The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:42 pm

"Identify yourselves or I'll shoot on three!" The femme yelled, glaring at the group. She didn't know if they were friend or foe, but she wasn't going to let them stop her if they didn't tell her who they were. "One!"

"Whatever you're going to do, better do it fast." Bee said through the comm link. He didn't know what Hot Rod was going to do, but right now it was better than nothing.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:43 pm

hot rod quickly transformed and aimed his time stopping blaster at the femme "you count way too slow" he commeneted before firing a time bubble at her. slowing down the time in her bubble. he transformed back. "quick. drive! she won't be able to follow us!" he revved his engine before driving off. optimus followed, wondering what in the name of primus hot rod was thinking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:50 pm

The femme tried to get away from his attack but was caught in the bubble, slowly moving her arm to fire at them. By the time she was free from its effects, they were gone.

"That was your idea?" Crosshairs asked through the comm link. He personally would have just fought her, but he didn't want to admit that it was a good idea.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:11 pm

"what? i don't feel like fighting right now. still recovering from sea sickness." Hot Rod commented.
"we still need to find a way into the closed off area." Optimus added.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:17 pm

"Prime, look out!" Crosshairs' warning came too late as a white mechanical wolf jumped onto the hood of Optimus, letting out a snarling growl. It struggled a little to stay on, claws scratching the paint. It looked up, seeing Isabella and Cade inside the truck. Needless to say it was caught off guard by that.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Optimus braked to a halt when the wolf jumped onto him. "out. Now" he ordered the humans. Izabella and Cade scrambled out out of Optimus' Alt mode. hot rod transformed when the wolf attacked but his attention turned from the wolf when he heard two engines rev. two cars, one red Alfa Romo 4c, and a silver corvette stigray concept from 2009,came into view. both of them transformed into mechs, wearing dust masks. the siliver one had notable wheels for feet and the red one had wrist blades. there was human wearing a dust mask near them as well. "Zanno Bianco! Vieni qua!" the human called.

Hot Rod got out his time gun but the silver mech raised his blaster and shot the time gun right out of hot rod's hand, disarming him. Hot Rod raised his arms as if to say 'i'm unarmed now'
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 pm

The wolf jumped off, transformed in midair and landed on his peds. He stared at Optimus for a little while, helm tilted a little in curiosity. He sniffed the air, optics widening at a familiar scent. "O-Optimus? You're alive?" He asked in surprise.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 pm

the human and the mechs all looked at each other. they watched as Optimus transformed.
"Fang?" Optimus guessed seeing the wolf transform. the human looked at Fang and yelled "Zanna Bianco, li conosci? (do you know them)" she asked. the silver mech crossed his arms. the red on looked at fang "Chi è lui? (who's he?)" before looking directly at optimus and the group. when the red mech spoke next Izabella noticed and understood what he was saying. she learned that phrase for this trip and translated what was said "Io non ti cornoso". Izabella widened her eyes. "MIrage?" optimus asked. but when Izabella translated, his face was filled with confusion and shock. "he said that he doesn't know you"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 pm

"He's Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." Fang replied to the human girl before looking back as Bumblebee and Crosshairs transformed. "Crosshairs! Bee!" He exclaimed happily, a wide smile on his faceplate. He looked towards the other two mechs. "Sideswipe, Mirage, it's them! They're alive!"
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 pm

"Chi? (who)" Mirage let out a chuckle "Puoi ripetere per favore! (please say that again)" he laughed, taking it as a joke. sideswipe chuckled along. Optimus was beyond shocked and confused. why did the two autobots not recognize the team

the an engine revved behind the group of mechs. it was a dark purple corvette c7 z06 from 2017. "cugino!" mirage called to it. the corvette transformed into a femme. she was short and had a hood with cat ears over her helm. she was also wearing a steel wire harness and a gas mask, with the filters having a glowing magenta heart on them. when she saw the group she leaned a bit to the side to see Mirage "ay! Cugino! c'è qualche problema? (cousin! is there a problem?)" she called to him. Mirage nodded at her "Si. Ci penso io. non preoccuparti (yes. i've got it. don't worry about it.)" he called back
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me