|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Rose

Rose winced as she heard the noise and opened her eyes to see the exits now blocked which frustrated her a bit more. Still, she figured she'd find a way out at some point. "How might I be of use to you, and what makes you think I'd help a murder?" She asked, snapping a little bit.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:47 pm

loki

"You're not deciding whether you get to help me or not. You're not scared was the only reason I picked you." his lips slowly twitched into a naughty smile.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 1:40 am

Rose

Part of her wanted to walk up there and slap him but she decided that probably wasn't the best idea. "I have no reason to be afraid of you. The worst you can do to me is kill me and that won't last very long." She said, shrugging her shoulders as if it was common sense, while in her head she was a bit unsettled by his smirk.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 6:44 am

loki

He grinned a little, straight white teeth showing as he eyed her. "Exactly why I didn't kill you."

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 am

Rose

"Well, I'm of no use to you. So, I'd love it if you'd let me go home, and if you'd stop killing people." SHe sassed a bit,crossing her arms over her chest.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 6:49 am

loki

"What home? Did I miss a spot to destroy?" he mused a little, stepping out of his seat.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 am

Rose

She starred at him for a few moments in disbelief. "What did we ever do to you?" She snapped at him. What kind of a person went off a destroyed a city? That was just awful and it frustrated her more than anything. Still, she backed away a little as he moved. She should've gone to the beach like she had planned.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 6:57 am

loki

"Be rulerless." he grinned lightly, approaching regally and confidently.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Rose

"That's your reason for killing so many innocent people? That's your reason for taking over earth? It makes me curious as to why you would keep me out of all of those people. What's your reasoning behind that?" She asked, backing away at a steady pace, looking over her shoulder to be sure that she wasn't going to hit a wall.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 2:13 pm

loki

"Hmmm... darling, those people aren't dead. They've just been relocated and tasked is all." he grinned, taking a few more steps forward. "And you? Of all mortals? Well, you're strong, you're beautiful, and you're smart. What more does one need in a queen?"

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me