1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:19 am

Scatty sighed as she climbed over a pile of blocks and wood that used to be a house and started to searching for a new pair of shoes cause her recent ones are getting all ripped up from running and hunting for food and defending herself. Then pushing a cement block down the pile she found a pocket knife and she picked it up and put it in her pockets and thought *this would be very useful or handy to have* and started to get other pieces of the house out of the way to see what else she find ignore the sunrise

Sam walked back to the fallen city from a blackened river from trying to catch some sort of life to eat and he only manged to fish out a boot and a chair and a small salmon. Sam stopped walking when he got to a metal sheet with a rope on tied to the side of the sheet on the ground and dropping his stuff he picked it up opening a man dugged shelter and he sighed looking at his fish wonerding how to cook his food this time.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:39 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
The female was a bit confused as she couldn't sense her friend anywhere in their hiding place.then The door opened. Frowning she looked up to see Sam. " Sam, where were you? Why did you go outside the shelter alone? You know it's dangerous. I thought we agreed to only.go foraging together, not alone." Then she realized that Sam had to of left after her, so he must've realized she.had left alone. He could hold that against her.

Kio Nightshade-18-male-human-tagged;
After getting around and ready for the day, The male realized it was quiet in the shelter. Too quiet. Where was Scatty? She didn't go scavenging again without telling him? Unhappily he crossed his arms , standing by the door as he waited for her to return.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Sam put up an eye brow "I was hungry, so I did some fishing at the black river" he held up his small prize and continued going though the door closing it behind him "and also you left first. and I thought we agreed too. I only left on my cause you left before I could get the chance come with you." and he walked over to the small kitchen table and grabbed a note to show it to his friend "at least I left a note telling where I've gone to so you can catch up."

scatty managed to find a sack full of items when she found a almost new pair of black and red snickers in her size and shrugging she put them on and tested them. Satisfied with her new shoe wear, she put the sack of her findings over her shoulders and carefully walked down the pile and turning back home she noticed an abandoned shopping trolley and she smiled as she walked over to it and put her stuff into it and started to push it home humming to herself.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:07 pm

]

She looked away shamefully. " yes...I suppose you did leave a note at least, and I did leave first...but I had my reasons for leaving without you. "That wasn't a lie. She did have her reasons. She had needed to go find food- vampire food- as she was starting to feel a bit I'll due to lack of food. Unfortunately She hadn't been able to find anything. She couldn't act like a vampire around Sam. She couldn't let him know. So, of course, if he asked her what her reason was, she had a few fake reasons in mind.

As someone came into view the male tensed, staying on guard. That was, until he realized it was scatty. Crossing his arms he watched as she approached. " care to explain, scatty?" He asked once she got close enough .
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 am

Bump
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:45 am

sam sighed and said in a fed up tone guessing that they might be the same reasons like other times when he was left alone, as he start to clean and fillet the fish "and what were those reasons, may I ask?" sam turned on the kitchen tap to wash the inside of the fish and brown water came through the tap and sam grumbled as he turned the tap off and reached into their clean water stash to clean the fish and then he wondered why his friend never tells him that the water is dirty and when ever the water goes brown the water stash seems like it was never touched.

scatty chuckled with a smile "don't you know me at all? I can't stay in one place or stay still for long to save my life! it drives me crazy!" then to lighten her friends mood she took out a bag of potatoes and said proudly "I found a decent food source for you....er.....us! all we have to is to plant some of these and they grow! I hope?....."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 am

[quote="owl0430"]]

" I....was trying to find you a present. Honestly I never expected to find you in the apocalypse. I especially never expected you to stick with me so long. So I was trying to find you a sort of thank you gift. I couldn't have you with me cause it was supposed to be a surprise." Yet she couldn't help the guilt flowing through her as she lied, straight to his face. I'm sorry, Sam..i really am. I wish I could tell you..but I can't... and if I can't find food soon..I'm going to have to leave until I do. frowning the female turned around. " I..did find something I thought you might like though.. it's a small jade tiger statute. About the size of. Your palm...I wasn't sure..but I thought you might like it." She spoke as she handed him the small jade figurine.

He. Chuckled slightly, smiling. " fine, but next time wake me up and take me with you. I won't be so lenient next time on staying mad, ok? Anyways, I want food, let's go get those things planted."
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 am

Sam leaned against the kitchen wall taking in his friend's excuse and said as his friend turned to give him a gift "Thanks, Akemi. it's kinda cute." sam put the gift where it can brighten up the place and continued "oh Akemi, why would I go? it be more dangerous for the both of us if we part ways. plus your the only person I could trust. you never know what dangerous monsters or creatures could have ability to look human...." then trying to brighten the mood he stepped back to see if the little jade tiger statute is in the right place and said to his friend "is that a good place for it."

scatty smiled a durpy smile and said half-joking " ok. but I can't make any promises!" then scatty nodded as she grabbed one garden glove and a shovel with a broken handle out her trolley and said " you'll need these....."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:24 pm

]
Though she had been smiling as he said he liked her gift, internally she flinched as he said she was the only one he could trust. He.. trusted her.. and yet.. She was here. Lying to his face. It hurt her even more when he called vampires monsters and creatures. It hurt. So even if she ever did let him know. .... he wouldn't accept it. Because she was like them, and he couldn't trust her after all. " ya.. monsters.... anyways.. do we need to go find more food? Or you think we have enough for now. " she paused to think. " but yes, I think that's a lovely place for it.".

" nah, you use em. I'm fine with getting my hands dirty, I don't mind it. So you use the equipment, alright? Then when were done we can get cleaned up, make food, and go from there. "
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 am

Sam nodded proudly "good, then that's it's new home!" then sam looked in the cupboards and knowing a rodent family is eating their food and coming back he said as he took out a coral box with a huge hole in it "yea, we might need to look for home aswell... this place is infested with rats! and we might need a bigger place it is getting a bit crowded with...stuff"

Scatty shrugged and put on her glove "ok, that sound good to me!" then with that she parked the trolley at the front door of their shelter and said running like a human towards the hidden garden they made and shouted "beat you there!....again!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups