1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 am

A few hours passed before Takeshi started waking up, his body was in a lot of pain and he groans then felt something hot at his right leg. A small flame was burning at his leg and he quickly moved out of the way and felt the dry blood on his forehead, his left arm was in serious pain and he slowly started moving his way out of his seat trying to move over all the rubble around. Bodies where everywhere and most didn't seem like they could ever be alive again. He groans in a bit of pain while he moved out of the rubble looking around. Soon he started yelling: "Hello? Anyone out there?"

(Sorry still not home... oh I was wondering if a few other people also lived but got killed by monsters?)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:34 pm

(Sure)

Alyx slowly woke up, blood dripping from everywhere on her body, she wiped a bit of blood off her cheek and she groaned. The pain in her stomach twisted. The sharp feeling the fire moving towards her slowly. The girl got up from her seat and teared up. Seeing all empty, hollow bodies. " N-No...Anyone out there? " She shouted, with a croak. " P-Please? " She searched around the chairs but still saw all dead bodies scattered around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Takeshi slowly moved around still feeling the sharp pains in his body, soon he found a woman who was alive but passed out so hurried to help her away from the plane into a safer area within the forest. He hurried back and saw a other woman walking around and went over to her saying: "Hay let me help you." He made his way over the rubble towards Alyx quickly. He took her arm gently and said: "We need to get you out of this wreak." He started moving towards the forest again.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Alyx kept looking around, shocked to see how many dead people there were. She didn't even know if it was worth searching for anyone alive. She just had to run into the forest and live by herself. Startled by a deep voice, she jumped slightly and turned around, ready to fight whatever was there. Soon, she realised it was another human. She was shocked. Alyx sighed in relief, she really wasn't up for a fight in this condition. Then she opened her mouth, her lips quivering as she spoke, " W-Who are you? " Alyx was too weak to not go with the male, so she followed him out of the fire.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Takeshi remained moving out of the rubble until he got to the clearer grounds. He then said: "I'm Takeshi East, just stay calm... help should be here soon." He wasn't all to sure about it since he didn't know how fast people reacted to plane accidents but he knew someone had to know where they were. Takeshi got to the other woman who seemed to start moving a bit and he looked back at Alyx letting go of her arm and said: "Stay here I'm seeing if I can help anyone else."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Alyx stayed out of the plane crash, covering her nose and mouth with a rag from all the smoke that she might inhale. She nodded to the guy that helped her but then took off the rag to say something. " I already searched the rest of the area. No one else is...alive. " The ginger haired girl didn't like to think of it as a really bad plane crash so she decided not go look back and to work on the future now. Alyx really does want to survive and luckily she watches Survival 101.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Takeshi nods and said: "Alright... but I still need to find a few helpful things just in case, it's getting late so we might need something warm." He left going towards the plane ones more and started getting anything that seemed helpful, water, blankets, bits of food and rope. He sighs softly and soon spotted a other man who seemed to be moving. He went over and helped him towards the others, after getting there he sits down giving each a small blanket and said: "I guess this is all of us, help might come soon."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Alyx watched the man run of again. She sighed, sitting down on the dirt, then she thought of something. She went out into the forest and grabbed some logs, luckily she had a lighter. She put the lighter on the logs and began a fire. She glared straight through the warm fire wood and saw around half a dozen people that are alive. Alyx was quite happy that she wasn't the only one that survived, though she would've loved it more if everyone else survived so they can all share what everyone has. Though, i don't think anything survived in the plane crash.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Takeshi looked at the sky, it was nearly sunset and he didn't like the idea of staying a night in the unknown forest. Some of the people seemed to still be bleeding badly so he decides to close up their wounds with some cloths and placed one over his wounded arm that was also still bleeding a bit. He moved to Alyx and said: "Hay have any wounds I can close? It's not good bleeding out before help get here." His deep voice as serious as always and so was his eyes.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Alyx didn't want to show him any wounds. " I am fine. " She lied, giving a small smile before she shifted closer to the fire, setting up a small bed made with grass and big leaves. As the night was silent, you could hear weird noises. Not animal-like. " Strange noises i say. " She said, shifting uncomfortably to the weird noises. " Let's just hope the sounds don't get closer. " She agreed with her own idea and she sighed.

(gtg to bed. night!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets