1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:58 am

The small wolf growled playfully as she lightly nipped at his ears, being careful enough so she didn't accidentally hurt him, which she didn't think was possible. With a doggy smile, she swatted him in the face a couple times, almost seeming to say; You think you're such a tough guy, don't you?

In her human form, or in other words, when she wasn't shifted, she wasn't as extroverted as she was now. She was shy, and a bit nervous. But this was different, in fact, it barely required talking to anyone, and she could just be herself.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:03 am

He shook his head when she nipped at his ears. He growled playfully, which it was loud but he hoped it wouldn’t scare her. Jason put his ears up when she kinda swatted at him, sitting up and looking at her.

He wasn’t usually this nice while he was shifted in his wolf, that was usually the meaner side of him but something was just different with her. But it did strike him as weird that she was out at this time of night.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:07 am

Avery quietly watched him, before she too sat up. After a moment, she took off running, stopping a few feet away as if to wait for him before she circled back around, panting a little bit, appearing confused. Tilting her head to the side, one of her ears stood up, and the other flopped sideways, giving her a comical look.

With a whine, she pawed at the ground, almost asking him what he'd like to do.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:11 am

He watched her as she ran off for a few paces, he stood up and trotted up to where she was at. He couldn’t help but laugh a little inside when he saw her one ear that was up and the other one that was flopped over. He thought for a second.

Jason barked at her before running off in the other direction, keeping it at a slow pace so she could catch up. He knew where a small lake was at, and figured they would have fun their.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:17 am

Avery quickly followed behind him, keping up with his steady pace and trying not to fall behind. Her paw-steps weren't completely silent, a little pitter-pattering could be heard from behind him. This was her pack's territory, or at least she thought it was, but she hadn't realized that the land had been sold, and the Moonstone pack no longer owned it.

After walking behind him for a bit, she scented the air, and instinctively kept up with him, smelling other wolves, that had patrolled earlier.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:29 am

Once to the lake, he leaned down and took a drink of the cool water. Once he finished drinking he looked over at her. Staying still for a moment before pushing her in the water, thankfully it wasn’t too deep of water.

He stepped into the water and splashed her once he knew that she was okay from him pushing her in.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:58 am

Avery yelped as she hit the water. She resurfaced with a splash, making a point to splash him back. With a toothy smile, she pushed herself under the water, disappearing for what seemed quite awhile before she popped back up again, shaking her head, trying to get the water out of her eyes.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:07 am

He watched her, seeing she went under the water for a minute or two. He stopped what he was doing as he heard a noise. Sounded like some type of foot steps. He stood up and listened before walking out of the water, trying to be quiet. He barked to her, trying to get her attention.

He saw a large, brown furry thing walk out of the woods. Then quickly realizing it was a bear. He hadn’t seen a lot of bears out here and it concerned him that they were coming this far out of the forest. He growled and the hair on his neck stood up. The bear swatted at him and he jumped back out of the way.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:11 am

Avery quickly swam ashore, shaking her coat briefly before her eyes widened, and she laid flat against the ground, her ears pinned back as she growled at the brown thing-she hadn't the slightest clue as to what it was, and assumed it was a threat, due to the fact the male alpha was growling-it gave her a good reason to growl, too.

Trying to appear scary, she copied Jason's actions, but didn't really make much of a difference in their situation.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:15 am

The bear growled and stood up on its back legs. Giving Jason the moment to attack, jumping up and grabbing it on its neck. The bear went to swat at him but he let go and grabbed one of his back legs that he was standing on. Causing the bear to go back on four legs.

Jason barked and growled and took whatever chances he could at attacking the large bear. The bear got aggravated enough to swat at him again and got his side, he couldn’t just stop what he was doing and look like he was hurting cause then the bear would think he/she won.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me