1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:19 am

Logan nodded. "Yup that would be him." He stood up and smiled. He took her to the library. "So have you made any friends yet?" He asked and stepped a bit too close for her comfort.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:26 am

Brooke picked up her bag and book before walking along side Logan to the library,"No, actually." She told him before stepping a little to the side when he got in her little personal bubble.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:29 am

Logan smiled slightly then stepped back again. "I'm sorry, too close." He looked for the printer and printed another sheet. "So I'm going out with some friends tonight if you wanna go." He got a text from his ex and sighed. He had just gone through a bad break up and just wanted to go home so he could cry. "So you up for some fun?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:35 am

Brooke watched as he printed the page before she took her copy,"Thanks." She said softly before looking at him as he talked about going out with his friends,"Exactly what is your definition of fun for tonight?" She asked him. She really didn't want to hang around with the country folk, but maybe if it was something she liked, she could bare a couple hours.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 am

Logan smiled. "We like to go on trail rides and walks and then go out to eat after words. Then me and my girlfriend go back to my place... He trailed off "And she's not my girlfriend anymore...."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 am

Brooke froze a little,"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." She said softly before looking at him,"So, trail rides? As in, riding on horse, trail rides?" She asked, being the conversation back.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 am

Logan nodded and was back to his boyish smile. "That's right! I have like seven horses. There is one of them, his name is Travler and he's great with new riders!" He beamed and showed her a picture of him with Travler. "So ya in?" He asked.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:57 am

'So pretty!' Brooke thought as she looked at the picture of the horse before looking at him,"I don't know, Logan. I know nothing about horses, nothing about the country life, and nothing about country fashion! How am I suppose to fit in?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:04 am

Logan smiled at the girl going on and on. "It's okay, all my friends are cool." He then sighed. "You don't have to change yourself to fit in. Be yourself, that's all that matters." He smiled. "We all can help you. I promise we will do what ever we have to do to keep you safe and happy." He stepped closer and then his friends walked in. There were three guys now standing with her. "And I also have that knife if anyone misbehaves..." He whispered into her ear with a light chuckle.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:16 am

Brooke giggled nervously at all the guys around her before thinking quietly to herself, trying to remember if anything was happening at home. After a minute or so, she gave a very slow nod,"I guess I could try." She said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me