1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 am

She smiled and followed him, wrapping her arms around him. "You are so tall!" She whispered into his back and smiled. She then sat on the counter. "Do your parents know about me?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 am

Jonathan washed his hands and feels Hope hugging him which made him smile a little. He chuckled and said: "I can't help that I am tall." He turned to face her and said: "Yes they have heard of you... my mother really wishes to meet you but I told her to wait a bit more until I go visit."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 am

She nodded and pulled him closer so she could hug him. "So did you have any plans before I got here?" She asked him and smiled. "I wanna meet your mom so badly!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:09 am

Jonathan placed his arms around her while he said: "No I didn't have any plans, I was mainly just cleaning and reading." He smiles and said: "Well I should visit them soon so you can come along if you want to."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:11 am

She nodded and kissed his nose. "So I found another vampire show! It's called vampire diaries and I think you'd love it!" She gushed and smiled. "I wish vampires were real!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:18 am

Jonathan shook his head slightly and said: "Your still so obsessed with vampires aren't you?" He smiles and said: "Well we can watch it... I will watch anything as long as I have you as a cuddle buddy." He knew she enjoyed vampires a lot but also kept it a secret for being one knowing it can place both him and her in danger. He also knew he would have to tell her later on.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:22 am

She giggled and ran over to the tv and cut it on. She smiled and started to watch it. "Damon is sooo hot!" She teased her boyfriend and cuddled up to him. She then looked looked at her shirt. "Darn it! I must have gotten my fake blood on my shirt! Can I borrow a shirt from your room?" She asked him.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:26 am

Jonathan sits down next to her then slightly chuckled while he said: "Trying to get me jealous now?" He held her close to him then looks back at her saying: "Sure... what where you even doing with fake blood in the first place?" She could be a strange person at times but he loved that about her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:32 am

She yelled over her shoulder. "I was pretending to be bitten by a vampire!" She went to his room and grabbed one off his bed. She plopped on his bed and felt a pop. She got up and saw blood all over his bed. She backed up and accidentally knocked something over and cut her leg open a bit. Her eyes widened and she thought. 'There's no way, vampires are fake...' She moved the cover back and saw a blood bag. "NO! NO! NO! I'm letting that show get into my head!" The smell of the blood bag mixed with the blood from her vein was too hard to resist.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:38 am

Jonathan shook his head saying: "Why did I even ask." He waited for her to return only to smell blood suddenly and the heard some crashing noises before smelling her blood, his eyes slightly turned red while his fangs appeared but he quickly stopped himself from doing anything knowing she must have stepped or fall on one of the bloodbags he forgot to put away. He was pretty forgetful today and didn't know why, he opened his eyes and stood up slowly then moved over to the room slowly while saying: "You okay? What happen." He stood outside the door making sure she couldn't see him completely, it was getting harder the closer he was to her now so he hoped she would stay in the room just so he could calm down more otherwise he might just attack her.
Last edited by SecretShadows on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me