit for taking back to the rouges and loners in the human place, fit to be housepets if anything. " There's a sneer on that beige muzzle, one that seems to be permanent. "They wont... survive. "

MossBlossom hisses - the sound like hot metal in icewater; it belies her tiny stature and generally soft, sweet, gentle nature (few see this side of her, fewer survive it.) The kits are almost forgotten; Only retribution is on the typically peaceful cats' mind. She knows how to fight, or even to scale a tree without her claws HE taught her after HE rescued her. The warrior backs up a step before she starts running- already aware that this will hurt - and she leaps. Thankfully the lowest branch is just in reach and she uses it to get higher. Using momentum and parkour she acends the tree.

"Impressive." Is said boredly when the loner had thought she was safe. While the loner was inspecting those claws. Unfortunately for the stranger MossBlossom is fast and she knocks the rouge from the tree, before following her down and standing over her, teeth bared - without claws she is far more prone to bite.

It's the wails of the kits that stops her fangs from delivering justice, and green eyes blink back to herself, almost as if the gentle cat hadn't been present. (Pain shoots through her paws, up her legs, it registers - faintly, then growing - and she winces.) "Let's take this piece of crowfood back to our camp for FoxStar and FrostStar to deal with." A pause, "and the kits."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:01 pm

Flurrywhisker was walking by her clanmates sides when she heard a voice. One she never heard. She and Finchpaw backed up while Moss did her..Work. Flurrywhisker faced the cat, enraged. "You left your kits? Under a bush? How...Who...Who do you think you are?! " She spat furiously. She nodded at Moss. She grabbed the unnamed She cat, beginning to drag her to Thunderclan to see Froststar.

Meanwhile..

Duskpelt stood in front of Froststar. "No, I didn't steal thier prey! I didn't even know they'd buried it there." His gaze hardened. "And I'm not taking blame for incompetent warriors who don't know how to bury freshkill."
Froststar hissed. "So why is my warrior's story different. "
Duskpelt snorted. "Liars, that's why."
Littlenose hissed furiously. "You were carrying a squirrel! We caught a squirrel!" Duskpelt drew his lips back in a sneer. "Are you color blind,
too? I saw you carry in the squirrels. One was brown!. "
Littlenose stamped forward till he was nose to nose with the windclan warrior. "HAH! So you were watching when we buried it! It was you! You took our prey and caught a diffrent squirrel to cover it up." He accused.
Duskpelt threw him an impudent look. "That's dung brained!!" He managed to roar. "Why in starclan would I waste my paws with your filthy prey if I could get it myself? And I said in Camp!" Duskpelt demanded.
Littlenose sneered. "Because windclan is lazy, fat, and ill mannered. He sneered, ignoring the assert.
The insult not just to him, but his clan, made Duskpelt's temper control fly away like a bird skimming water. He furiously hurled himself at Littlenose. The white tom was knocked off his paws, as he wrestled with the enraged WindClan warrior.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:53 pm

MossBlossom

She watches as that loner is hauled away, and rather than immediately follow the she-cat worms her way under the bush. It's there she finds the other kits, and her heart breaks. "Poor little ones." Is murmured, gathering them close to her before taking them out of the bush. Moss ignores the thorns that prickle her pelt in favor of attending the kits - making sure that they're not hurt. Then, she carefully totes the four to camp - arriving when DuskPelt attacks LittleNose. "Whoa!" Is chirped around the tufts of fur, sidestepping the fight. Her green eyes darken when the loner is marched into camp, but she ducks her head and settles beside the warriors' den, certain that getting the kits warm is better than talking to the leader or the... acting medicine cat.

MossBlossom curls around the kits without a proper nest. She'd go for the nursery, but since the storm five months ago it is in total disrepair - and there hadn't been much cause for fixing it.. there hasn't been kits for almost a year... Her pink tongue cleans the tufts of fur clear of mud and whatnot, until five skinny kittens lay in her long calico (and cream) pelt. A white kit with brindle markings (female) , a grey one with white on the face and tail (male), the black kitten (female - MallowKit), a beige kitten with one dark paw (male) and then a tabby kit (male.) "So tiny," is whispered, not knowing that they were born early or that only the two girls would make it. MossBlossom lifts her head, curls a little tighter around the kittens and looks around.
Would her leader, FrostStar, let her keep them? Would FrogLeap say some lies again? Green eyes watch the rouge, but she isn't worried - at all - about DuskPelt. Or Littlenose. But are the others going to just... let this happen? This fight? Finally, despite her trepidations, she speaks up, "En-" it's quiet but she swallows, and then shouts, "En-Enough!" The rouge she-cat, whose currently held down by FlurryWhisker and FinchPaw for some odd reason cackles madly at the chaos. "D-duskPelt ... he d-doesnt s-s-steal! A-ah-and WE don't have p-pr-proof!" Why is SHE being the only level headed cat here? "L-LittleNose pleas-se! DuskP-pelt!" Is called out. "C-cant we t-t-talk this out??"

"In cahoots with another clan, you traitor!" Her ex mentor, FrogLeap enters camp,interrupting MossBlossoms' speaking, while carrying three kills he hadnt done. The aforementioned squirrel and the two mice the clawless cat had buried. It was him who 'stole' the squirrel, and he who had pointed 'fingers' at an innocent cat - DuskPelt. "Hush you mouse-brain!" He spits at MossBlossom, "know your place ! " Is sneered, "this is all YOUR fault, " he bats at her head, claws unsheithed, makes her cheek bleed, "if you'd kept up with the patrol and carried the prey like you're supposed to-" (Even though that ISNT her job specifically) "the clan wouldn't waste resourses or time on WindClan because there would be no need!" She whimpers softly and ducks her head, accidentally awakening the kits again. "More useless mouths to feed?!" Is scoffed, "FrostStar do you see this? First she runs off, then she won't work to do her share like the warrior code says and NOW she brings kits at leaf-fall!!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:25 pm

Duskpelt, in his rage, leaps at Littlenose again. "Get off me!" He huffs at the cats greater weight. Duskpelt stares at the cat coldly. They wrestle about, grappling on life and death. The furious cats go rolling about. Duskpelt pins Littlenose. He put his paw to his throat, keeping him still. Littlenose gasps out, "Off.." But his words are cut off as claws go through the air. Birds stop chirping, wind seems to die. Duskpelt's claws cut, blood spurting. Littlenose drops, dead.

Flurrywhisker watched with horror as her mate fought Duskpelt. "No!!" She yowled. She sprang onto Duskpelt. "You killed him!!!" She shreiked. Jumping off him, she went over to her mates dead body. An unearthly, terrifying shreik tore through the air. It was Flurrywhisker, wailing for her dead mate.

Finchpaw stared in horror. His sister, Dillpaw, came to comfort him.
Froststar advanced on Duskpelt, her face contorted in fury. "Snowberry," She managed to say without furiously yowling. "Get. Foxstar. Id like....a word. " She spat out the words like grit.

Snowberry raced off, Honeylight and Tintfeather at her hind paws.
Froststar turned to her warriors. "Put this piece of badger dung brained stupid cat in our prison, and do not hesitate to do it roughly. "
Duskpelt might've hissed before, but now he quietly let them drag him into the bramble bush. Crownose guarded him. She gave him a very sharp glare. Her fury was unmistakable. The cat he'd once loved, as she him, never wanted to see his face again.

Froststar turns as Moss comes in. "Quiet." She tells Mosses previous mentor sharply. "Kits? Keep them somewhere for now, Moss. Beestripe has some kits soon..the kits can go with her for now." Froststar turned to Frogleap. "Frogleap, come see me in my den. Now." She ordered, walking into her den.

(He and Crownose shared a secret relationship for a while.)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me