1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Shawn Merfy 2020 (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:02 pm

Rocky chuckled a bit,"You got that right, missy. Now you'll have to figure out to get stuff done at the house." He told her.

Felix chuckled at her,"Just take one cookie, love. I'm making your favorite for dinner." He smiled before nodding his head a bit,"Work was good." He said before he thought of an idea,"If you really want to help with dinner, then you have to be sitting at the table." He told her.

Musa smiled at her brother and nodded her head,"Yeah, I think she will. So, is it a slightly more fancy dinner or a more casual dinner?" She asked him.

Tucker looked at her as he tilted his head a little and nodded before making grabby hands to come back out, not wanting to be in his highchair at the moment.
Zander smiled with a nod to his mom,"I'm kind of surprised you haven't already." He said as he went to grab a pan.

Landon frowned a little bit before he looked at himself. Dextor was right. He was putting on weight, just like how he kind of was before he starting Liana. Suddenly realizing that she would probably scold him for not exorcise, he decided that maybe a jog would be good for him.

Violot smiled at him,"You know 'on the lake' doesn't necessarily mean 'on, the lake', right? It also means on dry land beside a lake." She said.

"Liana Ray? Let me just check." Dez echoed before he looked at Shawn,"Wasn't the missing teen we were just talking about named Liana Ray?" He asked him for clarification.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Liana frowned and looked at her father. "But i'm broken. I can't possibly clean the house for a while." She said, tears slowly coming to her eyes. She knew not to cry in front of him, but could't help it. "The doctors will put me on bed rest anyways."

Macy pouted a little and got two cookies. "Two? Please?" She asked him softly before going to sit at the table. "How how can I help? What are you cooking?"

Troy smiled and looked at his plad button up shirt. "Fancier. Do I look good?" He asked before he started to walk to the door. "Tell Mom I'll be back by nine." He then walked out the door, texting Marcella that he was on the way. He then got in his Father's truck, heading out to get her.

Carly looked at Tucker before signing. 'No' a few times before grabbing him a toy to play with while he waited. "I thought it would be easy to teach him to sign." she then looked as Joe came in. "What have you been up to?"

Titus nodded his head. "Do you think Grandpa would let me borrow his boat?" He asked her, thinking an actual picnic on the lake would do it.

Shawn looked at the paper and nodded. "Yup, Let's go!" He said, standing up quickly. "You drive. I'll call the mother!" He said, rushing to the passenger seat then calling Brooke.

The nurse paged the doctor to tell Rocky that Liana would be stuck in the hospital for a few days and to wait a little on the blood transfusion. as long as Liana was awake, she knew Rocky would't leave.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:47 am

Rocky sighed before he leaned back in his seat and put his hands behind his head,"Fine." He said.
The doctor read the page before he walked back into the room,"I have a bit of bad news. I'm afraid that we are all out of the type of blood that Liana, but i am getting some in a couple days. Of course, this also means that Liana needs to stay here for a few days." He said.

Felix looked at her,"Only if I get a bite of one." He told her before grabbing a cutting board, a knife, and some peppers and a red onion,"You can cut these up for me." He told her.

Musa smiled softly at him and nodded,"Yeah, you do." She said before she watched him leave.

Tucker looked at the toy car before he started playing with it.
Joe smiled at Carly and gave her a kiss before going to wash his hands,"What I have been up to was helping a mare deliver her foul." He told her.

Violet smiled at him,"His canoe, maybe." She nodded a bit.

Marcella looked at the text and replied ok before she looked back in the mirror, trying to think of what do do with her hair before he got there. She was wearing a baby pink dress that went to her knees, with silver sandals and a silver necklace to go with it.

Dez nodded and quickly got a bit more information from the nurse before he hung up and followed him to the cruiser. He put the gps on after starting the engine before turning the sirens before driving down the road.
Brooke was cleaning up a bit in the house before she looked at the phone, but didn't recognize the number,"Hello?" She answered.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:59 am

Liana looked at him and sniffled before nodding her head. "H-How long will I be broken for?" She asked him, hoping it wouldn't be for a very long time.

Macy looked at him then her cookies before holding them close to her. "But, I'm reeeeaaally hungry. I promise I'll eat my supper too." She told him before taking a bite out of one. She then sat them on the table before she started to cut one of the peppers."

Carly smiled and looked at him. "Is it a boy or girl?" She asked before looking at Tucker, going over and signing. 'Dada, hi.' She then looked over at Joe.

Titus nodded and grabbed his phone to text him. 'Can I borrow your canoe by any chance?' He then sat back to relax. "Where's Marcella?"

Shawn cleared his throat. "This is Officer Shawn. I have just been informed that we may have found Miss Liana Ray. She was spotted at a hospital in Norman." He said, knowing Beooke's voice from their encounters.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:22 am

The doctor looked at her,"Well, both broken bones were still fairly minor, so hopefully it should only take 6-8 weeks to heal." He told her.

Felix smiled at her,"All I'm asking for is just a little bite of one." He said before grabbing some chicken to cut it up into chunks.

Joe smiled at her,"It was a filly, and she has a beautiful black coat." He told her with a smile as he dried off his hands. Tucker looked at his mom before looking to where she looked before waving to Joe a little before going back to playing with his car.

Braden (Violet's dad), looked at the text message before replying back,'Sure. Can I ask what for?'
Violet smiled at him,"I think she's upstairs getting ready for her date with Troy." She told him.

Brooke put her had over her mouth as she listened to him,"Y-You're sure that it's her....?" She asked softly, tears slowly coming in her eyes. She also knew that Norman was pretty far away.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:06 am

Liana nodded her head and then started to look around. "Will you be be able to give me pain medication?" She asked him softly, glancing at her Father.

Macy looked at him and tore off a small piece. "Here." She said sadly before she continued to cut. She then picked up her cookie to eat it. "Baby conner will be here soon."

Carly smiled and looked at Joe. "Say hi to Him. He can wave." She told Joe before looking to Zander. "You are doing so good honey."

Titus smiled and looked at his phone. 'Trying to steal the heart of a girl.' He sent then nodded his head. "So things are going great for her and Troy?"

Shawn smiled at that. "Yes, a nurse called, asking if we had a file on her. We are about five minutes away. Though that's because we have our sirens. It would be nice if just you could just come on your own. Too many people could overwhelm her. Though you could call and let her loved one's know."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:03 am

The doctor nodded to her,"Yes, of course. Are you in any pain right now?" He asked her, just to make sure.
Rocky huffed a little as he listened to them.

Felix put the chicken into the pan before he took half a bite from the piece before he gave the rest to her,"Thank you, love." He said before smiling with a nod as he went to get some seasonings for the chicken,"Just a coupe more weeks until your due date." He said.

Joe smiled at Tucker and signed 'Hi' to him. Zander smiled at his mom,"Thanks. The noodles are almost done boiling." He told her.

Violet nodded her head to him,"So far, anyways." She said before she saw Marcella come downstairs. In the end, Marcella just decided to through her hair into a ponytail.

Brooke nodded her head a bit as she listened to him before speaking,"Okay. I'll try to get there as soon as I can." She told him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:15 am

Liana nodded her head. "My leg hurts a lot. Can I have ice to eat to try to help with my Iron?" She asked, being incredibly needy.

Soon they pulled up to the hospital. Officer Shawn walked into the hospital and went to the nurse station. "I'm looking for Liana Ray?" He said quickly, looking to his partner.

Macy pouted and ate the last bite before she rubbed her stomach. "I'm full." She whispered, knowing she had just promised to eat all of her food.

Carly smiled and looked around. "What about the cheese?" She asked and went to grab some out. "You got to also make the cheese." Isabel smiled and came downstairs before going to Tucker. 'Hey Tucker! Wanna play?'

Titus smiled and looked at his sister. "Man, you look great." He whispered to her before hearing a knock. "Seems like your boyfriend is here."

Jorden had just got off the phone with Brooke before he smiled. "LANDON! COME HERE BOY!" He shouted.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:49 am

The doctor nodded her before he went to the cabinet to get some pain killer pills before handing her one with some water,"Of course. I'll be right back with an ice cube." He told her.

"And is there anyone with her right now?" Dez added his question. The nurse looked at them before typing in the name,"She's on the 2nd floor, room 257. The doctor is with her right now, as well as her father." She told them.

Felix looked at her before sighing,"I told you to just have one cookie. Anyways, dinner won't be ready for another 30 minutes, so that should give you enough time to digest. You are also eating for two." He reminded her.

Zander looked at her,"Make the cheese?" He asked her curiously.
Tucker looked at Isabel when she came over to his highchair before he made grabby hands again to come out. Joe was watching them,"Only if he says please, Isabel." He told her, in terms of coming out of the highchair.

Marcella smiled softly at Titus,"Thanks." She said before blushing a little,"Oh hush." She teased a little before she went to go open up the door,"Hey Troy." She said.

Landon had just got home from his jog and was going to take a shower before sighing as he stopped right in front of the bathroom,"What is it?! And don't treat me like a dog." He frowned before slowly making his back downstairs.

Brooke got in her car and started to make her way to Norman hospital.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:01 am

Liana nodded her head before looking as the two officers came in. She looked at Dez in fear, glancing at her Father. Shawn pulled out his gun. "Hands behind your back sir." He said walking over to him, looking at Dez to cuff him.

Macy frowned and started to cry. "You're mad at me." She cried, standing up and heading up the stairs. "Get me when supper is done." She said then closed their door.

Isabel nodded her head and signed. 'Say please.' She said and waited on him while saying to her father. "Why does he have to say please?" Carly nodded her head. "Yes dear. We are making the cheese."

Troy smiled and looked at Marcella before tears of Joy rolled down his face. "They found my sister. Wow, you look amazing." He said and held out the flowers to her.

Jorden frowned and looked at him. "I was yelling at you to come here. Now if I had said 'come here boy' twice, that would be a dog." He said then patted the couch for him to sit. "They found Liana." He told his son softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me