[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [1 x 1 ] sataraxias & dxisyy

Postby ethereal . » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Riley flinched when she heard him speak up next to her, quickly following up with a cold glare. "Comedy is not your next big career move." She grumbled, giving him a once over before looking every which way. As soon as she had made her mind up on which way she was going to make another break for it she felt his grip around her hand. "Whoa, hey! You see that's great and all but if you could not touch me that'd me great." She groaned, trying to slip her hand from his grasp as they ran. Stumbling every few seconds she huffed, "Okay seriously, not all of us are the embodiment of Gumby could you ease up a little?" She snapped breathlessly.

(honestly it took me about two or three days to teach myself a simple character format and now i'm going to use it forever because it was torture)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sometimes u gotta just kidnap a random girl to save her

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:39 am

"Don't know if you've noticed, but what we're doing is something called running away from dead people," he retorted breathlessly as he hurtled the two of them around a corner. He loosened his tight grip on her, but didn't let go completely. "It is a difficult concept to grasp, but I'd appreciate it if you would focus more on not tripping the both of us up than the fact that I'm holding your hand- oh, there we go!"

He slowed down, jogging towards one of the buildings nearby. "Stayed in here a few nights back," he mumbled, dropping her hand so that he could open it. The door opened with some prompting and grunting, squeaking as he pushed it. He panted heavily, leaning on the door frame as he looked at her. "I reckon if we get in, barricade this door with something and sneak quietly out the other side, we both should be good to live another day. Or maybe that plan fails and we don't. Fun stuff."

[no pain no gain, innit?]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 am

"I don't know if you've noticed this but you're a lot taller than me so this whole running away from dead people thing is gonna get a whole lot harder if you're dragging me." She shot back as she struggled to keep up with him. As soon as he dropped her hand she yanked it back as if she had been burned and crossed her arms over her chest in protest. "I just don't like being touched." Murmuring more to herself than him. Once he got the door open she took a few cautious steps forward, rested one hand on the door frame, and peeked her head inside. "Oh yea, super fun." She turned her head and looked up at him before going inside. "If this plan fails you better be ready to fight, because I'm not dying today."

(i don't know how other people have the patience to create such elaborate coding)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

come back during office hours

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:33 pm

"Fighting? Whaaat?" Relic exhaled an overly dramatic sigh as he followed her inside. "I didn't even consider that option! Here I was, planning to simply push you into them and save myself if all went to hell. Sure, I'll shoot them, or something. Bam bam." He chuckled, shutting the door behind him. He locked it, looking for something he could use to push against it to barricade it. Something, he suspected he knew exactly what, knocked loudly on the door behind him by throwing its body against it with a snarl. "We're closed," he said loudly, turning back to the door. "Please come back during business hours tomorrow."

"No hurry with barricading that door, sweetheart," he said cheerfully, "I told them we're closed."

[legit. and for every single roleplay, too. woah.]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:37 pm

"Well I wouldn't be surprised at this point." She smiled sarcastically before searching the room for something heavy and large enough to barricade the door. Flinching at the loud slamming against the door she pressed her hand to her chest, "Jesus! You're joking right? I really hope you're joking." She shook her head and walked towards the back of the room where she spotted what was either another room or an exit, but she wasn't sure. "Hey Gumby," whistling she gestured towards the door with her thumb, "you know what's behind this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

(i could neverr)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifth grade couples have been through more than we have

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 pm

"So little trust, after everything we've been through." He shook his head but made no attempt to hide the grin spreading across his face. He trusted the door to be able to hold on to its hinges for a while longer and lifted his weight from against it, wrinkling his nose at the groans and snarls of the undead outside. "I don't even know who Gumby is," he complained, folding his arms as he approached her. "Oh, yeah, I know what's in there. Little storage room. Door doesn't close fully, meaning it's open, meaning you could've found that out for yourself by doing this." He pushed the door open easily. "Ta-da, open sesame."

[impatient coders squad, lmao]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:41 pm

"Fifth grade couples have been through more than we have." She rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Oh my god, you don't know who Gumby is? What rock did you live under?" She asked in an astonished tone as she watched him push the door open. "Yea...I knew that," pursing her lips she trailed off for a moment, "well maybee there's something inside we can use for the door. 'Cause I'm sorry to break it to ya, but your customers aren't cooperating."

(gang 8-) )
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'd promote him

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm

"Hey, I don't know who Gumby is, you don't know how to open a door, we're even." He glanced back over his shoulder towards the door before he turned and stepped into the room, his voice a lazy drawl. "Trust me, I know. This is why I hate working customer service. Complaints, complaints, complaints. Seriously, they can't even be civil, gotta scream their lungs out."

He scanned the room carefully, his gaze settling on a table in the corner. He walked over to it, tapping his hands on the service as he announced triumphantly. "But don't worry, I'm practically manager-tier customer service. I'll set up a desk for assistance and inquiries. Maybe get myself a promotion while I'm at it. Haven't decided yet. Come help me move this." He moved to take one end of the table.
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:31 pm

She couldn't help but laugh a little, "Okay you got me with that one I'm not gonna lie." Sighing softly she walked to the other end of the table. "Just so you know Gumby was the main character of a TV show. Ya know he was green, kind of square shaped, and tall. At least he looked liked he would be. Honestly the resemblance is uncanny." She rambled on a bit, pulling the sleeves of her shirt down to cover her hands before gripping the underside of the table tightly. Considering she had been alone for so long, she kind of liked being in the presence of another person. Well, another living person. Sure, she's known the guy for all of ten minutes and he's already managed to get on every last one of her nerves. It was just the fact that she knew there were other people out there that was comforting.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ella se llama jessica? nah

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:52 pm

"She can laugh? What's this, a miracle? Finally, you're falling for my irresistible jokes! Only took the end of the world," he teased but his smile soon turned into a frown as she explained Gumby to him. He wrinkled his nose. "Tall green square thingy. Got it. Definitely never heard of it. Nope, not ringing bells. Darling, the only similarity I see between that thing and me is that we both have stupid names." He picked up the table and slowly began to turn it to transport it to the door. "Hey, what's your name anyway? Jessica?"
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me