1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm

"i'm lexa... im gay so sorry if i say something your uncomfortable with but im gonna get it over with... your cute." she quickly moved back to her own seat before she embarrassed herself even more. lexa closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair, blushing like crazy. she stood up once class was over and went into the flow of all the teens going to their next class. she had to go to honors math and she was scared that she wasn't good enough to be in it. she was clearly very tense and she walked slowly to the class on the other side of the school.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Sasha blushed, looking back down at her notebook with a curious look as the girl moved back. Gay? She was gay? And she thought Sasha was... cute? She went over to the girl after the class ended, but found she was rushing out.”Wait,” she stuttered, trying to keep up with the girl. She wondered if she heard her as she tried catching up to her, though she worried it was too late as the bell rang again.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:13 pm

lexa turned around and sheepishly smiled. "what class do you have next?" she asked as she rubbed her tense shoulders. "so... about earlier... sorry." she whispered softly and sat down against the wall, putting her textbook down, she started to rub her shoulders again. she always did that when she was nervous.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm

“Math,” Sasha murmured. She had never been too good at the subject, and she wasn’t looking forward to it. “No,” she said as the girl apologized , blushing and stammering all over again, “I’m sorry. I’m just not used to it.” She looked around, rubbing her arm. “I’m actually gay too,” she said she quietly and looking down again, face red. “And I kinda thought you were cute too.” Even after her compliment and apology, Sasha still felt nervous that this girl would hate her. “Where I’m from people aren’t very friendly,” she explained, a wave of sadness washing over her. She thought she mind be sick.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:38 pm

lexa smiled a bit. "no one knows im gay. not even my-" she paused for a second and the finished with "foster parents." no one knew she was fostered but she already trusted sasha. she got a sudden pain in her stomach and quickly wrapped her arms around it and laid down. "get the nurse!" she yelled in pain and started sobbing. this had happened a few times before and lexa knew the reason. she had eaten gluten in the morning, not realizing her breakfast wasn't gluten-free. she was very sensitive to gluten and she usually had to go home for the day and for a few days after that.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Sasha’s eyes widened as she hurried down the hallway, stopping at the nurse’s office. “Excuse me, there’s a problem with a girl in the hallway,” she said quietly, eyebrows furrowing as she wondered what was wrong with Lexa. The nurse followed her out and directed Lexa to her office, letting Sasha stay at the time being as she tended to the other girl.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:49 pm

lexa was still sobbing and was in even more pain. the nurse called an ambulance to come to get her because she was in so much pain. soon she was moved onto a stretcher and was put into the ambulance. the paramedics gave sasha the option to come with or stay at school.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Sasha looked around, needing to decide quickly. It was against her better judgement and very unorthodox to skip school on her first day. But, she would be excused, and if she ever hoped to be friends with this girl she might as well try to be there for some sort of support. She nodded, hurrying into the ambulance and wincing in sympathy as she watched the girl.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:10 pm

"just hold my hand," she whispered and held out a badly shaking hand. she groaned in pain as a paramedic started to press on her stomach a bit as part of the medical exam they had to do. "sasha, thank you for making me realize i finally had someone i trusted and who liked me as i am." she cried out in pain when the paramedic applied more pressure to her stomach. "sasha make them stop!"
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Sasha squeezed Lexa’s hand in silence, only nodding as she told her how she trusted her. She turned to the paramedics, “you’re really hurting her,” she said, hoping it would somehow make it help. They stopped soon after, though Lexa didn’t seem much better.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me