one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:38 pm

daniel howell
    dan ran a hand through his hair as he began to consider the bright side. the assignment was due in fourteen days, that would be like, 214 words a day. and dan tending to like to be early at things, he was sure they'd finish it in time. pulling dan out of his thought, he turned to phil.
    "I listen to a little bit of everything. except for country. I hate country." he responded,
    "but I mainly listen to bands including twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco, and my chemical romance. god I sound so emo." dan chuckled nervously.

"how about you?" he asked thoughtfully.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 pm

phil nodded. he didn't like country either, but he didn't exactly despise it. "I see, well I listen to mostly the same bands," phil chuckled dryly, scratching the back of his neck. it kind of surprised him that someone like dan would listen to bands like that considering most people he talked to didn't like them since they were 'too emo for them' which was actually kind of dumb. "although I do enjoy muse alot," phil added on, thinking to himself that he'd kill to get his hands on some ear buds right now to listen to music. it was quite easy to sneak it past the teachers considering they never really payed attention to the students at times which made not paying attention easy.
┌────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joslyn / she/her / bisexual / liv/ ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────┘
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:57 pm

daniel howell
    dan's face twisted into a smile, nodding
    "I really love muse too." he added, the small smile still present on his face. this kid wasn't as bad as he'd thought he was if he were to be truthful.

"so uh when would you want to meet up to work on the project? I'm free any day. I don't have much of an actual life outside of school." he admitted.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:03 pm

phil nodded, smiling. he hadn't met someone who liked muse, so it kind of excited phil. he bit one of his lip piercings as he narrowed his eyes, thinking of an excuse for dan not to come over to his house. first of all, his mum was annoying and quite embarassing, and second of all he was sure his room was nothing from what 'bad boy phil's room was supposed to look like. in all honesty it was quite dull with a few nerdy posters which was enough for wanting to keep someone as popular as dan away. "how about Wednesdays or fridays?" phil suggested, tracing the roof of his mouth with his tongue.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:09 pm

daniel howell
    //ugh forget this color ok

"yeah that's fine." dan considered. his parents worked really late so they wouldn't bother them. that is to say, if phil wanted to come over to his house. if he were to be honest, they were barely around, which Dan had sort of grown accustomed to over the years. shrugging the thoughts off, dan looked up,
    "so your house or mine?" he asked.
    "I'm okay with either, my parents are really never around." he added.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:14 pm

"yours, unless you want to see what amazing discoveries are at my house." phil said with a wink, somewhat feeling bad for dan though quickly shook the remorse feeling off, seeing as though dan didn't seem too sad about it. phils eyes narrowed as he glanced at dans flower crown, wondering why on hell he was wearing it in school and why nobody ever asked him about it. phil found it oddly cute though, and his attention snapped back to reality as he realized he had just been looking at dans flower crown which must've looked quite strange.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:12 pm

dan's face reddened.
    "my house is fine." he concluded, scratching the back of his head. he nervously clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as he stood there quietly.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 am

phil just nodded, setting his hands on his lap before coughing. "so flower boy, what's the plan?" phil said blankly with a yawn, wondering if dan had any plans for this. he certainly didn't have any plans.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:36 am

"don't call me that and uh.." he blushed.
dan bit his lip, twirling a loose string that hung off of his sweater around his finger.
"well uh maybe you could do half of the assignment one week and I could do the other?? then we can make changes at the end?" he questioned
"I don't know. what's your plan?" dan finally asked.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:43 am

phil just shrugged. that sounded okay, and it wasn't like he had any ideas in mind. phil noted that dan didn't like being called flower boy, which he would use anyways just to tease him. it seemed to have had some kind of effect considering dan was blushing. "sure thing, not like I have any ideas either." phil said, wondering if dan would even do it anyways.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me