Lion Island rp 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lion Island rp 1x1

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:52 pm

Omen / Prophecy

Those beautiful green eyes watch as the tiny white cub let's out a sigh of what could only be described as relief and then she is absolutely asleep. He wants to cuddle her close and assure himself that what he's seeing is real. And then Sunflower is pulling him close and licking him and he absolutely melts at the contact, feeling safe for the first time in months. "W-whats an IceHeart?" Is asked shyly, wondering if it was as scary as it sounds.

((May Prophecy be ACTUALLY IceHearts' cub? Like she was stolen by Omens real dad/pride? Maybe a birthmark?))

---->>
Talisman

The tall lion smiles softly at his family, *I don't mind either way, 'Flower,* is allowed in a mental voice, pale eyes shifting to meet his sons' gaze, *What would you like to play, son?* he moves a few paces closer after realizing that Omen is truly distracted. *Does she seem ... familiar to you, Sunflower? Her scent, I mean.*

----->>

FallenStar

His ink ears twitch, and he hesitates, "I really don't know how to play." Admits the healer apologetically; it's been moons since he was a cub, but... this almost game is the closest he's ever been to actually playing. He takes a deep breath and pushes his nose against hers in a soft sort of kiss, feeling heat surge beneath his pelt. Then, he's off, he moves forward with a grace that belies his massive stature and stands delicately on a stone, "ready?" He asks once they're all on something which keeps them from the ground. The healer gathers his haunches beneath himself, preparing to jump.

---->>

BloodMoon

She'd already been berating herself when he responds by kissing her back. The younger lioness peers up at him, eyes questioning until the king responds in kind. "I-" (it's beyond her wildest dreams!) "I would love to!" Is said, pushing those cruel (to herself) thoughts to the back of her head. A smile finds her muzzle, "i... id be your mate." Truthfully she's unsure of if this is how things are done. But she doesn't mind! No, she's HAPPY.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:21 pm

[well, she is white like Ice, so I don't actually mind. If that's what you want to do]

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female tilted her head as she looked at them. She knows Talisman is saying something to SunFlower...Then she notices him shift his attention to their son. Not her son, Talisman and SunFlower's son. She sighed as she looked at them. However, she didn't know if she should ask.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, Talisman, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female continues to smile that feline smile. She licks at the cub a couple more times. She checks whether Prophecy has a tummy ache or not. She hopes not...but there's really no way to stop a hungry cub from eating fast. She licks Omen a couple more times. "Mine," she says, like maybe he had said in regards to Prophecy. She laughs and says "Not what, but who. She's another broodmother, and she..." but she trails off. She looks at her mate a moment. "I...maybe?" she says to her mate, but it's more a question really. She sniffs at the cub a couple times, then freezes. "Iceheart!" she calls, looking around for her, sure the white lioness will be able to tell.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and giggled again. He startled a bit when his mother called out like that...Shaking his head, the white and golden and brownish cub says "Tag, or hide and seek." He then tilts his head as he looks around.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male purrs a bit as he looks at her. He smiles a feline smile, saying "Good, good, because I want to be your mate. You'll be the queen, now, then. You can still be a hunter and guard if you want, though; um...you were a guard, right? I know you're definitely a hunter." He shook his head a couple times.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness smiles a feline smile at him. "It's okay if it's more of training then a game, as balance training at this age is fine. We can still consider it a game, though. My brother and I used to do something like this. We called it The Ground is Lava. It works just fine," she laughs, and touches her nose to him too. She looks to the cub a moment, smiling as he climbs on that rock. She jumps up on a stump, then to a stone. The stump she'd been on wasn't actually big enough, so she'll need to find a better one. She twitches her ears and flicks her tail. She nods and says "Yes," and faces the rest of the stones and stumps. However, as she prepares to jump again, she hears Flower. She turns so fast she falls, with a gasp, but luckily she's actually fine.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: mom, Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub balances, and looks to the two of them. "Training? Training?!" he squeaks excitedly. They'd told him he couldn't be trained in hunting yet..but he'd take this. He watches his mother fall, and yelps. "Mama!" he cries and runs over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:21 am

(Thank you!)

Omen/ Prophecy

She's licking him, loving on him and he isn't sure what to do with it. She... likes him? But then the broodmother growls her acceptance of him, growls that he's hers and the chocolate lion cub gives in, snuggling into her side with a soft sound of love that he remembers his real mom making after his now-deceased father had said no purring. Green eyes glow with joy, "can i... can we.. call you mom, now?" Is asked softly, shy.

But then Sunflower has yelled for that IceHeart and he unconsciously cringes, making his tiny and malnourished body as small as he can.

------->>

Talisman

The male lion grins widely, "*Would you want to join our game, Blaze?*" is invited, dropping into a gentle bow of play that is more canine than feline. Still, it gets the idea across. "*If so would you prefer tag, or hide and seek?*"

He does pause and lick his mates' cheek, determined to stay nearby until she doesn't need him. He mind-speaks to IceHeart, "*IceHeart, this is Talisman, *" is reminded- although he's the only one who can mindspeak!- "*Can you come to the camp coolpile? I.. believe we have something of yours.*" is invited crypticly.

----->>

Fallen

The black lion grins cheerfully, blue eyes twinkling; he had been about to leap when his gift twinges and he turns to accommodate. "IceHeart. " Is said, bounding over to the downed lioness, he stops, nuzzling at her; of course Sunflower had called her. But why had she fell? Is she hurt?? "Are you alright?" Is asked, checking over his crush with a soft nose, but after assuring himself that she's fine he steps back a bit to allow her son to reassure himself. "I wonder what Sunflower needs.." He hmms, to himself, "we can play later, I think you're needed." A soft smile graces his features.

He hears the message that the other guard had mentally spoken, "she's okay, really Whitefur, " is reassured warmly, "would you like to help me in the healers cave?"

---->>

BloodMoon

The pretty water-oriented lioness smiles sweetly, "of course, I only help out Tall and Fallen keeping guard when they ask, I'm usually hunting. " She explains. It's because there's two cubs and an adolescent in their pride, and two broodmothers who shouldn't leave camp often incase their enemy comes across them. She doesn't know what anyone would do if the cubs couldn't have milk! Not when they'd already lost a she-cub... (And really, she doesn't know that the lost cub is back, or with another.) It had been such a blow to lose the tiny white cub so suddenly..

He wants to be her mate! Even if it's not now. Does he want cubs?? "Do.. do you want cubs?" She asks softly, golden hued eyes fixated on his face. Could the pride handle even more cubs??

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:09 pm

[XD welcome]

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female giggled a bit as she watched them. He seemed to be giving into the loving and maternal nature of SunFlower. She glanced to Talisman when he asked if she wanted to play too. She tilted her head and asked "What...about Omen? Well, I guess...he's getting loved on. Guess we shouldn't really bother them. Um...I've always liked hide and seek more," she said to Talisman. It probably seemed odd to none pride members to hear them speaking when he didn't...really do so, not aloud.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, Talisman, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred some more. She continues to lick him, grooming him really. When he asks if she'll be both their mom, she worries a bit. When he acts scared, she nuzzles him a bit and croons. "It's okay, she's nice, really, but she's way over there. I had to yell so she could hear me, sorry if I've scared you. Iceheart, she...lost her cub recently, her cub was stolen. Prophecy...has the same scent as her, and I didn't really notice until my mate spoke up."

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and glanced to the older female. She was already one, but she was basically still a cub too. Only...she could hunt and he could not, not yet. He begins to wonder when he might learn, or if he should be a guard. Shaking his head, he giggles. He then glances around, as his parents both call for Iceheart. He wonders what they want with the mother of Whitefur. He tilts his head a bit...then shakes his head and smiles, as he then waits.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male is attuned to the pride he is the king of. He has heard the one broodmother call for the other. He tilts his head, but soon shakes it off. He smiles as he looks to the lioness, his lioness, after a moment, and smiles. He nods to her and says "Well, still...it's a great help. Ah, of course, then you can continue to be a hunter even as you are the Queen." He then tilts his head as she asks him about cubs. He purrs, quiet at first then growing louder, saying "Of course I do, but...do you?"

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness says "Sorry...I was trying to jump and SunFlower suddenly called. I got distracted and tripped and fell. I'm...fine, really, but...I should go see what she wants. Ah...Talisman is calling me now too, and says they have something...of mine?" It becomes a question there at the end. She tilts her head, wondering what they could possibly mean. She looks to the cub, saying "Yes, go with your fa- Fallen. Go with Fallen," she quickly corrects herself, Fallen not the father but one day she could call him White's step father. She shakes her head some. She watches them a moment. She nuzzles Fallen a couple times, then steps back. She starts to head for where the others have gathered.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub nudges and nuzzles at his mom a couple times. He lets out a small sigh when they both tell him to go with Fallen. He nods to his mother, looking to Fallen as Iceheart then heads off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:59 am

BloodMoon

The lioness swallows a little nervously, "I think so," she says, wondering if he'd agree that the pride is already full of cubs and there aren't enough lions or lionesses around to train them all. Let alone to hunt and provide food! The new-queen smiles slightly and steps forward, brushing her muzzle against her new mates'. "I've always wanted a cub of my own."

---->>

FallenStar

The lion helps the lioness to stand, nuzzles IceHeart and smiles as he then waits a moment before moving off. "You'll know where to find us, right here, playing. " He smiles down at Whitefur. "So-" He clears his throat, "would you like to keep playing?" Fallen nods towards the rocks and stumps, "or would you like to do something else?"

---->>

Omen

Those impossibly green eyes are full of contentment: is this what it's like to be loved? To be wanted? His tiny, undernourished body let's out a sigh, "so she's going to take my cub away?" Is asked sadly, voice small. Because sure he isn't really her family, but he loves her. "I wont get to take care of her?but she's MY cub! I found her!!" He's sitting up again, staring at Sunflower, upset, having forgotten that he's scared.

---->>
Talisman

There's a flick of his ears to BlazeFeather, *is that alright, son?* he asks to Flight gently, smiling, though those pale eyes are tracking the movement of the newcommer.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:08 am

The pretty and slender, still smallish female looks to Omen and SunFlower a moment. She smiles as she looks at little Prophecy, too. She then turns brown eyes back to the father and son. She waits to hear what the verdict will be.

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female smiles as she looks at him. She gives a few more swipes of the tongue. Then she stops, but nuzzles and nudges him a bit. She sighs when he gets upset...and she shakes her head. "She won't be being taken from you. She's still going to be part of this pride," she says to her new son. She then says "If you want to ask her, you could see if she'd let you help take care of Prophecy. Iceheart and Blazefeather can also teach you to hunt, birds and things other than frogs."

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and looked to his mother a moment. He then looks to Blazefeather. He quickly looks to his father, and nods to the much bigger male. "Of course I'm okay with that," he says to Talisman.

The larger brown male purrs and smiles a feline smile. He noses and nudges her a bit, nuzzling her then stopping. He glances towards the others, then back to his mate, his queen. He nods and says "We can have cubs, then, when you're ready." He looks to the others again. "There's only three cubs right now, and that newcomer male will be a year old soon. He and Blazefeather will be able to train future cubs," he says. He then smiles when she says she's always wanted a cub.

The white lioness purrs and nuzzles him a bit. She rubs against him, then heads off towards the others, and soon reaches them. She gives a nod to Talisman, Flight, Blazefeather. She then focuses on SunFlower, as well as the cubs there. She walks closer but soon stops, not wanting to upset the male. He already seems upset about something. She says "Hello," as she looks at him, then looks at SunFlower. She can already see the cub, and she just knows...this is her cub.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub watched them be affectionate, and giggled a bit. He shook his head, then turned back to Fallen. "Yes, of course I'd like to keep playing, if...you want to."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:03 am

Fallen

"I'd like to," is responded warmly, flicking his ear before turning his own blue eyes back onto the cub. He gently nudges the cubs' shoulder and turns back to the stumps, "ready Whitefur?" Is encouraged as he balances on one of them. Its quite the funny sight, bit bulk on the tiny bit of wood.

---->>

Talisman

He looks at his son, then at the adolescent, wondering what it would be like to really talk and not just with telepathy. A smile is on his half brown muzzle and he gently nudges Flight, flicking Blaze with his tail. "I'll count first. Go hide!" Is encouraged.

----->>

Omen/ Prophecy

He sits up, reluctantly, eyeing this lioness who comes up beside Sunflower. This is his cub! HE saved her. Who is this? "Hello." Is stated warily, protective instincts racing through his malnourished body. "I ... I found her." And doesn't this new lioness smell like his Prophecy? "You... you smell like her.."

---->>

BloodMoon

Her golden eyes widen at his words, "soon," she promises, wondering what her brother would think about all of this. Would he be surprised? Would he be angry? Happy?? The hunter finds herself nodding to his words, thoughtful, "do you think this winter we will have enough to eat?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:36 pm

The pretty and slender, still smallish female squeaks as she's flicked by the tail. She giggled and bats at his tail. However, she soon stops and gets serious, nodding to him. She says "Okay!" and runs off, towards the trees that further away, not the ones closer by.

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female nuzzles Prophecy a moment. She then nudges Omen like she's trying to calm him. She doesn't say anything more, now. The two of them are talking, after all, so she herself doesn't need to at the moment.

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and looked to Blazefeather. He giggles and watches her with his dad a moment. He then nods and cries "Okay!" He runs off towards the water, but thinks better of it, trying to find some bushes. He soon finds some good ones. He jumps into the bushes.

The larger brown male purrs and smiles a feline smile. He nods and says "Yes...soon," then nuzzles her a couple more times. He stops to take a look around, looking for any prey. He says "If you and the others can catch enough, but I have faith."

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness smiled as she looked down at the cub a moment. She sniffed at him, learning his scent, then looked to the she cub. She nods and says "This is my cub...I think...the one that got taken from us. Thank you for taking care of her," she then says. She looks to him once more. "Can I hug you? Well, I gues we don't really hug," she laughs, shaking her head.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub nods at the bigger male a moment. He says "Okay," and gets back up on the object he'd been on. He said "Ready," and crouched, jumping to a stump ahead of himself.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Fallen

The huge lion smiles brightly at the cub who reminds him of who he may have been if fate had been kinder. "Ready, " is affirmed as he crouches, "and -" a pause as he prepares himself to catch the cub if he should jump short. "Jump!" Is encouraged, blue eyes fixed on Whitefur.

--->>

Talisman

He mentally counts, in their heads, but is careful to not 'look' at where they're going. The adult smiles a little at the reunion and then says, "ready or not, here I come!" And then, without scenting he looks for the two he is playing with.

--->>

Omen / Prophecy

He isn't sure, exactly, what a hug is. Shes.. thanking him? Is he losing his cub? Wide green eyes fix on the newcomer who is Prophecys mom and flit to Sunflower. "My cub.. shes.. yours?" Is voice is sad, because she's his and they're taking her away. "I call her Prophecy. " because he shouldn't steal her -- that's wrong. Then, slowly, he nods about the 'hug,'

"O-oh okay." Is agreed, not sure what to do with himself.

---->>

BloodMoon

The new made pride queen smiles to herself, shyly. "Want to go hunting anyways?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:54 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Talisman and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female purrs. She jumps up into lower branches, and puts her claws out, into the bark. She moves her way up the tree a little further. She doesn't go too high, as she doesn't want to get stuck and be unable to get back down...She then twitches her ears. She hears him as he searches.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female reached out to nuzzle the cub again. She doesn't think he's really getting it. Either about what Iceheart wants to do and the fact Prophecy isn't being taken anywhere. They all live together, after all. She shakes her head, saying "She isn't going anywhere. We all live in this same prid together."

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and jumped into the bushes. He hunkers down and laughs quietly a bit. He shakes his head a couple times, then purrs. He then falls silent, flicking his tail back and forth as he listens for his father.

The larger brown male purrs and smiles a feline smile. He nods and says "i would very much like to still go hunting with you." Maybe he could use his Tanuki power to better hunt. It was much smaller than his natural form, after all, easier to sneak up on things.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness smiled as she looked down at the cub a moment. She nudges him gently with her head, saying "She is. She went missing, I think another lion maybe took her...Not you obviously," she said, meaning he hadn't taken her cub. She then sits before him, placing a leg over him. She lowers her head over him as well, the closest animals can get to a hug.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub nods at the bigger male a moment. He says "Jump!" at the same time as the adult male. He crouched and bunches his muscles then, wriggling a bit. He jumps but falls short, gasping...However, the adult male is there to catch him, and he giggles and says "Thank you."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me