Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With HellyBoo {Kalon Based}

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Atlas nodded slightly. "Please to meet..." He was interrupted by the dark kalon. Jumping, Atlas frowned and began humming a tune, quite violently. "Pardon.. is everything ok? I dint remember reading about anything in the news.." The male was nervous he had missed something major going on. Glancing to the bag and up at Peekon, he stiffened his posture.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Keiren realised his mistake and shuffled backwards a little, "Uhhh. Sorry. My Fathers training me to be a detective. I jumped the gun on this one." He laughed a little, Muffling his nervous mistake.

Peekon gave a cheerful laugh and smiled at the Kalon, "Its alright friend." She looked over at Atlas and smiled, "Silly mistake but everyone makes them. Seems my luck today." She grinned as she looked at the eggs.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Atlas smiled. "Oh goodness ok! I was worried something was going on that I should be aware of. And thats super cool, a detective! Id probably be really suspicious too." The male smiled, his tail curling around. "I know I want to be a public speaker, so I'm really into the news. Atlas.. but the way." He nodded slightly to the other male, letting out a semi-toothy smile.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Peekon smiled and looked at him a little, "You're the son of Radon? Correct?" She said softly and looked at her bag again, pulling out a thing of milk to feel the temperature, "My name Peekon."

Keiren looked at him and gave a short nod, "It does make you a little over sensitive to the world. Names Keiren." He then glance at peekon, "Yes I am. My glow gives it away." He said softly.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Nyktelios / "Nyk" / Male / Gay / Crush; Keiren
Tallis / "Talli" / Male / Pan / Crush/arranged mate; Peekon

(Hiya! Helly said I could join! I hope you don't mind!)
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Atlas sat on the pavement, but contained his upright posture. Nodding slightly the male began humming again. "Hey.. maybe we all could go to the cafe? I know if we are going we should get there soon.. it gets really busy at Mid day." Atlas softened his humming, but stayed seated.

{Come on in! <3 My little Atlas was just gifted to me.. so he needs as many friends as he can!}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:07 pm

keiren looked at him for a moment and Shrugged softly, "My father has me on edge, I guess a break would be good. Get to know my new friends a little more." He clicked his tongue and listened to the gentle humming of Atlas, seemingly lost to the noise.

Peekon gave a short nod and smiles softly, "Sounds perfect!" Peekon chimed in and fixed the back around her shoulder after returning the bottle of milk, "Then i'll have to return home. its a long bus ride back." She smiled softly.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Atlas smiled. "Ok! I guess its settled." He stood, letting his tail have free roam of the wind. He hummed slightly, still nervous about the broken eggs. Deciding on paying, the little Kalon took the lead. "Come on, I hope im not too fast.." Atlas began at his bobbing walk, the lengthy pace realxing him slightly.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 pm

(Ah! Thank you!)

Tallis awoke to a pounding on his door. "Talli, wake up!" Yelled his best friend, Nyktelios. Tallis knew Nyktellios was gay, but not much else about the secretive kit. One other thing that most kalons didn't know is that Nyktelios was Tallis' step uncle. Yes, his grandmother had mated twice, once a long time ago when she was young, but as young love is, it didn't end up well for his grandmother. She had re-mated a while ago, and Tallis thought that his new grandmother was very kind and cool!

Nyktelios waited in front of Tallis' door, sighing. "Tallis Shoma Weratama, get out of that room before I have to call Erza to pull you out." Nyktelios growled. "Ah! Not Mom!" Tallis ran from his room, the bandanna around his neck sloppily placed. Tallis ran into the bathroom, and fixed the bandanna while brushing his teeth. "What did ya wake me up for, Nykie?" Tallis joked, as he was also at the end of a death glare.

"I wished to get to the cafe this afternoon." Nyktelios said, sighing. Nyktelios was hardly seen in daylight, even Tallis never saw him in the day. 'Well, I guess it is supposed to rain' thought Tallis. Nyktelios put on his black trench jacket, and headed into the cloudy day once more.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Peekon put her paw on Atlas shoulder quickly, "Really don't worry about the eggs. I've finished my deliveries for today." She said softly and walked, attempting to keep pace, skipping tenderly behind him.

Keiren yawned a little and followed behind them, "You'll be fine. The running ive had to do is killer so a fast pace is okay." He said softly and followed them both, sticking to the back of the line, looking around the area still.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me