1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:54 pm

♢ Neona ♢
The waterbender focused quietly for a minute before letting the water fall to the ground,"That should do it." She said quietly as she put the paw down. She watched as Mitra tested her paw on the ground for any pain before suddenly standing up all happy like, her tail wagging excitedly before licking Neona and then Takumi before jumping into the water, splashing them. Neona giggled a little,"Mitra, you silly pup." She smiled a little.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher smiled at her,"My mother would have fire lillies all around around the yard and house." He said,"I don't think I've ever seen you around before. You new?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:08 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi gave a bubbly laugh as the polar bear- dog licked and then splashed them. " Ha! You're welcome" He grinned boyishly. His bright green eyes sparkled madly as he watched Mitra splash around. " You've got a lovely animal, miss" He said cheerfully, looking back at Neona. Remembering that they hadn't been introduced, Takumi offered his hand," Oh, I'm Takumi by the way."

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira smiled back at him, " Really?" She said, a bit surprised. Fire lilies only grew well in the fire nation, and even then they were pretty rare. " You're mum must have been really lucky" Akira smiled, tucking a curl of hair behind her ear.

At his question, she gave a small laugh. So, he had noticed how she stuck out a bit." Yep, I suppose it's a little obvious, I'm afraid" Akira said, shrugging" I just moved hear with my brother a couple weeks ago."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:20 pm

♢ Neona ♢
Neona smiled softly as she watched the polar bear dog,"T-Thanks......" She said before turning her head to lookat him and then at his hand nervously. A little hesitant, she lightly put her hand in his,"I-I'm Neona......." She said shyly.

♤ Zepher ♤
The firebender smiled,"Yeah, I like to think so." He said before listening to her reply on his question,"Okay, cool. I take it you're settling in okay?" He asked before chuckling a little at himself,"Sorry if I'm being a little nosy." He told her as he shifted the gym bag on his shoulder a bit.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:18 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi gently shook her hand and gave her a friendly smile," You're welcome!" He said brightly," It's great to meet you both. I'm glad I could help you out a bit" He smiled. " Hey, is it alright if Mitra has a treat? I have a bit of sausage in my bag. I was going to have it for breakfast, but I'd like her to have it, if that's okay?" Takumi asked.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" I don't mind your questions" She laughed warmly," And we're settling in okay," Akira smiled," The city still is a bit overwhelming to be honest. I love it here though! There's just so much to do and so many places to explore."

The spunky earth bender smiled at him, her eyes holding an impish sparkle. " Now it's my turn to be nosy," She said," Can I ask what's in your bag?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona was sure that was a light blush on her cheeks as they shook hands before giving a little nod,"O-Oh...... S-Sure, she can have some......." She said softly before Mitra came out of the water and walked over to them before shaking the water out of her fur.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher smiled as she listened to her,"That's good to hear." He said before glancing at the gym bag,"Oh, this? Just some equipment." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

" Perfect!" The earth bender smiled at Neona brightly. He noticed her blush, but didn't want to point it out. Takumi laughed as he dodged the spray of water from Mitra's fur. " Hey!" he protested good naturedly, though with the sparkle in his eyes and his crooked grin, it was easy to see Takumi wasn't mad. " Is that any way to treat your friends?" The young man teased. He walked over to his bag and got out a paper package of sausages from his lunch box. " Here ya go, Mitra! You've earned them" Takumi said, in wrapping the sausages and giving them to the polar bear- dog.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" Well, obviously!" Akira said with a smile, " Since it's a gym bag, I sort of assumed that there was gym equipment in there." She gave a warm laugh before continuing, “I guess what I meant was what kind of equipment is it? As in, what kind of athlete are you?” She asked
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona giggled softly as she bended a bit of water off of her before walking after them. She watched as Mitra barked happily before scurffing up the snack happily,"Guess we know who you won't be growling at again." Neona said quietly as she petted the polar bear dog.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher laughed as he listened to her,"I had a feeling that's what you were really asking." He winked before smiling,"Anyways, I'm part of a pro-bending team." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:58 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi gave a soft laugh as he watched the polar bear dog happily eating the sausages. He had a huge soft spot for animals; it made him happy to see her enjoying the snack. The young man chuckled warmly,” You’re welcome, Mitra!” He said cheerfully “You’re such a good girl”. Gently, he gave the polar bear a pet on the shoulder. Takumi loved being near animals. After living here in the city for a bit, he really missed all of the animals on his farm.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" Really?" Akira chuckled, felt a faint blush cross her cheeks as Zepher winked at her. She wasn't easily flustered, but something about the smooth talking fire bender seemed to catch her a little off guard. " I've heard a lot about pro-bending, but I've never really seen it before" She said with a smile," Maybe I'll catch one of your games later?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:19 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona smiled a little with a smooth nod,"Y-Yeah, she is." She said softly, slight giving the creature a quick hug. Mitra meant everything to the waterbender. With not being able to remember pretty much her whole past, she didn't even want to think about where'd she be if Mitra wasn't with her.

♤ Zepher ♤
The firebender smiled at the blush head a spotted before grinning happily,"That'd be cool! Make sure you cheer for the Pygmy Pumas." He told her. Zepher couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to this girl. She was nothing like other girls he's met, and he liked that about her. That, and her smile.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 am

[quote="rubyrocketboots13"]
╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

“I think you’re both lucky to have each other”Takumi smiled, running his hand along Mitra’s soft, thick fur. He could tell that Neona and Mitra had a very close bond, even if he didn’t know them very well. It was easy to see that they meant a lot to each other.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

“Deal” She grinned, her bright green eyes sparkling madly. Akira had always wanted to watch a game of pro-bending. Like most folks, she had listened to some of the games on the radio.

Akira really enjoyed talking to Zepher, but she realized that it was getting a little late. “Oh, I’m not stopping you from practice or anything, am i?” She asked, not wanting to hold him up. Her thoughts also wandered to Takumi. Her brother would probably wonder what was keeping her if she stayed out too long. Though, he’s probably still lost in his “inspiration” Akira thought, amusedly.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me