Create-A-Village Marketplace

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Create-A-Village Marketplace

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:35 pm

I am entering the raffle!
Village Name: Black Rock Weyrhold
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Village Name: the wayfarer
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Village Name: Mekhanikos
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Village Name: Iron Rosette

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:12 am

Village Name: Dovefeather
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cav - marketplace

Postby requiem, » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:48 am

i am entering the raffle!
      village name: drägen
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:58 pm

Village Name: Cyrrane
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6/20-6/27 Good Graces winners

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:16 pm

As promised, the first Good Graces raffle ends today! This is proof as to who entered the 6/20-6/27 raffle along with who won in order. The first two people (1-2) win first place, the second two people (3-4) win second place, and the third two people (5-6) win third place. Little secret I'm going to have to come up with rolls for determining what's actually in each bundle/cage because fun fact this is all new!!

In first place comes eagle, and requiem,!! In your next post, you may open your advanced food and resource bundles, and a Safe Cage.

In second place comes hazilnut and noctem.! In your next post, you may open your intermediate food and resource bundles, and a Hope's Cage.

In third place comes Simonpet and lucifer morningstar.! In your next post, you may open your beginner food and resource bundles, and a Cautious Cage.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:24 am

Cyrrane

The small group had been traveling for a couple of days, relying on the vague map Myriam had been able to give them, when Almtrude, walking ahead, noticed something interesting. "Look, we got some footprints here. More than just a few, too, and chariot wheel marks. By Gyin's eye, I think we're on the right track." she told them, puffing on her pipe in a pleased manner. Tamara raised an eyebrow. "You should stop smoking, it's going to kill you one day." Almtrude shrugged. "Eh, who cares? Whether be that or a bear, I'm gunna die some day and there's nothing I can do 'bout it, so I might's well enjoy meself." she replied, and turned around, leaving the perplexed Tamara behind.

It was only a few hours before the group arrived. First they had seen the smoke of several campfires, then heard noise, and finally had come to view of the large marketplace. As Myriam had told them, they weren't alone there: multiple other villages seemed to have put up shop there, selling goods such as food and eggs.. Eggs of what? Tamara, curious, looked closer and couldn't hold back a gasp. Firelizards! Those things were adorable! She absolutely had to get one. "Tamara, are you coming?" Rovi called. The whole trip, he had been very brave, carrying the several kilos of bovine meat without complaining- but now, so close to their goal, he was getting a little brash.

When Tamara caught up to the two, Almtrude was waving goodbye to a young woman with long, brown hair and round glasses. "Who was that?" Tamara asked. Almtrude passed the traders daughter a large purse, comfortably filled with coins. "Seems to be one of the assistants to the person running this place. She said we have all his money to spend, and we can set up shop here." Almtrude pointed right next to them: nothing fancy, just a simple stall with some room to display wares. At the top was written Cyrrane. Had They known they were coming? Almtrude wasn't sure she'd ever know this. "I'm trustin' ya with the money, you know how ter trade. Rovi, get some rest, this trip was really hard on ya, I'll take care of setting this up." she told both. Tamara practically glowed with pride and Rovi nodded gratefully, then both made their separate way. Almtrude looked at their stall, hands on hips. "Well, let's get this set up!" she mumbled to herself before getting started.

Cyrrane Shop
Welcome to the shop! Here we sell items we made, food, or animals we cannot take care of. Price in yemons are largely estimates, and you are welcome to bargain- Tamara will take pleasure in the challenge. We always look for animals we do not have, such as horses, bovine, dragon etc. We are open to trade pets against pets, not just yemons!

Bovine meat (6 servings)- 12 yemons
Soot(female kitten)- 20 yemons
Hazel(male kitten)- 20 yemons
Last edited by Arya22 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:20 am

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸

xxxxA commotion from alongside the water's edge distracts a few stray critters. What emerges first seem like a bunch of arguing humans swimming along the river but soon others realize that there's something different about them, especially the way they communicate. They argue through a series of clicks and rapid hand movements with disgruntled looks on their faces. It seems they have travelled a great distance. "Golly!" A pink-haired...something...eventually exclaimed with the most intelligible words. "Just put the dang shark on the riverbank if you're going to hit Huhū with it!" A large slap startled those near. A entire shark (thankfully dead) is now in view on the sand. Two more quickly follow along with four tuna fish. A garbled neigh is heard and an excited hippocampus is doing its best to jump out of the water like a dolphin.
xxxxWhile listening to little understandable snippets of their conversation, some information regarded the beings is gathered. Trevor was the name of the siren who is the best at communicating with other above-world or land beings; he also was the one with bright pink hair. Kanikau was the leader of the pod, perhaps because she seemed the harshest. Huki donned a stenson, weirdly dry even after being submerged underwater for who knows how long. Hilahila, a tired young woman, stayed closeby to Bale with his small rimmed glasses. Paakiki was the oldest of the pod by far and was the next contender to who was the meanest of the group. She was also closely followed by Huhū who seemed passive and cradled an obvious broken wrist. Ikehu had long, dark green hair and smiled and laughed the most, especially at Nani the hippocampus' antics.
¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸

xxxx"Want to barter, want to trade? Want to buy your worries away? Step right up (cause we cannot)! Step right up to our little shop!" Trevor avoided a tug on his sleeve and instead received a harsh clicking lecture. "Right, right, Kanikau, keep your head on. Feel free to barter for our delicious offerings! Shark is great for feasts, a real ocean delicacy. Tuna is a pain to catch sometimes, so we did you a favor dragging them all the way here. Careful though, we will bite, so it might be best to stay out of the waters for the time being!"

αvαílαвlє tσ trαdє:
3 | SHARK | 10 servings | 15 yemons
4 | TUNA | 6 servings | 9 yemons

font: shardee
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me