Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm_Not_BulletProof 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Tyler
He smiled looking up at her. "Yep that's me." He chuckled softly before seeing the girl hand the hot coco. He looked at her blink before he raised a brow. "Oh yeah, people say it's weird but I like it." He said softly walking to the counter. "Um can I get a raspberry hot coco please. With extra cream. You put cream in your cocos right?" He asked softly seeing the girl nod and walk to start making it. "What did you get?" He asked softly looking back over and moving to the side so other people can get by him, as he got his wallet out and grabbed four dollars and frowned. "Um that's four dollars right?" He asked the girl making the coco gently.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 am

Baelevile
She watches him. "I don't think it's weird. I love raspberry hot coco.", she says, taking another sip. "Hmm, what a good question.. i got raspberry vanilla hot chocolate with extra cream.", she says, her eyes shining slightly. " So i must say you have great taste.", she says. At his money question, she blinks before pulling a dollar bill from her pocket. " It's five actually.. but here.", she says softly, handing it to him.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:10 am

Tyler
He chuckled rubbing his hand on his face. "Oh really you do?" He asked with a grin before completely feeling embarrassed as she told him what she got and he shook his head, "Oh my you have great taste to, I havvnt met anyone that likes that, well UNTILL now." He chuckled softly before she pulled out a dollar. "Oh I couldn't take that, that's your money.@ he said softly looking to his wallet again and trying to get a dollar out of change but it just wasn't enough.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:27 am

Zelle
She smiles, looking at him. "I haven't met anyone else who likes it until you.. so now i must say that you must be pretty great.", she says he won't take the money, she raises an eyebrow. Watching as he counts out change, she rolls her eyes. "Come on, just take Mr. George Washington here and get your hot chocolate before it grows cold.", she says, waving it under his nose now.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:41 am

Tyler
He looked up at her. "Hey you must be great to." He smiled softly before she put the bill under his nose and he take it gently. "Thank you, I owe you." He said gently before putting the money down and taking the cup of coco with a smile sniffing it. "The smell will never get old." He said softly before taking a sip. He loved coco he would come in the coffe shop whenever the need for it arises but it didn't happen often nether did the money to buy it. He smiled holding the cup gently. "Do you wanna sit down?" He asked softly gesturing to the tables.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:20 am

Jazelle
She smiled and watched as he paid for it. "No problem.. you don't owe me anything.", she said softly. At his words, she smiles looking at him. "Or the taste.", she agrees. And then she nods. " I'd love to.", she says softly, walking now to the table nearest them. She sits in the chair, setting her coco down in front of her.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:29 am

Tyler
He smiled looking over at her, "oh I will owe you something later." He said simply, before chuckling. "Yes of course the taste." He said taking another sip before sitting down across from her and putting his coco down. He knew he had to pay her back or something esle, he couldn't just take money and not give anything back to her. "So how are you? I know we never really talked but hey why not now?" He asked softly looking up from his coco to her before taking another drink from the sweet coco.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Zelle
she rolled her eyes as he says he owes her something. "Alright.", she says, not wanting to argue about it any longer; if it really was arguing... she smiles, watching as he sits across from her and then she ponders his question. "There is a first for everything.", she agrees about them never talking. "I am well, how about you?", she asks, sipping some more coco. "Anything major going on in your life at the moment? Any crazy events coming up? Or is there something on your mind you would like to share... I'm all ears.", she says with a bright smile.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:15 am

Tyler
He looked are her with a smile. "What's not to like about first?"he asked with a grin before thinking of somthing esle to say but before he could get words out she answered his question. "That's good that your week, and me oh I'm well to." He chuckled softly looking down at his coco for a moment before taking a sip. "Hmm any events, no not that I can think of anywhy. What about you?" He asked softly looking back up from his coco.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Zelle
She smiles, listening to him. You know what? I don't think there is anything to not like...", she agreed before listening to him answer her question. As she hears he is well, she gives a nod. "That's good.", she says before sipping some more hot chocolate and listening once more. "Hmm.. i have a job interview tomorrow, but that's about it.", she says in reply, looking at him now. Her eyes were currently a soft green color, to show that she was content or happy.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and