[ another ] 1 x 1 with mary jane.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 am

peter listened to nicola attentively, looking up when he heard friday with a grin. he looked
like a kid in a candy store. he then looked back at nicola and blinked a few times. "wait, y
ou're mr. stark's daughter? i think he told me about you.. i never thought i'd get to meet yo
u, though. then again, never thought i'd be an avenger, either."
he laughed a little, looking
around and inspecting every little thing.
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ another ] 1 x 1 with mary jane.

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:35 am

"adopted daughter." nicola corrected as she flipped her hair back over her shoulder. "thank you friday. i'll see to it at once." she turned to peter. "mind joining me in scolding hawkeye?" she said carefully, her blue eyes serious.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:36 pm

whoa. he'd get to tell hawkeye off? peter blinked a few times, then smiled and nodded,
following after her with bright eyes. he looked at every single little thing as they walk
ed. so much tech! he'd definitely be playing with all of it when he had the chance.
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 pm

storming into the training room, nicola stood with her arms crossed under her chest. "Barton. I know you love playing with your toys and things. But I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't destroy the room EVERYONE uses." Clint laughed and ruffled her hair. "Sorry, short stack. Won't happen again." She rolled her eyes as Hawkeye strolled past her and Peter. "I swear-"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 pm

peter knew he was there to be telling hawkeye off, but he couldn't help himself. he
turned to watch the hero pass them, then raised his hand and waved. "hi, mr. barton!"
he greeted with a smile. he turned back to nicola, his eyes attentive and bright. "w
here to next?"
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:42 pm

rolling her eyes, nicola called out, "friday, alert mr. stark of the hole in the training facility." the female voice on the intercoms sounded again, "already notified." running a hand through her hair, she let out a breath. "thank you, friday." turning back to peter, she raised an eyebrow. "look kid, i get that you're excited. but the avengers are just normal people - well. except hulk and vision really. i get that it can be pretty amazing, but.." she trailed off, but more like she cut herself off. "i guess i should take you to meet everyone."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:51 pm

peter furrowed his brow slightly at being called 'kid,' like it physically pained him. she was
around his age, it looked like. he was twenty-one. he'd graduated high school. he was an a
venger. he'd just gotten everyone to stop calling him a kid and treating him like a kid. he h
ated being called a kid, and the displeasure was clear on his face, but he didn't say anythin
g about it. he just cleared his throat and nodded, looking down and rubbing the back of his
neck, waiting for her to lead the way to show him to everyone else.
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:54 pm

raising an eyebrow, she spoke. "sorry, i call everyone kid. including steve." nicola turned on her heel and led him to the social area of the tower, where everyone finally had shown up. she was greeted by her dad with a hug and a light kiss to the head. "nicky, i'm sure you've taken care of him. didn't break him." tony teased as nicola let a small laugh escape her. "we should leave that to banner, not me."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:23 pm

peter chuckled as he watched the two. he raised a hand and gave another little wave. "hi,
mr. stark. she's been great."
he plastered on a polite smile and proceeded to look around t
he lounge area, shedding his red flannel overshirt and draping it around his shoulders carel
essly. he saw nearly everyone: steve rogers, wanda maximoff, natasha romanoff.. how co
ol!
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:34 pm

nicola smiled as Hawkeye strolled into the room. "Fix your mess yet?" She teased as she placed a hand on her hip.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me