1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 8:59 am

Wolf looked at the gun before she looked up at him. Was he serious? She had never been given a gun from a guardian before. This was a first for her. " Thank you, Titan. " She said, as she took the gun. She held it in her hands before he ghost had transmitted it across her back. She chuckled at his comment. " That can't kill me that easy. " She said. She was a strong hunter, and sure was a fighter. She really didn't want this guy to worry about her. " I'm Wolf by the way. " She said.

Kio smiled at the guardian. He was happy to help the Warlock out. " Kio. " He said. He noticed the tattoo, but didn't say anything about it. Right now, he was more focused on getting her to the hospital section right now. His eyes sightly widden under his helmet when he felt her leaning more onto him. This surely wasn't good at all. " We must hurry then. " He said. He wasn't sure if he should pick her up, and carry her there. The Warlock didn't want to make her injury worse then it already was. " Are you alright with me picking you up? I don't want to make your injury worse. " He said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 9:10 am

"Welcome Hunter." he smiled as he looked at her, "Well you never know, I am James." he said as he watched her. He held his hand out, "I promise not to crush your hand if we shake." he said as he gave her a smile as he looked at her. He was a friendly guy, and he was glad that she took the gun, you never know.

"Go ahead Kio." she said, she winced a little, "Ah that knight, I am glad I shoved that grenade in his maw...." she mumbled as she leaned on him, her hand still futily pressed to her side.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 am

Wolf nodded as she smiled. " It's nice too meet you, James. " She said. She knew the Titan wouldn't crush her hand. They were more bulky then a Hunter and Warlock. That's because they wore more armour. " I know that. " She said, before she shook his hand. She then placed her hand back to her side. Her cloak sightly tugged in the wind as she looked at him.

Kio nodded before he picked her up. He made sure he had a hold of her so he didn't end up dropping her. That would be bad if he did so. " You're lucky the Knight didn't kill you. " He said. He knew her ghost could reive her. As he got closer, one of the nurses had saw the two of them. He didn't have to say anything as he saw the nurse bring a scratcher. He carefully placed her down on it. He didn't want to make her be in more pain than she was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 12:29 pm

James chuckled, "Just making sure you know." he smiled as he looked at her, "I wil see you around Hunter." he told her, he had some missions he wanted to go do, and he took Wolf as more of a lone Wolf. So he summoned his ghost and gave her a smile, "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon." he told her and vanished to his ship.

Bailey sighed as she was aid on the stretched, ""Thank you Kio, I hope to see you around." she said as she was taken away to get her side treated.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Wolf chuckled sightly as she nodded. " Alright, Titian. I will see you around also. " She said. She watched the guardian vanish before she looked around. She didn't know what else to do. She could do some missions. Why not. She had nothing better to do at this tower. She held out the palm of her hand, and her ghost appeared. " Take me something. Where there aren't any other guardians. " She said. She wanted to be by herself, and do some missions. She was a lone wolf.

" Yes, Guardian. " The AI said. Without another word, the ghost transmitted Wolf to her ship. She landed in the pilots seat. There was no need to take a hold of the control's since her ghost was picking the destination. The hunter just leaned back in the seat before she closed her eyes. Might as well relax some. She ended up falling asleep, but not for long when her ghost said they were almost to Venus. She got up as she was ready to land. Her feet landed on the ground before she had the gun in her hand that the Titan had gave her.

Kio smiled as he nodded. " No problem, Guardian. " He said, as he watched her. He would let her be for now. He didn't want to inavde her space. Nope, that was something the guardian didn't want to do. He then left the hospital as he walked around the tower. He didn't know what else much to do. A sigh came from him as he leaned his back against the railing again.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 1:27 pm

James, as he said, was on the moon, but he was having some issues, some taken had appeared, as well as an angry group of fallen and the titan was in between them all. Although James was usually okay with being way outgunned, the servitor and the taken ogre were a little more then he expected to see. He cursed as he pressed against a rock, a purple beam barely missing his head. "Hey Ghost, can you send out a message to any guardians who have some free time and see if I might get some backup?" he asked and his ghost happily responded, sending out a distress signal.

James popped up once the ogre had turned away and began firing once more, hoping to take some of them away. But the taken just poofed into their weird circles, and at least the fallen fell. Then he heard a noise that made him curse, "Really?" he asked, turning to face the caves behind him, where a knight and acolytes were coming out, followed by thralls of course. The enemies were having a territory war and he was stuck in the middle of it all.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 1:40 pm

( Wolf to the rescue! xD )

As Wolf was walking that's when she got up. She wasn't the type to work with other guardians, but this guardian was in trouble. She sighed as her ghost poped up next to her to alert her if the distress signal. " Send me to their location. " She said. Here she was going to do some missions, and some guardian was in trouble already.

The AI vanished before he transmitted to her ship once again. She appeared in the pilot seat as her ghost took over the controls once again. She didn't feel like closing her eyes again as she leaned back. She glanced in front of her to see they were heading to the moon. Wait .. Wasn't that Titan here. He already got in trouble, huh? Well, she was here to save the day. She stooded up when her ghost alerted her agsin of landing on the moon. Her boots landed on the ground before she quickly took off to the guardian's location.

" Hey! Take this! " Wolf yelled before she jumped in the arrow. A purple bow appeared on her hand before she pulled back a arrow purple. It hit the knight, and the others around it. Might as well take the tougher enimes out. She then begin to shoot the ones who had slowed down.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 1:46 pm

James looked over when he saw the arrow, "Hey Wolf." he called, "Thanks for the hand." he said as he popped up from behind the rock to focus on the Fallen, since she seemed to have the Hive in hand. He fired at the servitor, knowing he needed to get rid of it so that the others would go down easier. Thankfully with the light Wolf produced he had a super and he jumped out behind the rock and aimed for the servitor as lightening crackled and he landed hard on the servitor. The lightening arched out as the purple light from the servitor faded.

Now James was in the middle of the taken and the fallen and he was at home there. He began firing at them, using his handy dandy back up shotgun. He tossed a grenade at a Captain and rolled out of the way from a taken blast. "Miss me Wolf?" he asked her, "Or just feel bad I found all the enemies before you?" he question as he punched a taken Acolyte and made it vanish into it's star dust.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Wolf didn't answer back when he spoke to her. She was too focused on killing the hive. She didn't want end up getting hurting from them. Once she got rid of them, she reloaded the gun. She looked over at the Titian when be spoke to her. She chuckled at him. Miss him? She had never thought of him when he had left. " Well, if I hadn't came, you probably would be dead. I got the distress signal, and knew it had to be you. " She said. She didn't really care if he got here before her. She was at Venus to begin with first, and that's when she got the distress signal from him. " You basically were saved by a girl. I thought it was the other way around. " She said, smirking.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 2:21 pm

James laughed as he shot the last taken and it vanished, "Hey, don't get all defensive, I know you missed this nice titan behind." he teased as he walked over to her, "Thanks for the help, though, I am not ungrateful." he said, "Well I gave you a shotgun that probably saved you anyway, so I think we are even there Wolf." he said as he smiled under his helmet. "Now, since you are here, why don't we work together and go clear out some Hive? We could make a game of it, most headshots wins and the loser gets to buy drinks after, or gets left at the bottom of some thrall pit, your choice."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me