1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 am

"You're the only one so far." Fred responded, flashing her a cheeky grin. He uncrossed his arms, taking his wand out of his pocket. "Accio." He commanded in a clear voice before pocketing his wand. Suddenly, a basket and his and George's magical treats were descending from their dorm. He caught the items and set them on the table. He did not worry about the others in the common room. If they were smart, they would leave the scheming wizards and witches alone.

"Heck yeah! Let's do this!" Noelle exclaimed, a wide grin appearing on her lips. Her green eyes flickered over to the boys' dorms, seeing items come flying toward one of the Weasley twins.

"Eh, it might. Let's hope it doesn't." Ashley mused, curling up closer to the other Slytherin. She gave him a smirk, nodding her head. "Well, of course. We have too, don't we? I would be very disappointed if we don't." She responded, tilting her head to kiss Draco's cheek.

"Please, knowing my mother, she would love you. She wants me to find someone that makes me happy. Clearly, you qualify. And my stepfather would like you too. He accepted that my mother and I were magical. He's a really chill guy." Thomas responded, a smile on his lips. His stepfather was a great guy who did not judge his mother and him for being magical.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Jean smiled lightly at Fred, snagging a candy from midair and raising an eyebrow as she glanced it over. "I don't know how you boys do it," she smiled, tossing the candy back to Fred. "I'd definitely fall for it."

George grinned in excitement, clapping his hands together. "Well then ladies, Fred included, let's get started."

Draco chuckled quietly down at her, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, we'll get rid of them for sure, love."

Gabby smiled lightly, cheeks flushing as she glanced up at him."Yeah..? You think so? I wouldn't want to intrude or anything though.. I-I mean.. It was your summer so I figured you wanted space."
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 pm

"We're absolutely brilliant." Fred simply responded, a grin on his lips. Lifting his hand, he swiftly caught the candy before tossing it into the pile. At George's comment, he childishly stuck his tongue out at his brother. The twin moved closer to the table, his rear on the edge of the couch. "Alright, we need this basket to look pretty. We need a woman's touch." He commented, flickering his gaze over to Noelle and Jean.

Noelle hopped off the arm of the chair and sat down in font of the table. She sat on her legs, looking at the pile of candy. She had to remind herself that this candy would make her body do horrible things. Awwh, I hope we go to Hogsmeade soon. The short female thought, eying the basket that they would be filling with candy. "A woman's touch? Well, you're out of luck with me." She mused, scooping up a piece of candy and tossing it into the wooden basket. Noelle did not act like a lady whatsoever.

"I know, and I can't wait for the day. If we're annoyed by them, Umbridge will easily become annoyed with them. She seems like someone who does not tolerate crap." Ashley snickered, feeling relaxed when Draco ran his hand through her hair.

"Gabs, I was dying of boredom. I don't know why I didn't owl you sooner." Thomas responded, resting his chin on top of her head. Well, he did know why he did not owl her. He did not want to end up hurting her. The Gryffindor wanted his girlfriend as far from him as possible when the full moon appeared. If he ended up hurting her, he would not know what to do with himself.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Like the boys, Jean looked towards Noelle as well for the feminine touch, letting out a heavy sigh when all eyes were turned to her. "Bloody hell, Noelle, don't force this all on me," she sighed, glancing towards the basket. "Add a pink bow?" she tried, biting her lip and tilting her head as she glanced over at the twins. "That's all I've got."

George grinned a bit and pulled out his wand, shrugging a bit. "Pink bow it is," he snickered, waving his wand and letting the ribbon tie itself as it appeared from midair. "Any other tips? Perhaps from my dashing brother?" he teased, winking at Fred and earning a snicker from Jean.

Draco grinned as he held Ashley close, a sigh slipping out. "Believe me, this school will be a paradise without them around, well, aside from the overabundance of mudbloods," he scoffed. "But we'll work on expelling them as well. Anyone else to add to the list?"

Gabby smiled lightly and tilted her head up to kiss his chin before pressing close and sighing in content. "I don't know why either," she replied, chuckling softly.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:23 pm

"Bloody pink everything. She's decked in pink." Fred commented, rolling his eyes. He had never hated pink more until he saw their new headmistress. He waggled his finger at his twin, a grin on his lips. "You're picking on me today, Georgie." He scoffed, amusement in his tone. Lowering his gaze, he looked at the basket with the pink bow. Taking out his wand, he waved it and turned the wooden basket pink. "There. Should we add a letter? One of you ladies might need to write it because George's and mine handwriting is utter crap."

Noelle flashed an innocent grin to her friend, shifting her legs. She stretched her legs out under the table, watching the basket turn pink. "I have nice handwriting. Buuut- Jean can do it, if she wants. And yeah, I can barely read your handwriting." She told the twins, a cheeky grin on her lips. Surprisingly enough, she had beautiful handwriting.

"Hmm.. right now, just those Weasleys and the mudbloods." Ashley responded, a soft snicker escaping her lips. "If anyone else annoys us then they will be on the list." She added, peering up at Draco.

Thomas held back a slight wince when Gabby kissed his chin. "It still bloody hurts." He murmured, giving his girlfriend a pout.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 pm

George snickered in amusement at Fred's response, leaning back as he cocked his head. "What gave you that impression, mate?" he asked, wrinkling his nose at the amount of pink in front of him. "Take it away, ladies."

"Buuut, Noelle can write it," Jean snorted quietly, smiling over at the other girl. "Clearly you haven't seen my handwriting. Of course, it's no where near as bad as the twins, but, yours is much better."

Draco chuckled softly, grin on his face. "It's already a decent list," he replied, smirking lightly. "I'm sure we'll be filling it up quickly."

Gabby frowned a bit and shifted to kiss his cheek. "Sorry love.. If I could kiss it better, I would," she sighed quietly, sending him a small smile.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 pm

"Oh, I dunno." Fred drawled, waving his wand in the air. He gave a grin, clearing his throat. "Hmm.. what should we say to this lady?" He hummed, tapping his chin in thought. Finally, he thought of something;
    "Dear Umbridge,
    Please accept this heartfelt handwritten
    note and basket of thanks for becoming our
    new headmistress."

"I guess I'll be doing it then." Noelle mused, rolling her eyes. Grabbing a parchment and quill, she started to write what Fred was saying. "I think we need a bit more. We're putting our names on this, right?"

"I know we will. Oh, we need to add the blood traitors who like the mudbloods. They will surely fight for their mudblood friends, so they can be expelled too." Ashley insisted, a smirk on her lips.

"I wish you could too." Thomas murmured, hugging her gently against his chest. Suddenly, he looked at the time and realized that it was almost dinner. "We should go to dinner. Sit with me?"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:50 pm

George grinned widely. "Of course we are. She deserves to know who her new fan club is," he snickered.

Jean didn't seem so sure, though. "Well, I'm sure she already knows who you two are and Draco would know better than to touch it…" she hummed. "What about a spell to make our names after some of the candy's already eaten? No going back then.. Right?"

Draco grinned in amusement. "Fine, I'll fully support that. Jean stays off the list though-- she just needs to be turned around," he rolled his eyes. "Bloody girl's lost her mind."

Gabby seemed to perk up at the mention of food, smiling and nodding. "Of course I'll sit with you," she said, kissing his cheek.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

"That's brilliant, Jean." Fred grinned, nodding his head. "Does anyone know the spell for it?" He asked, directing his gaze to Jean, since she had suggested it. Umbridge and her minions knew better than to touch something made by the Weasleys, especially if those Weasleys were Fred and George Weasley. The most mischievous of the Weasleys.

"I don't." Noelle stated bluntly, deciding to add a bit more to the letter. She examined it, nodding her head. Taking her wand out, she waited for someone to answer the question. She could enchant the parchment with the spell.

"Isn't she friends with the Weasleys and a mudblood? Well, she isn't going to be pleased." Ashley hummed, amusement in her eyes. Surely, Jean would be ticked off for expelling her three little friends.

Thomas gave a grin, carefully moving Gabby off his lap to stand up. He stretched his arms over his head, hearing his joints pop. He had been relaxing on the couch for far too long. "Great." He responded, waiting for his girlfriend to join him.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Jean sighed quietly. "I don't either.. I was hoping one of you might… Maybe Hermione would know? Otherwise, I have no idea where else to look." Everyone knew about the Weasley twins… Even Jean didn't trust their food unless she saw one of them eat it. That was just how it was: pranksters to the core.

George frowned lightly and hummed in thought. "It's got to be in some book somewhere," he murmured, glancing around the common room until he spotted the golden trio. "Oi! Hermione!" he called, waving her over.

Draco scoffed quietly, rolling his eyes and grinning. "Mhmm. She is. I don't know what's gotten to her head, honestly. It's like she's forgotten everything she was raised to be. Purebloods should remain loyal to purebloods. That's how it is, especially with her family."

Gabby smiled and shifted off his lap, stretching a bit as well as she stood up. "Ready when you are," she smiled, kissing his cheek and heading for the door.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me