1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[post: 3]

Postby Λlpha » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli blinked in surprise as bailey suggested a relation between him and one of the avengers. he supposed, with his powers, it'd be possible for thor to be his father, but that was not the case. "me? no, no, no. I'm here for the stark internship" he responded, his tone holding a shade of light amusement. "alright, I won't go anywhere" was all he said as he leaned back against the wall to wait for bailey to return. he smiled at the blonde as she came bouncing back down the hallway. he peered over her as he read her time table, pulling his own scrunched up piece of paper out of his pocket and unraveling it to compare them. "hm, fun" eli commented sarcastically as he glanced down at his hands, grimacing as he thought of all the power they contained. even though he despised the idea of releasing his powers to learn to control them, he never wanted to hurt anyone again and that itself was motivation enough. "I don't suppose you have any idea where that is, do you?" he asked bailey as he looked down the hallway.
Last edited by Λlpha on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.4

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey smiled at Elijah. "I have the same internship. At least I know a cool person is doing it with me" she laughed. She put her piece of paper in her pocket and began to walk down the hall. "Ok so I think the training room is on level... two" she said, looking up and pulled her hair behind an ear. She lead Elijah into an elevator and went down nearly 54 floors. Arriving at the training floor, she walked over to their trainer and smiled across at Elijah. "Don't be too sad when I win at fighting" she smirked, trying to lighten the mood.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 4]

Postby Λlpha » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:35 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli smiled at bailey, feeling glad that he would be sharing this internship with someone like her. "ok" he nodded and followed her closely as she led him to the training room. as they stepped out of the elevator, he silently thanked whatever 'greater being' that watched over earth for sending bailey to this internship. he would've had no hope in hell of finding this place without her. he trailed after her as they approached their trainer. a frown crossed his face at bailey's light-hearted joke. "let's hope you win. I don't particularly want to melt your face off" eli mumbled in response, his tone completely serious as he met her gaze. he had a sinking feeling that this 'training' thing was a bad idea for him. it would be better if he could learn to control his powers before actually sparring with anyone.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.5

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey inwardly sighed with relief. 'Thank the gods that Elijah actually seems genuine' she said in her mind. Bailey soon noticed that as they walked up just how scary the guy look. She leaned into Elijah and whispered "Um, if he tries to kill me, please stop him" she said, joking but realised she was being slightly mean. She smiled sympathetically at Elijah and muttered back "I haven't really been the best at fighting. But nothing could melt my beautiful face, because it always makes people fall to their knees at my feet" she finished, trying to make him feel better about whatever he meant.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 5]

Postby Λlpha » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:13 pm

eli jones
    xxeli remained silent after bailey spoke. it was obvious that she didn’t understand what he meant and he wasn’t going to try and explain his powers now that they were standing right before their trainer. speaking of their trainer, eli, even though he was reasonably tall compared to other guys his age, still had to tilt his head back to take in the wall of muscle that would be training them. bailey was right, the guy did look pretty scary, but that had never stopped him in the past and it sure as hell wasn’t going to stop eli now. he felt apprehension begin to build up inside of him as his mind wandered to the scene that should befall them if they were to spar and immediately he felt all the confidence he may have had drain from him. the air began to feel warm and tense. to someone who was unaware of eli’s powers, it would just seem like a strong feeling of tension between them. but to him he could practically feel the electrical charge thrumming in the air, a display of how terrified he really was of sparring with and potentially harming bailey.

[mobile post]
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.6

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey walked up to the trainer and held out her hand. "Hi! My name's Bailey". The guy just grunted and turned to the class. "Alright everyone, time to pick partners. And hurry up!" he barked. Bailey turned around and walked up to Elijah. "Want to be partners?" she said, looking around as everyone turned to the nearest person, probably a friend, and stuck to them like glue. She offered him a shy smile. She noticed him look slightly nervous and nodded, trying to lighten the mood. "Oh, you better get ready. I'm... the best at fighting... ha".
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 6]

Postby Λlpha » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:31 pm

eli jones
    xxeli was barely listening to their instructor, his gaze focused on the floor. sharp pain in his cheek brought him back to the present and he realised that he had been biting the inside of his cheek so hard that he had drawn blood. "ah damn" he muttered as the metallic tangy taste filled his mouth. he had always hated the taste of blood, even if there was barely any there. he looked up and met bailey's gaze as she approached him and asked to partners. a wave of panic crashed on top of him. he didn't want to hurt anyone, particularly someone he considered a friend. get it together, eli. you've got to learn to control your powers at some point. this as good motivation as any, he told himself, letting out a nervous breath of air. eli frowned at bailey as she made a weak brag. he could probably blast her to bits within seconds if he really wanted, but that wasn't the point of this exercise, nor was it anything he would ever wish to do. in response to her question, he merely inclined his head in a half-nod motion. he looked around the room and found an empty spot where they could train a fair distance from the others. at least that way if something happened and eli lost control, he wouldn't burn absolutely everyone in the room to ashes.

((apologies for the late post))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.7

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey felt slightly excited as she walked over to their training area. She raised her eyebrows as she followed Eli over to a place qiet excluded from the rest of the group but she didn't pry. She looked over at the weapons then back at Eli. "Ok, how you wanna do this? Weapons, hand to hand, powers? Because, I don't really mind" she said, smiling at him inquisitively as to why he looked so scared. "Because guessing who my father is and where we live, he made me take assassin lessons. Yes, assassin. It's a type of training. You start as a level ten. I'm a one now but it's always hard because I'm fat" she said, almost trying to take back what she just said.

(it' completely fine)
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 7]

Postby Λlpha » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm

eli jones
    xxeli opened his mouth to suggest using weapons, but then realised that it would just be a disaster waiting to happen. for starters, he had no idea how to use any of the weapons on the rack, plus he would probably end up melting it and making a mess or accidentally hurting someone. hand-to-hand combat was an obvious bad idea with his abilities. shockingly, the powers option seemed the least chaotic and, hey, maybe he could learn to control them better. caught in his own thoughts, he only caught the end of what bailey said. he frowned slightly and looked her up and down. "you're not fat" he declared simply. "I think using our powers will be best" eli told her as he moved into a ready-stance.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.8

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey smiled at him. "Thank you' she said. Bailey was always self-conscious ever since she was called terrible names and had purposefully gotten a gym member ship. "I was kind of hoping you'd say that" she said. Suddenly, she stopped thought and looked at Elijah. "Am I allowed to use my web-shooters? Oh wait, don't answer that. It's not a power" she said, correcting herself. Due to her spider-senses, she could maybe tell when danger was about, so she could probably get through training without being that badly hurt. She dropped to the ground and kicked Eli's legs out from under him. She quickly pinned him down, her knees on his arms and her body on his legs. 'This is going to hurt if he over throws me' she thought.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me