Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Lil HamHam & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:29 pm

"i don't know how to treat myself. my jaws are too big and id probably worsen the wound." he meowed. "ARGH!" ratwhisker yowled out when the thorn was removed. he never liked poppy seeds, and flinched when they were forced into his mouth.
    "delicious!" he muttered sarcastically.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:41 pm

{Mobile Post}

Moonrose rolled her eyes at his sarcastic comment. "If you don't want them, I will let you be kept awake tonight." She hissed, adding the final touch to his treatment, marigold to prevent infection. She tried to wipe off Ratwhisker's blood that was on her muzzle from removing the thorn, but failed, having her white lips stained a horrifying red. Minnowkit had wandered into the medic's den. Minnowkit was the son of her sister, Milkywing. "Moonrose is killing Ratwhisker!" He exclaimed in horror, loud enough for the whole clan to here. "Minnowkit!" She exclaimed. "Now Moonrose wants to kill me!" Minnowkit yowled.
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:50 pm

"minnowkit~" he meowed. "she was helping me. i hurt my paw." he meowed to the kit. ratwhisker noticed the blood on her muzzle. "need help?" he purred in a mischevious tone.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

{Mobile reply}

Minnowkit dipped his head and clawed the ground. "Awww man." Minnowkit mewed, disappointed. "I-I wanted to be the savior of the clan. Bust a murder." Minnowkit grumbled. He turned back to the clan, who was franticly trying to squeeze into the Medic's den. "Moonrose was just removing a thorn from Ratwhisker's paw." Daisypaw wiggled towards the front of the clan. "Ooooooo." She giggled. Her mentor, Crimsonfeather, hit Daisypaw and the head. "Daisypaw! You know that Moonrose would never betray the warrior code!" Daisypaw rolled her eyes. "Then why are we all here?" She muttered, barely noticeable. Moonrose rolled her eyes. "I am a bit busy here." Moonrose muttered, barely hearable with all the chatter. She rolled her eyes and moved back into the den.
"I can handle myself, thank you very much." Moonrose said. She cringed, but she licked her muzzle clean, splitting out the stained red salvia. She looked at Ratwhisker, and claws the ground awkwardly. "So...." She trailed off. "Any luck hunting today?"
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 pm

he looked at her. "Uhh.. no." he meowed. "I was very tired. i did find a mouse, but it got away with its little family." he sighed.
    a warrior had caught ratwhisker doing something bad again. he had reported to springstar.
    "Ratwhisker!?" yowled springstar. "Come to my den NOW!"
    "Umm, sorry moonrose. I'm in trouble." He meowed sadly.
    "Stonestep said he had seen you bringing deathberries to camp?" The leader said. Ratwhisker shook his head. "Whhat? No.. it could have been a loner.." he meowed uneasily.
    "You know your punishment, ratwhisker." She growled. The Tom rolled his eyes. "RATWHISKER? THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL!" she hissed   him, seeing his rolling eyes. he looked at the ground. "Go to the medicine den NOW and help sort the herbs. after that, go straight to the apprentice den and get new moss."
    "Urgh!" He slapped springstar and darted away into the medicine den, anger flowing through him.

Last edited by meerkat boi. on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:22 pm

{Yeah :3 I'll change the Character forms}
{Also, I would like to play Windheart + Minnowkit full time :3}
{Reply comes tomorrow, sorry!}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:35 pm

( ah, okay. night! im gonna update my other post. )

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:23 am

{Mobile Reply}

Moonrose was just beginning to sort the herbs, when she watched Ratwhisker, trod back in. "Whats the problem now?" She asked, not even looking at him. Finally, when she did look back at him, she saw nothing wrong. "What'd Springstar have to say?" Moonrose asked, noting nothing was wrong. "I heard her yowl from here."

{Sorry it's short!}
{Edit* Today is first day of school, so I might be a bit slower.}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 am

"i was getting these things called 'deathberries'- that's what their called i think. i was gonna ask you what they were. a warrior called me out- and since ive had a rough history being the bad boy of this clan, he thought I was going to kill someone," he meowed, partially lying.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Moonrose's eyes widened, and her ears pricked up so tall, they looked like sonars. "I-I told you to stay away from red berries!" She exclaimed, swaying her tail vigorously. "You could have died. If you swallow just one, you'll be dead before they reach your stomach." She spat, beginning to pace. "W-where did you put them?" She asked, her heart beginning to race. "If you threw them in the river, we would have to find a whole new lake!" Moonrose was beginning to panic. "Or-or if you just dropped them, a kit, or an apprentice could mistake them for a snack!" Moonrose was really overreaching, but she should after she lost 2 of her litter mates to death berries.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me