LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Tue May 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"We'll go check on her in a moment," Tansyleaf meowed as she pulled some borage leaves out of storage. "For now let's make sure our herbs are in good shape."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Let's get going then," Ashstrike meowed before following the patrol out of camp.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"They can be," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod. "So stick close to me alright and if we tell you to go back to camp you go back."

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Hopefully we'll be able to catch something before all the prey goes into hiding for the day," Mintwhisker meowed with a soft sigh.

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"We should probably get moving before the sun rises too much higher in the sky," Thymestep meowed as he glanced up at the sky.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"I know how to hunt a little bit," Ivypaw meowed softly. "My mother taught me some before she died."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"Do you think we'll run into anything?" Nettlepaw asked with a slight tilt of his head. "I bet I could beat anyone who would trespass on our territory."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Sparrowflight
"They are that anyway," Starlingsong meowed with a soft chuckle. "Soon there'll be more kits and these six will be apprenticed in a moons time."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"I guess we could," Wolfkit meowed as he shook the dust from his pelt. "I hope we can hear stories about past battles."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"Yeah, I want to hear stories about Lakestar and his past victories," Icekit meowed as he swiped at an invisible enemy.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: KIts
"Let's get going then," Patchkit meowed as she headed towards the elders' den.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/ELder/Crush: None/Tags: Elders
The silver tom huffed again before sitting up in his nest. "Sounds like they're coming this way already."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"The kits are just energetic little balls of fluff," Windfeahter agreed with a purr. "That just proves that they're healthy and happy."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark grinned as she caught a couple of mice and then a vole. "This is too easy," she meowed to herself as she stalked after a sparrow. "There's not a Clan cat in sight."

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Hunting in Clan territory

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Hunting
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Hunting patrol

Velvetstorm quietly lead the hunting patrol but was unable to see movement anywhere. Then she saw a sparrow. Crouching low she pounced on it and killed it quickly.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“Right. If they aren’t in good shape we would have to get fresh herbs.” Lavenderpaw nodded in agreement as she started sorting through the leaves carefully.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol, Mud

Stormpaw was amazed at how fast Velvetstorm had caught the sparrow. But he noticed something seemed off. There was hardly any prey to be seen. “Usually it isn’t so hard to find prey. Something seems to have them hiding.” He meowed quietly. He saw movement in the grass and pounced as soon as he saw a vole. Then he saw a cat…with too much prey for one cat. The she-cat looked about as old as him. Maybe a few moons older. “You are clearly not a clan cat. And you are taking too much prey!” He hissed ready for a fight. But just as he was about to pounce Velvetstorm had already gotten in front of the young apprentice.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Boarder patrol

Lilypaw nodded. “Okay. I just hope we don’t run into trouble.” She said. The very thought of running into trouble on patrol just made the apprentice more alert. I know I probably don’t have to tell you to be careful but I just hope nobody gets hurt if we did run into trouble.” The apprentice clearly cared if any of the warriors were to get hurt.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder Patrol

I don’t doubt that you are good at hunting. Maybe you could catch some prey for Tansypaw and Lavenderpaw sometime.” Dustclaw said. “Maybe after we patrol.” He added. If he had the energy. Dustclaw stopped he caught the scent of a cat nearby.
He flicked his tail at Nettlepaw, signaling for her to stay put. He glanced at the other warriors briefly before quietly stalking towards the scent of the cat.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike

I hope the patrols stay safe. But I’m sure Starclan is watching over them. Still if things get bad they may be back sooner than expected.” Fernwhisker meowed.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker

“If things get bad there would be another patrol later. It’s risky for the kits to eat just anything from the pile. Hopefully they use their noses first. Wouldn’t want them getting sick.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight smiled at the idea of more kits. “Well I wouldn’t worry too much about the kits. I’m sure their mentors will keep a close eye on them. And you would still see them around camp when they aren’t too busy. “I admit I’ll miss sing them run around playing and going to visit the elders.”

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Hunting Patrol

“Get off our territory you filthy rouge!” Shadowleap spat. She was ready to fight

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Boarder Patrol, Smudge

Tigerstrike growled quietly. A cat was the reason they weren’t seeing much prey. “Blasted rouges. There are more of us than them.” He said as he caught up with Dustclaw. The tom looked skinny. “If I were you I’d leave without any prey.” He hissed.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits,Elder’s den

“Hello. We were hoping to hear some stories.” Rosekit meowed, she smiled “please tell us one about Lakestar.” She added, being sure to use her manners.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, Elders den

“I’d love to be strong like him. I will train hard and probably get almost as strong as Lakestar.” Ravenkit said as she sat down.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits, elders den

“I want to train really hard so I can help the clan in fights or help on patrols. Maybe even chase off a rouge. I bet Lakestar did all of that.” Thistlekit thought Lakestar had to be the strongest cat ever.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags: kits

“Why Hello kits. Frostbite why don’t you tell them one.” Flowerpetal meowed, looking down at the kits that had come to visit.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:kits

“I’m sure Lakestar is watching from Starclan and smiling down on you sweet kits.” Falconbreeze purred.

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/ Tags Starclan Warriors

Looking down on the clan watching the elders and kits. “Looks like the kits came to hear stories. They certainly are good company and easy to entertain.” Rainwhisker purred

Swiftleap/ tom/ 60 moons/Starclan Warrior/ crush: none/ Tags: Starclan Warriors

Swiftleap smiled. “Those kits will make good apprentices.” He meowed

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags open

Scar pounced on a rabbit. He had caught three mice, a sparrow and a vole so far and hadn’t been found yet. He was pleased with himself.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: open

Rose continued to hunt. So far she had two voles, a rabbit and three mice. And she didn’t hunt far from their territory. Mostly because she believed the others would get caught if they went too deep in clan territory.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open

“You clan cats and your threats. I’d like to see you stop me.” Smudge hissed as he grabbed his prey and ran off. He hadn’t had prey this good in awhile, so he wasn’t about to lose it.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu May 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Tansyleaf/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"After we're done with these you should go and grab some fresh-kill," Tansyleaf meowed. "That is if there is anything to pick. It looked really picked over when I got back from Eaglestar's nine live ceremony."

Ashstorm/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
Ashstrike's ears twitched slightly as he stalked after a vole. He glanced over at Stormpaw and shook his head. "Let the warriors deal with these intruders."

Ottertalon/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"We'll be careful," Ottertalon promised. "We'll run them off without claws if we can." When Dustclaw paused she did as well. "Stay here," she meowed to her apprentice before following after the tom.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"That was amazing!" Ivypaw meowed as she watched her mentor. "Can you teach me how to do that?" When Stormpaw started hissing she tilted her head and blinked when she saw a cat dart off.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
Nettlepaw's ears twitched slightly before taking a seat next to Lilypaw. "Think we'll get to fight any of these intruders?" he asked.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight
"I'm sure even as apprentices they'll be running around camp and bugging the elders," Starlingsong meowed with a soft laugh.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/KIt/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"I want to hear all about Lakestar's battles," Wolfkit meowed before pouncing at his brother.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/ Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
Icekit hissed at Wolfkit when he pounced on him and moved to sit next to Rosekit.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"Maybe if you two settled down they could start," Patchkit meowed with a small shake of her head.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Kits
"So you all want to hear about Lakestar," Frostnight meowed with a soft chuckle. "Let's see now. We know if he was born far away from our territory. When he came of age he left his homeland and came here. Now I'm sure he had to have had his share of battles on his way from his old home to his new but once he had arrived he began recruiting loners, rouges, and even curious kittypets to join him."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Windfeather chuckled softly as she watched the kits settle down to listen to the story. "Lakestar was very brave and wise," she meowed with a small nod.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
Dark glanced over at the Clan Cats with a small smirk. "You have more than enough prey in your territory that us taking a few pieces can't possibly hurt. However I'll leave it here for you if you can catch me." With that she scooped up her catch and raced off towards the border.

Mud blinked when he thought he saw Dark streak past him. "I knew it," he meowed with a sigh before heading back to the border himself

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Hunting
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Hunting patrol

Velvetstorm glared at the retreating rouge. She honestly felt like chasing the she-cat and giving her a few good scratches, but wished not to anger Starclan or Eaglestar. So she settled for chasing them away from clan territory.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“I honestly wish I could have come along but if Nightflower’s kits were born and there were no medicine cat to help, I’d hate to think what would happen. Luckily she appears alright enough to be up and about.” Lavenderpaw meowed over her shoulder as she went outside.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol
Stormpaw nodded, listinging to Velvetstar and Ashstorm. I know how to fight a bit…but Ashstorm is right. he thought, looking up at Ivypaw. “It’s not hard to do. Takes some practice though.” he added. He stalked forward in the grass, flicking his ears, listening and waiting to pounce. Stormpaw pounced on a rabbit and bit it’s neck. Sure now that Eaglestar was sorting things out, it didn’t mean he couldn’t show Ivypaw a few hunting moves.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Boarder patrol
Lilypaw just watched as her mentor went after another cat. How many rouges were foolish enough to hunt on clan territory? I can’t wait until I’m older so I can help chase off rouges or any threats to the clan. she thought. “Probably when we are a bit older.” Lilypaw told Nettlepaw

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder Patrol, smudge

Dustclaw chased the cat until he reached the boarder. “If you know what’s good for you you’ll stay there!” He hissed. He was going to suggest Eaglestar increased the number of boarder patrols. It’s not like they have kits or anything. If anything these cats are barely a threat. Still if they set another paw in our territory Eaglestar won’t take to kindly to it. The tom thought. “Anyone else think we should tell Eaglestar to increase the number of boarder patrols?” He asked.

Fernwhisker shared a worried glance at the fresh- kill pile. It no longer looked or smelled very fresh.

“Don’t worry the patrols will bring back food.” Swiftstrike nuzzled Fernwhisker and lead her back in the warriors den.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong

“Yes I believe they would do that. As warriors they probably won’t as often as they do now.” Sparrowflight chuckled softly. “I will miss having those hyper kits playing and running around. We really don’t have many kits in the clan. But with Nightflower expecting that should change soon.”

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Hunting Patrol, Scar

Shadowleap ran after a rouge, hoping to at least give the cat minor injuries.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Boarder Patrol, Smudge

The tom scratched at the rouge, just barely managing to claw his shoulder.

Wait so does that mean Lakestar was either a rouge, a loner or a kittypet! That’s so cool! Rosekit thought as she listened, impressed by Lakestar for gathering so many cats.

Ravenkit listened and tried not to roll her eyes when Wolfkit jumped on Icekit. Wolfkit is so silly but he should stay calm so we can listen to the story. she thought.

“Wow. I bet Lakestar was a very strong leader. As the leader of Lakeclan what was one of the toughest fights he’s had?” Thistlekit asked.

Flowerpetal chuckled at the kits question. “Well he’s fought rouges, badgers, and even dogs. He was truly strong, brave, kind and loyal. Isn’t that right Frostnight?” She purred.

Falconbreeze was pleased with the kits being so interested in Lakestar and asking questions. These kits will make wonderful apprentices. he thought as he watched and listened. Frostnight really was the best story teller.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

“You think that hurt?” Scar rolled his eyes andwalked away. He had several scars on his pelt from fighting. This was nothing to him.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: open

Rose ran away from the clan cats. Sure they were at the boarder but she would feel better knowing her prey was safe from the clan cats. “At least we will have full bellies” she meowed.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open

Smudge lay his prey down and watched the clan cats. “Are you all just going to stand around?” He smirked.”I’m sure your precious leader is getting worried. Plus I think we scared off your prey. They won’t be out when the sun sets.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue May 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Tags: Lavenderpaw
Tansyleaf nodded to show that she had heard the apprentice before continuing to sort through various herbs.

"And stay out," Ashstrike growled once the rouge had crossed over the border. "Mouse-brained kit," he muttered.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"We'll inform Eaglestar when we get back to camp," Ottertalon meowed. "Then he can decide what should be done about these rouges."

Ivypaw/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Nice catch," Ivypaw meowed when Stormpaw caught the rabbit. She flicked her ears before crouching down and pouncing at a vole. "Got ya," she meowed with a soft purr.

"I bet we could take down any rouge that would dare cross into our territory," Nettlepaw meowed as he pounced at an invisible enemy.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight
"Yes and I'm sure they'll be just as energetic as these kits," Starlingsong meowed with a small nod.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"I bet Lakestar could beat any cat who crossed him," Wolfkit meowed with a small hop.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"Shhh," Icekit hissed to his brother with a lash of his tail.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"HOw many fights did he have to fight?" Patchkit asked with a small tilt of her head.

"Lakestar had to fight rouges, dogs, badgers, foxes, even two legs," Frostnight meowed with a small nod. "His toughest fight might have been against a pack of foxes that had decided to move in next to lake. He knew he had to get rid of them not only because they were taking prey away from the Clan but because his mate, Dovelight, was expecting his kits."

Windfeather curled her tail around her paws as she listened to Frostnight continued the tale.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark growled softly once she had crossed the border. "Fox-hearted mange pelts," she muttered.

"What did you expect?" Mud asked as he joined the dark ginger she-cat. "That they'd let us hunt in their territory without fighting back?"

Smoke/SHe-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke blinked as she rejoined the group with a couple of mice and a sparrow. She tilted her head slightly as if asking what happened.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Hunting patrol/water patrol

With the rouges no longer a threat, Velvetstar thought it would be wise to find some more prey then get some water for the clan. Of course the she cat was thirsty but her focus wasn’t on herself. It was on providing food and water while keeping the apprentices safe. “Let’s go. The clan needs food and water. We will tell Eaglestar what happened and he will decide what to do.” She meowed.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Outside the medicine cat den

Lavenderpaw looked at the fresh- kill pile. It was looking more like crow food by the minute. I hope the patrols are alright…they have been gone awhile. But I’m sure Starclan will bring them back okay. she thought. Lavenderpaw wanted to help Tansypaw but since she had woken she hadn’t eaten. She was usually busy with Tansyleaf. “I’m a bit surprised we didn’t suggest either patrol take one of us along. It couldn’t hurt to restock our herbs.” the apprentice thought, talking mostly to herself.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol/ water patrol

“Nice catch, Ivypaw! I can’t wait to be a warrior so I can hunt and help keep the clan safe. But they also need a lot of food to stay fed. And that’s why we are out hunting. Plus I can work on my hunting skills!” Stormpaw meowed as he eyed a mouse and stayed low. He pounced when he saw it looking for food.

Lilypaw chuckled at Stormpaw. “Don’t wish your time away.Next thing you know, you’ll be a warrior, but you still have a few moons for that to happen.” The apprentice said. She pounced at a vole in some bushes.it didn’t even try running. The apprentice backed off after seeing why. A snake must have found the vole but she caught it first, but not without injury. The snake had bit her in the shoulder, but she was able to shake it off and get her prey. “Well at least it wasn’t a badger, or a dog or a fox.” She said.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

“Let’s go check on the apprentices. I’m sure they are probably having fun catching prey and talking.” Dustclaw said. Nettlepaw wouldn’t cause trouble. The apprentice reminded him of what he was like at Nettlepaw’s age. He chuckled lightly at the thought.

Fernwhisker was still worried. She had to just tell Swiftstrike. It’s not like nobody knew they had been trying to get kits but to be pregnant at a time when food was low. She turned to Swiftstrike “I’m expecting kits” she whispered in his ear.

“That’s great news! Now all we need is enough food for the clan for awhile. But don’t overdo it. Don’t hunt, don’t patrol, but we can still go for walks.” Swiftstrike seemed happy, a bit overprotective but happy.

“Kits are indeed energetic balls of fluff and adorable to watch.” Sparrowflight nodded in agreement. He smiled as he watched the kits closely.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Hunting Patrol/ water patrol

“You vermin stay on your territory!” Shadowleap hissed. She then walked away. She listened to Velvetstorm. “I’m sure he will act fast.” She said. Still she wondered how the next deputy would be. They couldn’t go a day without a deputy. That would be a good way to anger Starclan. So she assumed Eaglestar was leader while also taking care of what the deputy does. No wonder he didn’t take Stormpaw to train today. Eaglestar had a lot on his mind. That was obvious.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Boarder Patrol

Tigerstrike turned his back on the rouges and lead the way back to the apprentices. The rouges wouldn’t be stupid enough to attack right now. That didn’t mean they wouldn’t try hunting again sometime today.

“Wow I bet Lakestar took them out easily.” Rosekit said.

“He was a strong cat. I doubt I’d get out of those fights without a scratch. But it sounds like Lakestar was a brave and skilled fighter.” Ravenkit said. That’s what she wanted to be. A strong brave cat.

“Leaders have nine lives right? Do you know how he lost his first one?” Thistlekit asked. The fact leaders had nine lives, fascinated him.

“What a smart kit. Leaders do have nine lives. How did he lose his first one? Well that was moons ago” Flowerpetal said.

Falconbreeze was lost in thought. That was indeed moons ago.

“You missed nothing, Smoke. Just a few clan cats trying to tell us what to do. I expected that much.” Scar meowed.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“Well at least we don’t have to worry about food for a bit. We all have enough to get us through maybe a day or two.” Rose said.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: rouge cats

“Yeah that’s right. We can rest up and try to get some water next time.” Smudge said, hoping his idea wasn’t as dumb as going on clan territory.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush; Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"We should probably try and catch a few more pieces of fresh-kill before heading back to camp," Ashstrike meowed. "Eaglestar said that the border patrol would double as a water patrol."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"Probably," Ottertalon agreed with a small nod. "And we still need to finish checking the borders before getting water for the queens, kits, and elders."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw
"I can't wait to learn more about tracking," Ivypaw meowed as she dropped into a crouch. "I want to be the best tracker in the Clan."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Lilypaw
"Nice catch," Nettlepaw meowed before tilting his head when he saw the snake. "Or a venomous snake," he meowed.

"So how are you today?" Starlingsong asked with a flick of her ears. "I know it must be hard on the warriors with this horrible drought not wanting to let up."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Elders
"I bet Lakestar could never be beaten," Wolfkit meowed with a small nod.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Elders
"Well I doubt he lost all nine of his lives to illness or injury," Icekit meowed with a sigh.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Elders
"How many kits did Lakestar have?" Patchkit asked with a slight tilt of her head. "And does any cat today still carry his blood?"

"Lakestar had three kits," Frostnight meowed. He lost his first life saving his daughter, Littlefire, from a badger. Now as for if anyone in the Clan still carries his bloodline that would be yes. Starlingsong is one of his descendants I believe so that would make Eaglestar, Wolfkit, Icekit, and Patchkit his descendants as well."

"Lakestar was a very skilled fighter," Windfeather meowed with a small nod. "But even the most skilled of fighters can still have a bad turn of luck."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"Those Clan cats have claim to the only water around here," Dark growled softly. "All of the streams around here have dried up due to the drought. Those fox-hearts won't let us have access to their precious lake."

"Then we travel elsewhere to find water," Mud meowed. "We're no strangers to difficulties. It's what makes us stronger."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke nodded to show that she had understood before tucking her paws underneath her to enjoy her catch.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:25 am

Velvetstorm nodded in agreement with Ashstorm. “We have some prey but not much to feed the whole clan. We should work on finding more. Starclan won’t mind us stocking up on fresh-kill, so long as we don’t hunt everything in the forest. We certainly have no need to do that.” Velvetstorm meowed.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansypaw

Lavenderpaw decided she’d get nothing done sitting there and decided to go help Tansypaw again, not that she thought the older cat needed help going through which herbs were bad and which they could still use.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol

“That doesn’t look good…” Stormpaw meowed. He pounced on the snake and used his claws, scratching until the snake wasn’t moving. He looked from Ivypaw to Lilypaw. “There. Now it can’t hurt any other cats.” He said.

“I’m fine. I’ll be fine.” Lilypaw said as she jumped on a vole. She didn’t wish to be the center of attention. Especially when getting hurt.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

“Let’s finish patrolling the boarder. I want to be sure the clan is safe for another day.” Dustclaw said. Really he just didn’t wish to have predators on their territory.

“You aren’t a father yet you overgrown kit.” Fernwhisker chuckled. “I can still hunt, for a few moons at least.” She added.

“Well I still don’t want you getting hurt. Your going to need food now for a few moons but…we have to wait for the patrols to return.” Swiftstrike said.

“I’m alright. The drought has us all a bit on edge though. It must be bad for the queens and elders. And the kits as well. But I’ll be glad when we get some rain. How are you?” Sparrowflight asked. He hoped the Queens weren’t affected badly. They must all be pretty thirsty.

“I hope it rains soon. Not something I’d ever thought I’d say. But the clan can’t live in a drought for a long time.” Tigerstrike said.

“So did Lakestar have bad luck?” Rosekit asked when she heard Windfeather. She had thought Lakestar was a wise cat who had nothing short of good luck.

“If we didn’t make mistakes we wouldn’t be able to learn from them. I’m sure Lakestar may have had a bit of bad luck but he probably had more good than bad luck.” Ravenkit said.

The old tom smiled. These kits were definitely smart. They would make fine apprentices.

“We are no strangers to difficulties” Scar agreed. “It might take time but we should be able to find water somewhere.” He added.

“We can’t just wait for it to rain. We should try to find more water elsewhere and soon.” Rose said.

“The only place I can think of would be at a kitty pets den. But I don’t know any. They aren’t like us. We won’t live with our food brought to us every day by two legs.” Smudge spat. His hatred toward kittypet s was obvious.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed May 19, 2021 12:04 pm

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Back already?" Tansyleaf asked as she dropped a pile of old herbs by her paws. "Well once we dispose of these we should go check on Nightflower."

"Let's go then," Ashstrike meowed with a flick of his tail. "The prey will go into hiding for the day once the sun gets higher."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"Rain will come when it comes," Ottertalon meowed with a soft sigh. "StarClan wouldn't let us live with this if they thought we couldn't handle it."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"We better keep an eye out for more as we go," Ivypaw meowed. "We can't let one get into camp and get to the kits."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"Did the rouges put up much of a fight?" Nettlepaw asked as he jumped to his paws. "Did you give them some scars to remember us by?"

"I can't complain," Starlingsong meowed. "We all hope for rain to come soon but it seems that it'll be this way for a while longer yet."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Tags: Elders
"I'm a descendant of Lakestar?" Wolfkit asked with wide eyes. "That's amazing!"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
Icekit blinked when Frostnight mentioned that he and his littermate were descendants of the first Clan leader. "Cool," he meowed with a small smile.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags Elders
"I'm sure that Lakestar had more good luck than bad," Patchkit meowed with a small nod. "The Clan wouldn't have gotten off the ground if not."

Frostnight chuckled softly. "Lakestar had a great deal of good luck," he meowed. "Although I'm sure he wouldn't agree with us on that. He faced so many challenges in his time as leader but each one made the Clan stronger."

Windfeathe nodded as she listened to Frostnight. "Lakestar had to not only establish the Clan but its traditions."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"Then after we eat we should start looking," Dark meowed with a soft sigh. Her ears flicked slightly as she got an idea but kept it to herself for the time being.

"Good idea," Mud meowed with a small nod before grabbing a mouse he had caught.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags; Rouge Group
Smoke blinked as she listened to the other rouges before shaking her head and going back to her meal.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:35 am

“You make a good point Ashstrike. We better hurry. If we can’t find enough to last too long I think we should do another patrol tomorrow. As long as everyone has food to last a day then that’s fine.” Velvetstorm said. She managed to catch a rabbit and two voles. She heard the apprentices as she returned. “We shouldn’t let what in the camp?”

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/
Tags:Tansypaw

“Normally I would have come back with some fresh kill..the Fresh-kill pile isn’t very fresh. I honestly don’t think there is much fresh kill left. And I was going to bring Nightflower some too…” Lavenderpaw meowed.

“Lilypaw got bit by a snake…not sure if it was poisonous or not…but I killed it! I made sure it wouldn’t hurt anyone else.”

“I’m okay.” Lilypaw said as she crouched, ignoring the pain in her shoulder as she half ounces half staggered and caught a mouse. She bit it and ignored the fact that everyone was still going on about a snake that was dead.

“I was able to give one of them a pretty bad scratch. They won’t be back anytime soon.”

“Well I don’t mind sharing the good news.” Fernwhisker purred as she made her way back outside.

“The clan could use some with this drought going on. But we will survive. Starclan will watch over the whole clan.” Swiftstrike said, feeling certain of the fact everyone would be okay.

“It doesn’t seem like it will let up soon. It’s probably a good idea for all of the queens to take it easy and stay inside, away from the heat. I mean coming out every now and then for a bit seems fine. Sparrowflight said. He just wanted the queens to rest and not be out in the sun too long.

“Seems quiet. That’s good. Just means there aren’t any predators nearby.” Tigerstrike said as he looked around as he patrolled.

“That’s amazing!” Rosekit said, her eyes were wide as she heard her friends were related to Lakestar

“How are they related?” Ravenkit asked, curious as to how her friends were related to Lakestar. Hearing how the leader had made the clan and traditions confused her. “Traditions? What kind of traditions?”

“Mud? You look like you’ve got an idea. Feel free to share.” Scar said, a bit more calm than usual. Probably because he knew the clan cats were still suffering about as bad as the rouges. Maybe worse if the clan had a lot of kits.

“I’m interested in what Mud has to say as well.” Rose said

Smudge had calmed down from his rant rather quickly and looked at Mud. “I’m pretty sure everyone wants to know what’s on your mind, Mud.” He meowed, before licking a paw and grooming his ears.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me