π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:55 pm

"You don't have to thank me. It is fine. I am just glad that you will use it." Colin said to her. He was about to leave when he heard her asking him to go with her. He smiled and nodded. "Of course I will go with you. He is probably in a meeting or something. I know that James said that he would go check on him. He is in charge of watching him after all." He said to her. He walked with her to her father's room. He knocked on the door for her and waited for it to be answered.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:09 pm

She had been slightly nervous the whole walk to her father's room. Surely there he was though as he opened the door to them standing there. "Clair! What time is it? I'm sorry I was having a meeting" he said apologetically. Clair instantly relaxed and let out a breath. "Papa don't do that! I was worried" she huffed a little but looked to Colin then back to her father and smiled. "Look what Colin gave me to keep me safe" she hummed and showed off her bracelet. The king nodded with a small smile. "Ah yes... Very good. Thank you Colin" he said kindly and dipped his head in a bow as thanks. "Now I would offer you to come in but the company still remains for the meeting. But here is your gift" he said grabbing a small bag by the door and handing it to Clair. She kept her smile even though it slightly faltered. "Thanks papa"
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Colin bowed a little when the king opened the door. He smiled at the king. "No problem. Her safety is very important." He said to him. She will be safe in any situation." He said. He looked at Clair when the gift was handed to her. He could tell that she was upset. He looked at her. "How about we go to the royal gardens?" He asked her hoping that it would take her mind off of her father not being able to talk for long. He did not have anything he desperately needed to do and he could protect her outside. He waited for her answer before he started to walk away with her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:29 pm

"Yeah that sounds good" she agreed a little crestfallen. She walked close to him and quietly. Looking around a little and finding the scenery the same as usual but that was almost comforting. She held the bag in her hands and sighed. "Recently he has become so busy" she pouted a little. "I hope it isnt to do with me though" she added looking at Colin.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Colin was glad that she agreed. He was hoping that it would make her feel a little better to get out in the fresh air. He walked with her. He listened to her. "I am sure that it is not your fault. There has been a lot happening in the kingdom lately so it probably has to do with that." He said looking at her. "It will be okay. He will probably be less busy in a week or so. He just needs some time to get everything sorted out. Then he will probably start working with you again about being queen." He said to her. He figured that they would get everything sorted out soon enough.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:57 pm

She slightly winced at the queen part. "Oh I almost forgot about that" she sighed a little and slightly laughed to herself. "almost. Anyways I hope you are right about that. Whatever the meeting was about today seemed very serious. I could see it was due to my father's brief and hasty speech as well as his usually soft eyes" she murmured the last bit and slowed her walk a little. Looking around again and shivering a little. Not because she was cold but just cause something was odd.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Colin looked at her as she spoke. He always listened to her. He cared about her safety both physically and mentally. He watched her. "It probably was. I promise that you that if I find out about it, I will tell you so that you will feel better about everything okay?" He said to her. "He is probably just stressed about work. It will be okay." He said to her. He looked around. He thought he saw someone walking across the garden but noticed he was in uniform so he was not too worried about it. He doubted that she would even noticed. He saw her shiver and took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm

A small sound of surprised came from her but she smiled a bit. "Ha... Wow.... You always know what's up don't you?" she asked and lightly laughed. Holding his warm jacket close even though she really didn't need it. She thought she saw something move and looked up but it just seemed to be a guard. Though the goosebumps remained and that made her look nervously to Colin. "I believe you when you say that you will tell me but does something feel...off to you?" she asked tilting her head.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Colin smiled at her. "They tend to tell me a lot so I guess so. I am always in the loop. He looked around and then back at her as she spoke. "Honestly, yes. Something does seem off but I have not been told to be on the look out for something specific but I promise that you have nothing to worry about. I will keep you safe." He said to her. He was hoping that everything would go fine and that they were not really needing to be worried about anything. He kept looking around to make sure that everything was okay. "Maybe we should get you inside." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:50 pm

She slightly nodded and grabbed onto the hem of his clothing just like she had always done when she got nervous. Her hand with the back clutched closely to her chest as she gripped the fabric of his jacket. She heard a cry and spun around a little. "Colin" she merely whispered trying to figure out where it had come from.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me