Oɴᴇ x Oɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴇsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Bᴀᴇsᴛɪʟʟᴇ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Oɴᴇ x Oɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴇsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Bᴀᴇsᴛɪʟʟᴇ

Postby baestille » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

ana → leading the kingdom to distraction like a fake guard should

possibly it was the cold wind that brought ana into the kitchen, or maybe it was the fact she heard yelling in the dining room all the way out from the meadow. somehow it ticked ana off as she listened to the bickering.there was always a constant tension between the two when they were younger, and sometimes kai and ana would have to wait days to visit each other, but the put an end to it when they started realizing the king was trying to push ana away from his son. the girl smirked as she listened, maybe it wasn't true that kai didn't have emotions, after all he was expressing everything at the moment. she smiled in joy but it quickly disappeared when the bickering became shouting. it made her angry, and made her wonder how a father could do such a thing to his own son. fighting she meant, she never remembered a point in time where he ever hit kai, and if he did th kingdom would be on top of that, so she knows the king uses words instead to hurt kai, because he takes them to the heart. of course ana heard their fights when they wear younger. one time he had the audacity to call his son a peasant, or a lazy in general peasant, which didn't really hurt ana because she knew it was lies. her parents worked harder than the king worked in a span of three years. yet on the other hand, kaison cried, and ana felt so bad, but she couldn't feel anything for him, sure, the use of peasant of insult hurt her pride but not her, but she could see how angry and hurt kaison was, and she had never felt angrier. she remembered trying to make him feel better with ana, but when sat there and cried she did what any friend would do, she grabbed the hand that wasn't holding a warm cookie, and gave it a squeeze. ana scooted next to him, she remember and dania hummed to a song and they sat there in somewhat silence. she wanted to that at that moment, and have the cooks clear out, but instead she did something way out of what was expected. she slowly walked out the doors, letting them close quietly, and ran around to the front doors of the castle, the ones that led right into the dinning room hall. she put her hand to the top of her head, and took off the hat, letting the brunette waves fall down and she stood taller, and felt taller event hough her insides were churning. ana took in a deep breath, her hand wiped at her eyes for any extra tears, and when her hand came back clean, she put a smile on her face; or not really a smile, a smirk, and her eyes gleamed with mischief but it went away to an emotionless face when she heard the king let out a frustrated curse word. oh my my my, king you have no idea whats going to happen you clueless idiot.

for a second or two, ana stood there, her hand on the door, surprised the guards hadn't noticed anything, but they were probably on lunch, or just not near the doors. her heartbeat pounded in her ears as she gained the courage for kai and for mom, and for dad. her hand barely listened to her when she tried to open the door, but deep down she knew it had to be done. the king wouldn't hurt her, but he would send guards after her. she sighed, and played out what would happen, and she thought about kaison sitting there in the kitchen, not eating the cookie, and dania trying harder and harder to help and she realized how much the king didn't help, and her words might not teach him a lesson but a smack hopefully will, and at that moment, she hoped the queen wasn't watching her hit her husband, because that would probably end bad with some sort of karma. she pushed her self against the door and it opened, and she stepped inside and slammed it shut. ana had never heard a door shut that loud once in this castle, and she had a little bit of pride growing because she thinks she might be the first. not only does the this draw the kings attention, but his face turned red as a tomato as he tried to recognize her, or who she might be. "lets skip the intro, I'm back, close your mouth, and I'm here to tell you, your a horrible king and i never really liked you," and that was when ahas hand hit his cheek, and his eyes flashed in remembrance, and he let out a gasp. ana couldnt tell whether it was because of the now bright read hand print on his face, or the fact she was back after years of being dead. "oh and also, if your son sees me tell him that i wouldn't steal his stuff, and that your a liar!" she smiled brightly and the king stuttered. here we go, she thought. the kings voice raised to a higher pitch than usual, and ana held back a chuckle, "yo-you-your supposed to be dead! you aren't supposed to be here! guards ! guards! get her!" and thats when ana ran straight down the halls and straight up the large set of stairs. she remember where kai's room was, what door and when she ran up to it it was the right door, the black mark she had left there when her hand was covered in paint was barely noticeable but still there. the king was shouting now, and she heard what he said right before she slipped into kais room. "that girl ! that girl ! th-that girl, ana ! she's back !"shutting jai's door silently the guards footsteps vibrated the upstairs of the kingdom, but she knew they wouldn't go in prince kaisons room.

she laughed silently and quickly looked for any hiding spots in the room. she could see some of the trinkets they made as kids hidden behind the mess on his side table, "you were always such a messy kid kai " she said and bent down on the floor. the bed was high enough off the ground for her to hide, and she slowly slipped under, resting her hand on her hands.
      "great."

ooc : this is like 1.1k words i think or 1.3k maybe 1.3k idk but this is fun ahha and this isn't edited
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:08 pm

........○○○○
........Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ Kᴀɪsᴏɴ Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ

It was not the guards suddenly rushing around the first floor of the castle, or the king yelling in such rage and confusion, or even the sudden change of expressions on Dania's face, who was still kneeling beside him, changing from sad to worried and fearful. No, it was when his father had yelled the name 'Ana' out loud before all of the commotion started. The world around Kaison had slowed down as he processed this through his head. Ana... Ana was here. In the castle. The one who had betrayed him and stolen from him and his family. Pursing his lips together, the man raised to his feet and looked down at the cook. "You knew that she was here. That she had returned, didn't you?" The woman was mouthing a response, but he couldn't hear her. He couldn't hear anything but himself due to the rage that was filling inside the his body. "Were you helping her? Letting her sneak in so that she could steal more valuable possessions from my family?" Prince Kaison's voice was a deadly calm one. So calm that it was no better that if he were yelling, if not worse. Suddenly disgusted with the woman that he had been seeking comfort in moments ago, he couldn't stand looking at her any longer. "The King will hear of this, but not before the girl is taken into custody." Dania's voice was full of fear and panic, probably trying to make up an excuse as to why she had been sneaking the girl in in the first place. Turning away from the cook, he began walking out towards the dining room, where his father was still sitting, stunned. It was almost too good to be true, seeing that bright red hand print covering half of his face. he couldn't help but smirk at the sight as he passed the King. The world around him, however, was still silent, though he knew that it was only the emotions running through his mind and body that made it that way. The Prince couldn't tell whether he was relieved to know that his old friend was alive, happy to know that she was back, or angry to think that she was probably only back to cause a commotion in the castle and disrupt his crowning. No matter which emotion overpowered the others, he was determined to see that it was true. That Ana was indeed back from the dead, which both him and the king had been convinced that she was for years. He had to know why she'd betrayed him. Why she stole from his family. Why she had all of the sudden decided to come back. He had to know.

It wasn't until he reached the floor of his bedroom that he began hearing the commotion again. Guards filled the hallway, surrounding each door on the floor, unsure of which she had disappeared into. Some were even stationed at his own bedroom, though he knew that none of them would dare to enter the Prince's room without his consent. As he approached his bedroom, the guards that surrounded the door began noticing him and turned in his direction.
    "Prince Kaison, we need permission to search your room. We believe that she may have tried to escape into it, knowing that you have a balcony connected to your room." The guard sounded rather frantic and anxious to knock the door down. It was no wonder why the king wanted new guards in the castle; these ones knew nothing about what they were doing. Only rolling his eyes, the prince took one of the guard's swords and stuck it into his own built, ignoring the complaints and rejections about him taking a sword. The Prince honestly did not care. He was going to speak to the girl, and if she was dangerous, he'd need a way to protect himself, even though Ana had never really been the best fighter or wrestler, when they were kids. When he finally pushed through the growing crowd of guards and reached his door, he turned towards the guards. "I don't think the girl would be stupid enough to hide in the Prince's room. So, I suggest you stop wasting your time standing around the hallway and go find her." Kaison had used the same emotionless and cold voice that he had used towards the cook only minutes before, but put an edge to it that threatened the guards that if they were to question him one more time, they would be the ones in the dungeons instead of Ana. When the guards finally nodded their heads and began rushing off in different directions, he slipped through the door and into his room, closing the door right behind him to make sure that no one else could get in or see into his room.

As soon as he entered the room, he took a look around. Nothing was missing and no one appeared to be in the room, but she didn't fool him. The two had played more than enough rounds of hide in seek in their childhood to know that you cannot just assume that no one is in your room even if you can't see them. Slowly, Kaison made his was across the room. The sound of his boots against the marble floor was loud and almost echo'd in the large room. He hadn't bothered checking the usual hiding spots, figuring that she'd come out sooner or later. Instead, he headed straight to the tall window that he had sat right next to only just that morning and looked outside, crossing his hands behind his back.
    "Why did you come back?" His voice was soft and quiet, but emotionless and cold. He still believed what the king had told him about how her family had stolen from the castle then made a run for it. "You only put yourself in danger, being in the castle. And with that stunt down there.. you might as well have just asked the King to kill you right then and there, seeing as he probably wont stop looking for you until he knows that you're.. dead." Kaison nearly choked on the last word as it left his mouth. Suddenly, it felt as if the air was pressing down on him, pushing him to the floor. Leaning up against the wall that stood right by the window, he slid down it until he finally reach the floor. he could hear the breathing of both himself and another person in the room, but he didn't dare look at her. He didn't know if he could handle seeing her after five, almost six years, of thinking that he'd betrayed him and possibly died.

"Oh let it go, Kaison!" The thirteen year old girl said in a playful yet serious voice. "It was just a cookie!" Kaison only shook his head as he glanced over towards the girl who still have a bit of chocolate and crumbs on her face. "But you do it everyday!" he said in an annoyed voice as he shook his head again, but more viciously, before turning away from the girl again. "Oh come on! It's not like you can't get another one!" Ana only laughed and took a few steps towards the young prince. Not being able to keep being made at her, Kaison smirked to himself before quickly turning around and tackling the girl to the soft and luscious green grass that surrounded them in the meadow. The girl began struggling underneath the boy and he fought her in trying to get her arms and legs pinned down before she was able to wiggle out from underneath him. Finally, after a few minutes of wrestling the frantic girl underneath him, he was able to get both of her wrists against the ground, as well as her legs intertwined with his making her unable to squirm out from under him. With a mischievous smile, he looked down at the panting girl, "Pay back." The moment he loosened up his grip on the girl as he chuckled to himself, Ana was able to force enough pressure on one side of his body to force him to rollover, making him go from being on top to bottom in only a few seconds. The brunette girl was now laughing as she hung over her friend who looked to be a bit shocked from the sudden turn of events. He began laughing too only moments later as he did the same thing that she had done to them, causing them to begin tumbling down the side of the hill.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:38 pm

while ana was on the floor of the bedroom she realized kaison was just as messy as a child and he might be even messier now. the thought made her smile, and it brought back nostalgic memories of things, and it made her smile. she listened intently to the guards talking outside the door, and listening to what was happening downstairs. not only did it scare her a little that new set of footsteps that didn't carry the extra clinking sound of armor, but it scared her even more when it caissons voice talking to the guard. she knew that he knew she was in here, and it gave her a feeling of aniexty, even though she missed her best friend, she sure as hell didn't want to witness the mean side of him. although kaison was especially caring too her, he probably wouldn't be at all considering what he thinks he knows, and how he probably feels. he hated being betrayed as a little boy, and sometimes it not only hurt him but ended up hurting ana too they had become so close. so here they were within feet away, one on the other side of the door, and one under the others bed, and it not only filled ana up with excitement, but a twinge of anxiety and a lot of fear, because she wanted to face her best friend on common ground, not with her standing at the bottom of the hill with arrows pointed at her head. not only did kaison have the high ground, like usual, he had the lies swirling in his head, and for the past six years, he probably believed them more and more because she never returned. the door slowly opened and she waited for a few minutes while kaison slowly moved to the other side of his room, and it was she heard his voice she sucked in a breath.

ana couldn't help but fear what was going to happen next. through the past five, almost six years, kaison had probably grown out of that somewhat mature boy who liked giving hugs and probably into a man that like to crush her to death, literally, with a hug. it made her sad actually, really sad that he felt that, of if he did, feel such a way that she could give him the truth, about everything that happened. she really wished she had come back earlier, come back snuck in, but she used to get constant nightmares, and with barely any sleep when she was younger, she couldn't return. of course she couldn't not looking like a mess, and even then she didn't know of the rumors, she only knew that the king had killed her family, so if she went back clueless, kaison would still be grieving, and probably wouldn't of said anything giving the king the perfect chance to kill her too. unfortently for her, she had to face kaison sooner or later, so she thought of some nice calming words to say, that would probably piss him off even more such as, so kai, how have you been? rule one with kaison, if he doesn't like you, or at least from what she remembered, nobody calls him kai, especially people he doesn't like. so with that one crossed off , she also crossed off hey buddy, do you want the stuff i didn't steal back because its probably all melted by house because guess what, it went up in flames just like my parents bodies! and she also crossed off the usual want a cookie, cookies sound good, because she probably got dania in trouble. dania. she remembered and pulled herself out from under the bed, the best way to start a conversation - with some you both equally care about.

"kai....son" she said making sure to drag out the 'n' like it was intended, "please don't be angry with dania, really, she recognized me, she had no clue i was here, but that probably doesn't help my case either, but please don't be mad at her, i mean common, you've been getting her cookies for what the past however long and guess what i ge-" ana cut herself off, "no never mind about me," she plopped herself down on the bed, "well actually yes lest us talk about me, and why i'm back, and of course why i'm hiding in your room." she pondered for a moment on how to go across this when kaison went to the point where she would probably die in the next few minutes. "well you see kai-son"[/colot] she still had a hard time not calling him kai, [color=#808080]"its been a few years, and if your father wants to catch me, he's going to need to drop a few extra pounds and maybe higher some more intelligent guards." within the past years it was obvious that she had grown snarky, or more snarky, she was sarcastic, (its kind of a way to protect how she's actually feeling), and she grew up too. not only did kaison look five or six years older, so did she. of course they weren't equal height, but she had grown, and it was quite obvious from the stance she stood (or sat in because she's on his bed.) in she wasn't exactly calm and relaxed. "you need a haircut, and I'm sorry for being so random but really, really kaison you look like you jumped out of your balcony again sheesh." ana tried to buy herself time, she wanted to explain she did, but if the guards came in, she needed a hiding spot.

"listen kaison, i know your probably craving the answers, but you know i was never good with telling lies, and don't be like oh you could've changed ana because i don't need that, i may look a little different but I'm obviously still the same person, i'm wearing our stupid, they aren't stupid, actually, friendship bracelets if we even are friends. " she said as she stood up, "so you remember when that old lady would come in the meadow and tell us stories and we would listen and be like oooohhh wow, but we were listening, yes see if you want to know the truth you need to listen and not just sit there looking at me like, like" she gave a stare, and then continued, "like that, like i was never your best friend or anything because i never meant to hurt you. god, why would i out of all people want to hurt you. you were my best friend, and the chances of you thinking i faked it all pretty high right now so just listen." the girl moved some clothes around, "you seriously need to clean, did i tell you to clean your room like twenty hundred times when we were younger," she was rambling now, nervous almost, she was nervous actually ana was seriously nervous, she was starting to choke up, her eyes were glossy, again and what was worse usher best friend, or es best friend probably thought it was all an act.

"well, then, here we go, so i don't know if you remember the day i was crying because your 'oh so great dad' said that if i contunied talking to yo bad things would happen, well you and your stupid pride were like no, he won't, and guess what he did. he did kai, or kaison or whatever the hell you want me to call you." she paused taking in a breath pacing across his room. "he came to my house later that night and i watched my parents die." ana gulped, the images flashed through her eyes and she turned around before turning and wiping her eyes. "god damn-t, see this wasn't supposed to happen, i was supposed to be strong and be like that woman who spoke and made those silly stories about faith and ghosts sound so true, but no I'm fu--ing almost crying and you probably thinking its all an act because you have no clue." ana took in a deep breath, and sat back down on the bed, the guards ran past the door again and knocked on it to make sure the prince was okay, and after kaison replied, ana started up with her rambling speech about truth. "i swear okay on my heart and my life, and on danias cookies and dania herself that everything i say to you is true. its all true kaison, okay your father, the guy who said he would do something, did do something, he didn't lie there, but he did lie to you." she scrunched her nose and twisted the bracket over so it was on the bluer side. "i ran away kaison and i'm so sorry that i never came back, but i knew you would hate me, probably even with the truth but i was scared, and half dead, the guards chased me for hours that day out of the kingdom through the stream we used to play on be feel so overpowered because it was outside the gates, and into the open where i fainted, and the rebels found me. im so sorry i didn't come back and see you okay but i couldn't and i didn't want to get up after what happened, and the chances of you believing me are slim, but i swear they are. remember than secret word we had, the secret word we never spoke of except the time we made it up, when we were six, well to prove to you that this is the truth ill use the word in the sentence."

"kaiiiison!" the little girl cried out, her mother was wondering below the hill watching the seven year old and six year old play together. the little boy groaned out a response, on a hot summer day neither of them felt like talking, so they threw themselves on to the grass and whispered. "today, guess what kai, today mommy and daddy said they loved each other, and apparently thats a really big deal " the little boy chuckled, "of course its a big deal, before my mommy died," ana grabbed his hnd and gave it squeeze, and realeased it, she let him continue, "my daddy and mommy would say that, but now that mommy is gone, daddy doesn't say it anymore because mommy took the love with her." an sighed and picked at the flowers on the grass, "kai that should be like a secret, you know, like what - what if something happened, what if we stopped believing in each other, what what if we didn't like each other any more?" ana let out a sad sigh even thinking about it made her heart sink. as a child who found their best friend, she never wanted him to leave, "aw common ana you know thats never ever gonna happen," the little boy whispered, "wait what sentence," he asked quietly." "the l word sentence." kaison let out a gasp with ana, and he smiled, they both had seen love and knew it had to be something important so the shook on it. "if anything happens," the little boy said, "we say we love you and we know theres a problem." they said together, "deal?' ana asked quietly, "deal."

"see kaison, i know you remember, i know you do, now please you have to understand I'm not faking this, you know how i feel about these words okay, you feel the same way or at least you told me you did." she took a deep breath, "hey kaison, its ana, if you can't already tell, and i love you, please believe me."
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:27 am

........○○○○

Kaison would feel the tension in the room; all of the anxiety and fear. She knew just as well as he did what position he was in and how tough it'd be to convince his selfish and arrogant father not to kill the girl. Imagine that, a week before his crowning, the king kills his old best friend. The prince winced at the thought as still stared out the window, at the village in distance. Oh what he'd give to have the castle be as peaceful as the village was right then. The thought left his mind when he began to hear shuffling and sliding against the floor, coming from under his head. Ah, so she had chosen his bed to hide under.

"17...18...19...20! Ready or not, here I come!" the eight year old Kaison called out as he turned to look around his room. From what he could see, which was nothing, Ana had chosen a good hiding place, though there were many to choose from. As he began to round the room, he looked in every corner; under every dresser and every desk; behind every door; on top of every high object, but he just couldn't seem to find the girl. He even looked in the bathroom and outside his door, but he just couldn't find the girl. It was when he finally sat down on his king-sized bed that he heard giggling from underneath him. Beginning to giggle himself, he slid off the bed and looked underneath it, immediately seeing the small girl surrounded by the numerous objects and toys that he been kicked under his bed in attempt to 'clean his room'. Lowering himself to the floor, he reached his hands out under the bed and grabbed Ana's before pulling her out from underneath it. "You really didn't know that I was under there?" Ana said in a giddy and excited voice. Kaison shook his head and giggled some more and he dropped the girl's hands and sat on top of the bed again and only moments later, Ana joined him. "You know, Kai, you should clean under your bed or else a toy monster begins forming." She let out another loud and long fit of giggles before looking back at the Young Prince who was frowning. "What?" she asked, scrunching up her eyebrows. "Toy monsters? Ana, there is no such thing as monsters!" Ana only rolled her eyes in return but quickly formed a smile on her face as she looked back at him, "You should still clean it."

When the bed squeaked as the girl sat on it, Kaison cleared his thoughts and focused on what was happening now, but kept his eyes off of her and focused on the village out in the distance. When her voice first sounded, saying his name, he winced once again. The voice was not as high-pitched and squeaky as it had been years ago. No, it was more mature and more woman-like than not. He noticed as she hesitated to call him Kai, stopping for a moment before adding the -son part of it. Of course she'd be cautious talking to him.. she should be. Kaison may be like his mother in many ways, but he is a lot more like his father; quick-tempered, egocentric and rather selfish. He let out an audible huff when the girl mentioned Dania. Traitor. He kept his assumptions quiet as the girl began to explain how the cook hadn't known that she was coming and that she'd only noticed her from her appearance. So Ana still looked like her younger self? Kaison wanted to sneak a peak but forced himself to focus on more intently on the village. As she continued to speak, it became noticeable rather quickly how uncomfortable and nervous she was. Did she really think he'd be so much different than he was before? Well.. she was only kind of right. He continued to listen as she began insulting the King. Shaking his head, he mumbled,
    "Do not insult the King, unless you're planning on having your head cut off sooner than it'd normally take." He knew that what she said was mostly true, but that didn't give her the right to talk that way about him in his own home. The Prince snorted after Ana mentioned how he needed a haircut. His hair wasn't that long. He knew that she was only trying to stall herself or think of something to say that would take up some more time before getting to the point. He really wished that she'd hurry, though, seeing as the guards wouldn't wait much longer before they forced their way in to ensure that the Prince wasn't harboring the girl.

He listened as she began rambling on about their friendship bracelets and how she was wearing hers, then the old lady who used to come to the meadow every now and then to tell stories to them as kids. When she began saying how you needed to listen in order to actually hear the truth, rather than looking as something like they were your least favorite person. He hadn't realized that he'd had an expression on his face that told her that. He shook his head slightly as she began to mumble on about how she'd never hurt him and how he probably thought that she was and blah blah blah. He wished that she'd just get to the point. It wasn't until she began choking on her words about how he needed to clean his room that he finally looked up at the girl with an emotionless yet cold face. The moment he looked, he wished he hadn't. The girl looked a lot like she did as a kid, with her long brown hair and soft features. She still had that child-like face that he'd grown to love and cherish as a child. The only thing that threw him off, was that her eyes were beginning to get watery. Kaison sighed as he looked away before rising to his feet and turning towards the girl, with his arms crossed. It wasn't until she insulted his pride that he his face turned sour with his eyes narrowed and lips pursed.
    "I suggest that, if you're trying to make me believe something and be willing to listen to you, that you don't insult me." Kaison's voice was cold and emotionless when he spoke, matching his father's voice fairly well. Without saying another word, he listened to the girl as she began explaining what happened the night she disappeared. The King had actually gone through with his threat? He could feel his face softening up. If he could see his own face, he was sure that it'd be white; not with rage, but surprise. Her family had been killed because of him.

Kaison hadn't heard the things the girl was now saying, because he couldn't hear anything at all, besides his accusing thoughts. It's all your fault that she had to leave. It's your fault her family is dead. It is all your fault. The thoughts finally let him return to what was going on now when the guards began calling outside his door. Taking a deep breath he called out,
    "I am fine, not leave me to be. Do not bother me again unless you have something worth my time listening to." He tried to keep him voice monotone, but he couldn't keep the shakiness out of his voice. The shakiness in which was wither from being angry or so shocked and surprised. The guards seemed to hesitate a little outside the door, because he could hear the low and quiet mumbles, but only moments later could he head the hard sounds of boots and clanking armor running down the hallway. Now that the guards were gone, his mind took over again. So his father had been lying to him for the last six years about Ana's disappearance. She had never stolen from him, nor had her family, ever. Ana had never betrayed him, had never lied to him, had never deceived him. She had been his friend all this time while he thought that she was no better than the rebels and peasants down in the dungeons. Kaison's eyes opened wide at once, when one word that Ana said had broken through his barrier. Rebels.

So it was the Rebels that had taken her in when she escaped her death sentence. Was she working for them? Was she working for then right now? Kaison scrunched his eyebrows together as he looked at Ana intently, trying to see into her brain if she was a Rebel. After determining that he wasn't going to be able to read her mind, he decided to ask.
    "Ana.. I need to know if you are working for the Rebels." The shakiness was still in his voice. If she was a rebel, that'd give his father an even bigger reason to kill her on spot. He hoped, prayed to whatever might be looking over them, that she was not apart of the rebels. It would cause such a contradiction that he honestly didn't know what he'd do. He would have to side with his father if Ana was a Rebel, knowing that she might be feeding them valuable information but, at the same time, he'd side with Ana because his father had been lying to him and feeding him lies for the past six years. Kaison brought his hands up to his hair and grabbed hold of it, hoping that it would rid the quickly growing headache but, of course, it didn't. Bringing his hands down to his face, he walked towards the bed that Ana stood next to and sat on the other side of it, not sure whether he wanted to be close or far away from the girl.

He could hear Ana talking again, only this time she had trying to remind of the time they had decided that the "l sentence" was the sentence that they'd use when the other was trying to get the other to see that what they were saying was the truth, and that there was a problem that needed solving. Kaison really hoped that she wouldn't bring herself to say the sentence. The word. The word that they have grown to recognize as one that passed on an explanation of one's strong emotions and feelings for the other. The word means more than truth, and if she means it in that way, then he didn't know what to do. Did he still love his old friend? Yes, he did, but to what extent? He cared for her, he was certain of that. He knew that he used to love her with all his heart, but now knowing that his father expected him to love someone of royal blood, did he dare say that he loved a peasant? A rebel? Shaking the thought from his mind, he convinced himself well enough that she only meant it in a way that expressed truth and forgiveness, not anything more. He listened as Ana began saying what she still thought about those words, and how he had felt the same way as a kid. That statement was true, but the question still came about if he still felt that way. He listened as she stated her name, then stated that she loved him and wanted him to believe her.

Prince Kaison couldn't think of what to say. The question still came to mind whether he still loved her or if those feeling were gone. In all honestly, those feelings here there, but they were weak. He couldn't lie to her and say that he loved her just as much as she loved him, but he also couldn't lie and state that he no longer loves her, because that wasn't true either. Taking his hands away from his face, he looked over at Ana, who still looked to be on the verge of crying, and tried yet again to read that what she said was true, even though he hoped that she was really lying to him. But, of course, he knew that she wasn't. She'd never once lied to him. Sighing to himself, he finally got himself to speak.
    "Ana.. as much as I want to tell you that I still love you.. I can't. I mean, I do, but there is too much that we don't know about each other now, that it is not safe to love one another. Do you know what my father would do if he found out that you were, that is, if you are, a rebel and I loved you... I might as well just ask him to kep the crown and to throw me in the dungeons." He stopped speaking almost suddenly, unsure of what he wanted to say or how he wanted to say it. Honestly, he wasn't even sure what he was feeling right then. "Ana, he.. killed.. your family only because he didn't want us to be friends when we were younger. Imagine what he'd do if.. if he found out that I really did love you. He'd probably make me kill you myself as punishment." Kaison shook his head as he thought about it. He couldn't kill her. He couldn't let anyone kill her. Not his friend. Standing up, he took a few slow steps towards Ana before taking hold of her hands into his and looked down at her wrist. She wasn't lying about still wearing that dumb little friendship bracelet that they'd made years and years ago. Not daring to look into her eyes, he spoke. "Ana.. I do't know whether you're thinking of the same love as I am.. but the one I am thinking of.. it isn't safe for you or me to say such a thing. If I told you that I.. loved you.. it'd put the both of us in danger. I will, however, take your word that you are telling my the truth and that my father really is the heartless ba--ard that I have known him to be for years. And, I am sorry for what happened to your family.. I really am. If I could go back and change what happened, I would." At the last part, he finally built up enough courage to look down at her, into her eyes. He held the gaze for a few moments before, finally, taking the girl into an embrace.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:05 pm

both children were around the age of six-seven when ana fell running up the hill. in all her years of running up the hill, which was about three, even when he mother was around, she had never once tripped in the meadow. ever. now the poor little girl was just trying to get to her best friend when it happen and she scrapped her knee. of course, like any scrape it bled, and it bled a lot for the hill part of the meadow was covered in small pebbles and thin grass, and for that fact all ana had felt for a moment was pain and her heart dropping. possibly it was fear of falling up the hill that made her choke back a sob, but chances were it was the pain. of course ana had fallen before, but she was always around her mother who would pick her up quickly and hug her, and now she felt somewhat paranoid at the fact she didn't want to move and nobody was there to pick her up. it all happened so quickly and she really just wanted to get up from the meadows floor, and stand because dania would probably help her, but dania was in the kitchen and even for ana, the girl could scream louder than ever on command, the noise would be cut off by childish whimpers of pain and ana choking back even more sobs.she really hoped kaison was waiting at the top of the hill, because at the bottom it looked far away and he was a few inches taller, and always won in play fights, so he could help her to dania. she groaned and rolled her self over onto her back and looked at her elbows, one of them was lightly scraped and the other was just read from the impact. ana rolled again and pushed herself up onto the knee that wasn't as badly scraped and stood. at first she was a little wobbly from the weight on her hurt leg, or legs, and a little light headed from standing up so quickly. the little girl groaned in frustration as she looked at the hill. for some reason, it looked bigger, like she had to walk more than usual, it looked taller, and with her knee aching, the path to the top seemed longer and longer until the girl had enough, lowered her eyes and walked up the hill. kaison was at the top, waiting patiently but his eyes widened when he saw ana and she smiled tightly as she walked closer. "hey dork help me." she held out her hand which she felt kaison grab and wrap it around his shoulders. "ana what happened, " his voice was laced with concern as he looked down at her knee. possibly it was the age they were at that made every thing seem like a big deal, but to both of the two it looked bad, but too a parent, they would think thats nothing compared to blah blah blah. "i went up the space last night without and when i came back down i landed in the well and crawled myself out. " he voice was snarky and strained as she closed her eyes and sucked in a breath, "sorry, sorry, i just fell coming up here." kaison replied with the "we need dania'' and they walked in sync. while this made ana lean on him quite a bit, she realized she didn't need her mom for things anymore when she had her best friend, and even though she climbed up a seemingly long hill, it was worth it, right ?

when she heard kaison talk again it made her insides turn just a little, or maybe a lot if ana were to admit the truth. they were having a conversation, a real conversation for the first time in five years. five years she thought with distaste. five years of never seeing her best friend, if he was that, but five years. ana suddenly realized how important it was for to come back, if she had waited longer, kaison might of been even more clueless, but then again, she probably should have come earlier and explained. she was afraid of though, but while conversing with her best friend, she couldn't really remember why she was afraid. when he spoke back to her, she realized he wasn't exactly happy with her, and even though that brought ana 's spirit down somewhat, she felt as if he knew she was telling the truth and that made the conversation a little better. it was when he spoke of her being killed did she fee that chill go down her back. it was the same chill that happened when her king threatened her family, and the same chill that she got with every footstep when she went away. yet the the chill wasn't worse, maybe it was better. possibly it was, but it felt better to ana. five years of training, she was basically just as trained as kaison except for the fact he carried a sword and she carried no weapon. after all she left it in the suit of armor in the maids rest room.

yet ana knew she wouldn't die to the king. never, will she allow it and she hoped that if he tried her friends, basically family would protect her. after all it was the rebels oath, to except that with trust comes loves, and love comes family and friendship. just because she didn't exactly know everyone, didn't mean she wasn't going to betray them. although she carried no weapon, she had watched kaison train a few times before, it happened, and she knew his moves, or at least the basics of the ones she learned. by watching him. she knew her insults got to kaison, but he knew they were a defense mechanism and it made her feel in power, or at least somewhat in power. death, though didn't help her confidence stay. she feared the guards, not the king, the chances of escaping were slim, and if she tried to jump of the window, she would be left to die, and kaison would probably catch her if she even tried. the thought made her cringe and it was when kaison took a glance at her she realized she could see almost into him like she did when she was a kid. not inly could she see him trying to process every thought at once, he was blaming himself. he was blaming himself for her parents death, and she wanted to comfort him, but when it came to him, she could barely do a thing with the friend ship they once shared on the line.

she realized he was talking to her, and after she said the three words, he looked shocked, almost as if he didn't want her too say it, and she pursed her lips. she needed to say it, but he was focused on that word that always scared the both of them as kids. rebels. when they were younger ana used to be afraid of them, but now she was one of them and she realized that even though they meant harm, it was take back the kingdom from a wretched man, and if they saw that kaison was fit for the throne, which ana would proudly stand by, they would let him. they found barely any interest in him, it was only the king. she didn't know how to reply to him, if she said she was in the rebels, she was betraying him, but she had to reply some how, "kaison.. listen, okay,"her voice was a mumble and when he started to talk again she let him. he hurt her, in a way when he said he coulnt love her back, but she realized it made sense, they were both in danger if he said it back. his father would never throw him in duegeons, probably her, left to starve and die, but not his son. ana knew that even though he was passing down the crown, the selfish man would do it, for when kaison joined the throne, he would be a better king, and it must've angered his dad, but to his dad it meant more accomplices and more power. after all, he could rule through kaison if he wanted. not only did that anger her, it made her disappointed, and she hoped kaison knew his fathers intentions, after all he went five years with out her, as mean and self conceited as it sounds, alone with his father. when he said if he could change it, she replied. "i know kaison, i know i would too." when they caught eachs other gaze she could see how conflicted he looked, but she was so, so.. happy he listened and believed her. it took her a moment to realize he had taken her into a embrace and she stood frozen in place, her arms stuck in place. for a moment she didn't know weather to hug him back or not, and she second guessed it, but she hugged him back anyways.

while ana hugged him back, she realized how much she missed this and almost sobbed. almost. he was hugging her, and she was hugging him back. they were hugging. hugging. she took a moment to take it in, and she hugged him tighter. the girl was happy, you could say, her heart was racing, the guards were walking around the castle, and in the silence that they stood in every memory she could remember came flooding into her mind, and somehow she was brought back to the warm embrace she was in. the cloak he wore had somewhat wrapped around her when he put his are around her and she chuckled when she she realized how much bigger it as than him. she would've kept laughing if it weren't for the fact people were probably listening outside for any sign of her. she was somewhat smiling enjoying her friends hug, and she loosened her grip a little only to tighten it again. "sorry" she murmured before she let go. "thanks for believing me kaison, can i call you kai?" her voice wavered at the question, but it had to be asked even though they weren't exactly caught up with everything, she felt like she would never be able to go to kaison. when she realized she had explaining to do, she looked down at the bracelet and back at him. "look.. okay, don't take this personal, or too the kingdom, the rebels don't want to harm the people here, they just want your father, okay kaison." she ran a hand through her hair and looked him straight in the eyes, which may of made her feel smaller than she was, but she had to get it out there,"listen, he may be your father, but i have no problem with him dying, okay, as horrible as it sounds, thats really the main reason i joined, was to get you the crown, and your father, maybe half alive. i know, okay, it makes me sound like a horrible person, i know. yet something had to be done, he took at least one person away from the few hundred rebels in the camp site we have just right," she paused catching herself, "you know what, it isn't important where it is, but it is important to know that nobody is going to harm you or your kingdom okay, i talked to them, and if you deem fit for a king, they will have no problem giving you the crown, nobody wanted to have that job anyways. hmm, no offense." and she glanced at the door. "out of the eighteen new workers today, six of them are rebels and there are already twenty four already here, they all have families, and they all just want to live safely at peace again. we never spied on anything else but the conversation your father had about the crowning. i am not, sorry for joining them, and I'm not sorry, okay actually maybe a little bit sorry if you take it personally, but they saved me, they are the one of the last things holding me together besides, well you know, now, you."

possibly it was after dania had cleaned up her knee had ana realized she was missing something, or someone. kaison. she got off the small chair, and put pressure down on her knee. she winced, but it slowly went away, and as she walked, she realized it barely hurt. she looked around the kitchen, she checked the meadow and on the way up to jai's room, he came running out of the storage room with a purple colored band aid, which was rare considering dyes were in such high demand, but then ana forgot for a moment that he was a prince, and kingdoms do the selling of the dyes. he carried three chocolate chip cookies in the other empty hand and almost ran into her, but he made a quick stop and was out of breath. he put one cookie in his mouth and handed her the other two, along with the purple band-aid. she smiled as he took a bite of the cookie and spoke, "here ana this is so you feel better and you can show your mom the coolest band-aid ever." she laughed and looked at kaison, he deserved a lot, after all he was the besets friend she could ask for, so she looked at one of the cookies and handed it too him, "thanks kaison, you know for helping me up the hill and being the best, best friend ever."
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS MUCH CAPS VERY CAPITAL

WE ARE KINDA SORTA STARTING OVER MUCH NOT REALLY HAHHA OMG C:
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am

........○○○○

"We wont get caught, I promise!" Whispered the young, twelve year old, Kaison. The two had been having another one of their secret sleepovers when Kaison had the idea of going to the meadow. It was already almost eleven at night and everyone in the castle was fast asleep, except for the few night guards and servants still awake, doing their jobs of protecting and cleaning the castle. Ana's eyes were wide open in fear as she shook her head, staring out the door to the balcony and to the meadow out in the distance. "Kai.. I don't think we should. What if one of the villagers see us and kidnap us!" At the thought of it, the young girl shook her head more viciously and backed away from the door even more, nearly crashing into the Prince's dresser as she did so. Sighing loudly he tilted his head to the side as he watched Ana have what seemed like a panic attack. When she finally seemed to calm down, he raised an eyebrow at her, "You know that it's late at night and that nearly everyone in the kingdom is asleep by now?" His voice came out a bit sarcastic, aiming to make it a point that she was being foolish. He watched as the girl took a glance at one of the clocks placed in his room and she seemed to sigh to herself as she realized that it really was late and that no one would be awake anyways. Looking down at the floor, Ana slowly stepped towards the young prince. When she was finally a foot or two away from them, she asked in a quiet voice; "What if we do get caught? Or what if someone really does see us and tries to kidnap us?" Once she finished speaking, she looked up at Kaison and waited for her answer. For a moment, he pursed his lips and scrunched up his eyebrows, trying to think of an answer. After a few moments of thinking, he returned his gaze to the girl in front of him and softened his expression before turning it into a rather cocky expression, "Well, I'll fight them off. I'll protect you if anyone tries to even touch you." Putting a trusting and kind smile on her face, she asked, "Will you really?" Kaison smiled at the young Ana and took one of her hands into his own, "Always."

Kaison panted as he ran up one of the many hills that led to the meadow. The long, unkempt, grass came up to his knees and forced him to take careful strides as he scaled the hills, not wanting to get his feet tangled up in the grass. The two of them had finally came up with a plan after an hour of arguing back and forth about how this would all play out. Though he didn't approve of Ana being apart of the Rebels, he also didn't want her to be taken to the dungeons or executed if the guards, or his father, got their hands on her. The two had finally agreed that Ana was to escape through the balcony door and head straight for the meadow then, he would let the guards in to search the room in order to distract them from the escaping girl. Then, after thirty minutes, he was to follow after her and meet her in the meadow for further discussion. He only hoped that she hadn't gotten caught up during the time being. Once he finally reached the top of the hill, he was stunned at the sight. Ana was standing there in the middle of the meadow, surrounded by the knee-high grass, softly swaying in the breeze. The wild purple, yellow, blue and red flowers splashed color here and there throughout the meadow, making it look more than just a sea of green. He watched as she stood in the distance, not yet noticing the prince's appearance. She looked truly peaceful, but that was only from the outside. He could only imagine what was going on inside her mind. Deciding that he had sat long enough, drooling over his friend, he focused on the task at hand. They still had a lot to discuss.

Stepping carefully through the grass, he approached the brunette. It was when he was only a few feet away when she finally seemed to realize that he had made it to the meadow. Offering the girl a small smile, he nodded to her in greeting; a greeting he often used when greeting another person of royal blood that he had met before. He finally stopped walking towards her when he was only a foot or two away from the girl. Not wanting to ruin the peace in the meadow right away, he stared out in the direction of where the Indian Ocean met land. Sighing to himself, he changed his gaze to the edge of the kingdom where the forest stood, bordering the edge. So that was where the Rebels were.. on the other side of the forest. They were closer than he had though, with them being only a few miles away from the gate that led into Kingdom Windsor. It was weird.. there was a fence that surrounded the kingdom, the only was into it was either by water or through the gate. How had so many rebels gotten in when there were guards stationed at both entrances? Kaison shook his head at the thought; they didn't have the kingdom protected well enough. He would have to discuss that with his father at a later time, perhaps when Ana was out of the kingdom and safe again. Taking a deep breath, he turned towards Ana but kept his gaze on the grass that laid between them.
    "Ana, you and the other rebels placed at the castle need to leave, go back to where you came from. My father now knows that you're here and his suspicion will be raised. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already put all the new guards and servants in the dungeons, along with some of the others that may seem suspicious." He spoke with a kind and quiet voice, but also serious. After he finished speaking, he looked up at Ana and continued. "It isn't safe here for you and I am not willing to risk your safety. You managed to survive the last time that my father went after you and your family, I can't guarantee that he will make the same mistake of letting you go again." He knew that his voice sounded conflicted/ He didn't want her to leave so soon, but he wasn't willing to watch her die at the hands of his father only because he was being selfish about wanting his friend to stay with him, rather than her being safe and away from harm's way. There wasn't any other option that he could come up with, other than her completely changing her appearance to fool the king into thinking she was someone else. Perhaps if she only stayed in hiding until he was crowned, then he could make sure that she was safe in the castle. But, the crowning was still weeks away, far too long to pull that off.

Not bearing to look at the girl any longer, the Prince turned away and took a few steps in another direction, towards the village, and looked out. He could see hundreds of peasants and villagers carrying on with their daily routines. He could see the children running in and out of crowds, around the buildings and through the grass. He'd give anything to have things as they were when the two friends were little. Being carefree, reckless and at peace. He sight of the few kids brought a small smile to his face as he continued to watch them before their parents or guardians beckoned them back to their sides. His smile quickly faded away. Those kids had it easy, not knowing what difficulties came with being of royal blood. Not knowing what happens in the castle everyday. He shook his head slightly as he turned away from the village and back to Ana.
    "I can't think of anymore options. It's not like I could.. like I could leave the kingdom or something." He shook his head slightly at the thought. Sometimes he wished that he could leave the kingdom, live life as a normal person. But, he couldn't. He had a duty that he needed to preform there as a prince and future king. Finally, he looked back up and caught Ana's gaze. Her eyes seemed to hold an expression that he couldn't put his finger on. Anger? Disappointment? Anxiety? Excitement? Scrunching his eyebrows together, he waited for the girl to voice her thoughts.

The two kids slipped silently out the balcony doors, closing it behind them. Kaison decided to go down the vines that led up to the balcony, just in case Ana fell. He took his time going down the vines, making sure to not misplace his foot. Once he made it to the ground, he glanced up at Ana as she slowly made her way down, shaking with either anxiety or the adrenaline that was sure to be building in both of their bodies. When the girl was close enough to Kaison, he settled his hands on her legs and waist, trying to steady the girl as she scaled down the last bit of the vine before jumping off the last foot. The friends exchanged smiles before taking off into the night, towards the meadow that awaited them. The night air was just as calm as it usually was this time of year, only having a small breeze that went through the air. Kaison was glad for the slight sound that it made, covering up the crunching and swishing of the kids' feet running through the tall grasses. Once they made it to the meadow, away from the eyes of the people who may have saw them, they both let out a small round of laughing and giggling. Ana took his hands into her own and began swinging them both around. After a few circles, they both fell down to the ground, landing in the soft bed of grass that covered the ground under them. Ana and Kaison soon grew silent as they settled themselves next to one another and looked up at the sky. You could see millions and millions of stars covering the night sky; some glowing brighter than others. As the two laid silently, Kaison moved his hand to the gap in between them and settled his hand on top of Ana's. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could have sworn that he saw the girl smile as she interlaced their hands together.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

ANA ➝ In the meadow

Ana was quietly sitting in front of the castle waiting for prince. Even at a young age she knew when to disturb him and when to not disturb him. His father had been in a horrid mood all week which not only casted onto Kai, but threw the whole castle out of order. Dania wasn't even making cookies today, because if she was Ana would've wandered to kitchen and be sitting in a pile of crumbs but the bored girl was sitting in front of the gates picking at the flowers. They were all pretty and beautiful, only the best for a castle. It was surprising actually how pretty everything in the front of the castle was, not only the flowers, but the front of the castle as well. The guards didn't bother the girl, they knew exactly who she was, after many tricks, she and Kai had pulled they made a mental note of her child-like features and contradicting voice. It was a pretty day to Ana but her best friend was inside, and she didn't know whether to go in or stay out. Yet, after all, kids get impatient, and thats exactly what Ana was becoming. Her leg had started to bounce up and down and she was fidgeting on the now itchy grass. Standing up the girl made her way to the guard who opened the doors. "Can I go in?" Nodding the guard opened the door, still focusing on the town, and when Ana was inside, it slammed shout, echoing throughout the castle. Her lips formed a smile and she gracefully skipped around each corner, being careful to dodge everyone who was walking the same hallway as her. Humming to herself silently the normally loud and outgoing Ana took the steps by two up to Kais room. She knew exactly what he was doing, and although she was going to have to wake him up, she wanted to go to the water today, and she couldn't go to the ocean without Kai. It would be boring and pointless. She opened him door a crack, and when she hoped it would squeak, it did, and for some reason it seemed to be ten times louder that it should've been. Sneaking into Kai's room she shut the door swiftly and tip toed to the corner of the bed. Of course the bed was high off the ground, so she pushed herself up onto it and could see the princes face peeking out from under the covers. Although she should feel guilty for invading his room, she didn't. She;d done it before so whats the difference from then and now. Ana stood up quickly and threw herself down next him, and with her weight she at least made him bounce a little. He let out a groan and when his features turned into a look of surprise Ana smiled and tackled so she was holding down his wrists. "Kai wake up!" his only response was a struggle and a groan, "Kai, common were going to the beach!"

Kaison told her to leave through the window. There was no questions about it. Ana only nodded her head and move towards it. It was quite the discussion. She had rolled her eyes at him and told him she could sneak out through the door but at the end of the discussion that apparently wasn't happening. Ana was stubborn, and almost made him climb out the window and balacony with her, but after a while it bothered her they were fighting over an exit. An exit. "Alright Kaison, you win i'll go out the window." Turning around Ana stood at the end of the window and looked down. It wasn't a long fall, it was just, well, yes okay it was a long fall. Ana didn't exactly remember where the foot holds were, but the could see them. She just would have to rely on the photo graphic memory she had. It was really powerful. "If I fall, its on you. See you around, princess." She gave him a pretty smile and started down the balcony, and then clinging to the wall for dear life. It only took her about five minutes to get down. She forgot how easy it was. Once her feet were one solid ground, she crouched down and walked forward. She knew the castle like the back of her hand, and if she remembered correctly, there was a window right above her head.

Once she made past the balcony and all the lower windows, she stood up and walked around the castle. It was still just as pretty as she left it, except, the grass had grown to her shins and the flowers were almost dead. If it weren't for the rain they would've been blown away by the dry air and small gusts of wind. As she was noticing this, she also noticed that the meadow looked ten times bigger, even though she had already climbed it once that day, she not only felt like she would be climbing a mountain, she felt as if she was tired already. She realized her mouth was parched, but she swallowed her spit and kept moving. This was more serious than some silly drink of water. Getting to the bottom of the hill, she picked at the grass and started up it. Her strides were small and swift and she was reminiscing in all the memories she and her best-friend had shared on the hill. Its funny how something so small played a big roll to this all. Without the field and the meadow on top, where would their friendship of started? In some weird field? Maybe the castle front, or maybe even the beach. Or maybe their friend ship wouldn't of even existed. The thought made Ana cringe and she realized she was at the top of the mountain. Hill. She had to correct herself, she only climbed a hill, not a mountain. Kaison would be on the hill in about ten minutes, sense she had taken so long to come up. She had ten minutes. The sea of flowers and colors made Ana smile happily, their green roots stood tall, no flower similar. It was just how she remembered. The petals were smooth, and the green grass was darker, and grew light at the bottom. It was natural. It was peaceful and exciting to Ana to find a place that made her feel at home. At home. Did she even have a home? At this thought Ana let out the breath she was holding and she just stood there. Her mind wondered off to the problems, the king, the guards, and maybe her death, and yet she felt physically safe, or mentally safe. Maybe in both cases. Ana could hear the crunching of grass and turned to see Kaison walking towards her. She smiled back at him, but could tell his thoughts were raging, and she felt a weight on her shoulders. "Hey don't stress Kai, Im sorry for coming a few weeks before its all happening."

She kept her gaze on the meadows flowers. They calmed her because even though they weren't staring back at her, they were just there to stare at, instead of eye contact. Anything was better than eye contact and this point to Ana. She could hear both their breaths coming out, and she didn't lose the feeling of peace but it defiantly wasn't all peaceful. It was obvious Kaison was going to say something she wouldn't like. His voice wavered in the beginning. It wasn't hard to notice. "Leave." He wanted her to leave. After all she had gotten done in order to get here? Did he think she had unlimited resources at the rebel camp? Suddenly frustrated with the fact that Kai wanted her to leave after she came back not only for him but for herself, she took a step back. She saw where he was coming from when he explained it. He wanted her to be safe. She would be less safe outside at the rebel camp. She didn't really care either. She didn't want to leave. For her own selfish reasons, and for the sake of the other rebels. They all wanted one thing, and it was a home. "Kaison, " she paused. Ana didn't know how to reply, so instead she pursed her lips for a minute. Before Kaison could begin talking again, she spoke before him. "Kaison," She repeated herself, and it was quite obvious she was having trouble as well. "Look, I can't go back. Safe or not safe, I refuse. You can't do anything about it either, and you know it. Those guards are at your fathers feet. " she sighed, her breath evening out and she pushed away the anger she felt at first. "I also cannot physically go back. If any of the rebels are in jail, they're counting on me. They would want me to go forth with what we are doing. I realize its not safe, I really do, but understand I don't care. What is a kingdom without a little rebellion anyways right? " She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked back down at the meadow.

Ana looked up expecting to hear Kaisons response, but he ws staring out at the kingdom. She used to be one of those kids. they did have it easy. She didn't want them involved with this. If anything though, their parents would join the rebellion, if they could get it started in the kingdom, but it would only drag them in with their parents. It snapped the girl out of her thoughts when Kai mentioned leaving the kingdom. "You're crazy. Did you eat to many cookies while I was gone?" Leaving the castle. Now that was a thought. Of course as kids they had thought about running away together, but it never really happened. Sure they went on adventures and were missing for hours, but no search parties were sent out as they always made it home before night fall. Or at least back to the meadow. "You're not allowed to leave the castle anyways. You're going to be a king soon, and you have to stick your responsibilities." She ruffled his hair, but her mind was thinking of other options. "Im not leaving Kai, lets just get that out there. Maybe I can get a job outside of the village with someone who doesn't know of the news or hide under your bed, but I'm not leaving. The rebels aren't leaving."

Kaison had a giggling Ana on his back as they ran across the sandy beach. He had only been carrying her for a short while before he began to tire out. As a seven year old, carrying someone wasn't the best use of energy, but the two were laughing hysterically and at the end, the tipped to the side and fell into the sand. "I told you waking up wasn't pointless! Look you're even smiling Kai!" Ana felt a certain pride for getting her best friend cheered up, but she was smart and knew that going back to the castle would be pointless. She grasped his hand in hers and picked him up. Their clothes were sandy, and they already smelled like salt water and burnt cloth. The waves were at a low tide and the two bounced around happily. "You were right Ana, this is fun!" The prince splashed her with water and they both erupted into a fit of laughter, but before they did, Ana splashed him back with her foot, soaking him head to toe.

{ HAHAHAHAHAH PLOT TWIST YOU PROBABLY NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WLEL NEITHER DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIII IT WILL SUCK I WROTE IT REALLY FAST I DIDNT WANNA RUN OUT OF MUSE AND THERE ARE PROBABLY MISTAKES LKE LOWER CASES i'S AND ILL GO BADCK BUT I SWEAR AMEN PREACH THIS IS SO AMAZING I WROTE A REPLY YAY C::::::

- BAESTIOLELELELELELE
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me