Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE

Postby hookfang » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Look at me trying to be all cute and stuff... *ahem*

.neverland. the unicorn here! I am a female of the species. c: I live in Europe and live in the GMT timezone. (Greenwich Mean Time). I can be mature if needed, I promise. I guess you could say I like dragons. You know, some say it's an obsession but whatever. I'm back in school now so I can get very busy. I'm semi-literate to literate, I guess. I can do low literate occasionally. I tend to mirror my partner's posts but if you give me nothing to work with, well, there's not a lot I can do. I'm active enough and will notify you if I won't be able to post for a long time. I will never abandon a roleplay. I prefer PM. PM me if you have any questions or wish to see an example of my writing...

You have to know what you want to do before you message me!
    I'm not a mind reader...
    At least ONE reply per week.
    Just warn me if you're going to take longer. I really won't mind. c:
    Can post at least four descriptive sentences
    Self explanatory. :3
    Helps come up with plots and twists.
    I. Am. Useless. I can come up with basic plots...
    Friendly.
    Well, I don't really want to roleplay with a rude person to be honest! c:
    Willing to put up with me.
    I can seriously be a pain sometimes, so please be willing to put up with me. :c

Shall
    Horse & Rider (3/5)
    I have horses and know what I'm on about. English only please.
    Youtubers (4.5/5)
    Existing or non-existing. PM for list of ones I'm subscribed to.
    Bands (4.5/5)
    Existing or non-existing.
    Forbidden romance RPs (?/5)
    You'll probably have to PM about this one and tell me which one exactly you'd like to do.
    Normal Humans (2.5/5)
    Really needs a good plot.
    Girl X Girl (5/5)
    Mixed with another plot perhaps?
    Disney based (5/5)
    Oh my gosh! If this has a good plot, I'll definitely do it!
    Some Animals (1/5)
    meh.
    Original Plots/Suggestions (?/5)
    PM me. I'm open to many things.

Shan't
    One Direction, Justin Bieber, etc.
    No. Nope. Nupe. Never. nO.
    Master X Slave / Teacher X Student / Father X Son / Brother X Brother
    No. No. No. No.
    TV shows/Books I don't know
    Well, this one's kind of obvious...
    Anime
    No.
    Teen Pregnancies
    No.

xxxx
xxxx
x artfight x art shop x
hookfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vic fuentes - jaime preciado - tony perry - mike fuentes - p

Postby mitchypoosays » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 pm

HI-ME! (Huehuehue Jaime Preciado. Huehuehue. Only PTV fans will get it.) Anyway, I'm Bulletproof. That's right, just call me Bulletproof. No need for the spaces, really. You may also call me Mrs. Bulletproof Fuentes or Mrs. Bulletproof Iero. That's right, I have two husabands, Frank Iero is my number one whilst Vic Fuentes is my number two. Anyway, enough of that. Why would you care anyway? You probably don't even know PTV or the sadness MCR brings me. :c It's either you know about it or you don't. If you don't, then you're most likely interested in me due to my exemplary exemplaryness. Or you like the books I like. You'll know about that later.

Well, I'm med semi literate. Which means I can type up to two paragraphs with at least six lines. Grammar, spelling and punctuation are exemplary, that's a given. And I expect the same from you. I've recently been better at playing guys than girls, but I'm still pretty good at playing as a girl character, after all, I am still a girl. I go by Philippine Standard time, which is the same as China. So, if you're from the USA, you're probably about to go to bed when I'm about to wake up. But don't worry, on weekends, I'm a nocturnal creature. Since I am in le GMT +8:00 blur blur blurs stuff, I've been having classes since June. Which is just about the time people in the US start summer. So, I have classes from seven forty five am up until four pm. And then most fridays, I have "band practice" which means "eat all the food in her house" to my friends/band. No wonder we haven't even put up our first cover video. Anyway, I usually go out with my parents on weekends or hang out with friends or something. What I'm trying to tell you is that I have a life. For once, I actually have a life out of fangirling and CS and books and bands.

❤ Vic Fuentes x OC I would like to play as the OC.

❤ Frank Iero x OC Once again, I would like to play as the OC.

❤ Frerard (My Chemical Romance) I would very much like to play as Gerard.

❤ Kellin Quinn X OC I would like to play as the OC for this too.

❤ Jace x Clary (Mortal Instruments) I would like to play as Jace for this.

❤ Isabelle x OC (Mortal Instruments) I would like to play as the OC for this.

❤ OC x OC (Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson) I'd play the guy or the girl, whichever is fine.

❤ Link x OC (Beautiful Creatures) I would like to play as the OC.

❤ My Chemical Romance The whole rp based off My Chem. One OC for me and another for you. I would like to play Mikey and Gerard. Revenge/Bullets/Parade/Killjoys/The "I'm Not Okay" scene or simply just them.

❤ Wallflower x Jock I would like to play as the wallflower.

❤ Jack Barakat x OC I would like to play as the OC here.

❤ Plain simple romance. Yup. I'd play any gender.

Okay, just to get this straight, I don't want anyone asking me to roleplay Justin Bieber or One Direction or ask me to roleplay as a cheery cheerleader or a jock because I do not have any athletic skills at all nor do I know how to play out anything athletic. I will not ever do a 1D rp ever again because one, I am sorry, but I do not like them (I'm not hating on them. I'd never hate on anyone's music because it's their music and I believe everyone has their own opinion.), two is because I do not know how they act, three is because I am not attracted to them at all. Same goes for Justin Bieber or someone in the genre of Pop. (Punk Pop is excluded.)

Bye! PM me if you're interested, I shall give you plots n stuff. I rp only on forum, btw.

You just realized that I Pierce The Veil spammed you.
wip
mitchypoosays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:06 am

!
I will keep this as short as possible. Read the bold/underlined if you want to keep it short. I will make this better later.

I am xXStill SwingingXx, but you can say swing or swinging. I'm semi-literate and can give long replies if I get long replies, I mirror my partner. I can write up to a paragraph with more than 7 lines, or more. If I have enough muse and energy, I can write two paragraphs. and I'm online pretty often, and post more then twice a day.I'm online pretty much the whole day, but am shown as offline. I only do thread RP's. My grammar, spelling and punctuation is pretty good, but not perfect, but I do try my best! English isn't my first language. I can RP both girls and boys, mostly guys, even if I'm a girl, but would prefer to play one male and female each, otherwise I might be fine with only a male. I might be shy on OOC, but sometimes I might pop in a small ooc or answer one. I always decorate my posts, unless I'm on phone. As I have a wide fantasy and can come up with twists drama if we get stuck. I have experience in RPing, as I've RP'd for around 2-3 years now. I expect pretty much the same from you.

What I'm looking for? I'm up for almost everything! But what I'm mainly looking for is a teen romance. Forbidden, some cross pairing, pretty much any romance. I will also do doctor who, eleventh doctor, Maybe 1D, BTR, based of a song, some kind of anime. pretty much anything! Just asked me if I've played a certain game; seen a certain movie, seen a certain show and I'll see what I can do =)

I won't Rp twilight, as I don't really like it, or any adultxchild. Like teacherxstudent. it's just... NO... I won't do teen pregnancies. Only if we've been RPing for a long while, I might consider it. SlavexMaster. Just a no on that.

Well, I am looking forward to hear from you! If you have any questions, or considerations. Don't be afraid to PM me! I don't bite! Not hard
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

js;; my sister put gems on my toes x3

Postby kida. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 am

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

meet me.
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
alright guys ill keep this short a sweet just for you!
im red and im looking for an awesome one on one partner, and that
could very muchly be you!
take a look at my writing sample, and see what you think.
then head over to my characters which i am still working on but dont worry,
i will design a character for the exact mood or theme of the roleplay.
i do play up to seven characters and although im female,
i do play males, but i prefer females highly.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

what i do.
heres a list of what i will do.
any romance, any!
realistic.
werewolf.
harry potter.
hunger games.
romeo and juliet.
zombie, or in pewdiepies words zambie!
movie based.
now you see me.
and im open to ideas, just nothing on my donts.

what i dont.
here is what i wont do.
boy x boy.
full on animal roleplays.
tv show i have not heard of.
movies ive never seen.
plots that simply suck.

kida.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a d i a n c e » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am

V i o l a f wrote:Okay,I'm not going to make this a very big post,this is just going to get to the point.
Anyways,with the following idea's/pairings below I am up for any type of genre Rp. The idea's that are highlighted with color below, are the rp's that I'm really craving at the moment.

What you can expect from me,and vice versa:
~ Is able to have proper grammer
~ Is on fairly frequently/replies at least a few times a day
~ Can be semi-literate
~ Won't just ditch/quit the roleplay(Please inform me if you will be away for a while)
~ Can contribute to the rp/come up with idea's
~ Is mature,and can rp mature/adult themed rp's
~ I will only rp through PM, or through E-Mail
~ Is able to roleplay both genders

What I will do:

Right now, I'm only really interested in doing an rp based off of the movie "Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events". For this rp, I would wish to play as Violet, and the rp would be set a few years after the movie. I already have a plot in mind for this.
| I AM Strong |

ImageImage
r a d i a n c e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 am

Hi, I'm outlines. c:
    - I'm semi-lit to lit.
    - I can play either genders.
    - I roleplay in pm only.

I am looking for someone who
    - Is semi-lit to lit.
    - Will help with plot-twists.
    - Is mature.
    - Won't abandon the roleplay without a reason.
    - Will be active

I am currently looking to roleplay bands like
    - Ghost Town
    - All Time Low
    - Of Mice & Men
    - Pierce the Veil
    - Sleeping with Sirens
    - Memphis May Fire
    - Tonight Alive
    - You Me At Six

And Youtubers like
    - Hailedabear
    - Deefizzy
    - TouchTheSkyFilms
    - Danisnotonfire
    - Amazingphil
    - Desandnate

*italicized topics are ones I'm most interested in at the moment

For all my roleplays, I would like some sort of romance, most preferably band member or youtuber x OC.

PM me for more information if you're interested. c:
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:05 am

Hello. My name is Romulous or Rom if you prefer. This post is not going to be pretty because I do not believe a pretty post makes an rp, the writing in it does.

I am looking for a role playing partner on this site since I am new but not inexperienced. I have about three years role playing and writing experience. I would consider myself a moderate semi-literate writer. My replies tend to be around 1-2 nicely written paragraphs and I have good grammar. Always checking over what I have written.

I would like to find a partner that is of the same caliber as I am. Semi-literate, mature in a roleplay with well thought out personalities for their characters, and willing to make a friend.

I am open to almost any kind of rp except realism. I prefer fantasy and scifi roleplays. The only realized rp I might partake in is a war rp. If you would like to try and role play and have any ideas please send me a message.
roed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jin Kiryu » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:05 am

Fang J wrote:I’m looking for a very specific pairing of characters involving an anthro/furry, or wild animal with a human. Shapeshifters are acceptable too. I would prefer the role of the human.

I consider myself Semilit to literate and I can write about a paragraph or two on a good day. I’m not too picky about my partner, and I do not mind posts that are on the short side but all I ask is that you do not give me one liners. As far as romance and violence goes...I don’t mind them but I don’t think it’ll be crucial to the story to include them, just make sure that it falls within Tess’s rules.

I have a couple of plots we could use, but these parings are not limited to just the plots: 

Human X Coyote(Also could work with wolves or stray dogs) 

A boy regularly feeds a wild coyote/other canine and one day, the coyote decides to follow him home without him noticing. So the boy keeps the coyote, but tries to do so secretly despite all the trouble said coyote/canine causes him.

Anthro X Human: 

A human finds himself marooned on an island after a plane crash. A tribe of anthros find him and mistakes the human for a long forgotten deity that they worship.

Anthro X Human 2: 

A wild life photographer notices that one of his animals is rather peculiar. The subject is more intelligence and seems to show little fear of humans. Upon closer inspection, he notices that the animal isn’t an animal at all but rather a human, a woman raised by animals since birth that at some point in life mutated into her current form. He finds her injured one day and decides to heal her wounds, during this time he tries to teach her how to be human again. But the corporation that caused her mutation in the first place has other plans for her.(Can also work with shapeshifters)

Game Reserve where the Handlers that are allowed close contact with wild, potentially dangerous animals.

Owning exotic jungle animals as every day house pets.

What I won’t do:
Anything that isn’t listed above.
Anything against CS or Tess’ rules
Twilight (Yuck) 

Horses
Same sex anything, nothing against them just not my cup of tea.
Animes and Fandoms
Real life people and celebrities...the whole notion of playing someone that you probably haven’t met and don’t know personally is just..weird to me.
Formally Byakko
Jin Kiryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katy; » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

Union J wrote:Okay, I'm going to keep this short and simple.
I am a roleplayer who can write from one line up to a few paragraphs, I match my partner the best I can in length.
I can play both genders, and highly prefer for my role play partner to, as well.

I currently want to do the following:

At the moment, I am looking more specifically for a
Fall Out Boy x OC's
Falling I'm Reverse x OC's
Sleeping With Sirens x OC's
I will do other bands as long as I know who they are.
I will play an OC and a band member for this. c:

One Direction.
I have plots, and I am also open to hearing them c:
I also might do a bromance pairing like Larry, and Niam if persuaded. c:

Union J.
For this, I might do a Jaymi mxm pairing, but I prefer to play Jaymi.
Other than that, I am open to ideas for the other three. c:

The Walking Dead.
Must include Caryl and Gleggie if it is based on canon characters.

So yeah, please pm me about any of the above. I might role play another topic if the plot is awesome enough :D
it me
katy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfAGirl » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 am

Hello there I am ShadowOfAGirl though you can call me Kay! I am a girl who's over fifteen years of age though under eighteen. I am currently living in the UK and I am on GMT time, though I don't mind what time zone you are on. I would say I am pretty easy to get along with and I don't bite, much, just kidding ^^ I like using smilies quite a lot just to make sure people don't think I'm being horrible or rude, as really sometimes I can say things which come across like that when really I never meant it like that at all. I am in college at the moment and do have a life outside of CS though I'm on pretty much everyday for at least an hour or so. My favourite colour is..no, it's not pink, it is purple actually I just thought pink looked quite nice and friendly to use rather than something dark. Despite the fact I can be branded as an emo/goth I am not depressive very often and even if I am, I shall not bother you with it at all. I do like to sometimes chat with my roleplay partners though I'm not bothered in chatting if you don't want to. I won't pester you.

There are quite a few things you can expect from me, though I won't go into a lot of detail and bore you.
★~ Get a reply at least every three days. I will reply to role plays at least once every day unless something important comes up or I go on holiday and if I do, I shall inform you before hand anyway.
★~ A mature writer who doesn't mind any romance or violence and also someone who has good grammar and spelling. I always try my best with grammar and spelling, though I'm only human, so a mistake now and then may happen but it won't be very often.
★~ Someone who prefers to role play through pm's rather than forum. Yes, this part is true. I can do emails also if you wish to, though I very strongly prefer pm's to the forum as I have a very bad habit of forgetting about forum role play's and I do not like the thought of someone reading my role plays to be honest. Sorry!
★~ I am a literate role player. No. This does not mean one paragraph or even two. It means five - six all with at least six well thought out sentences in them. I can do less though I do not like doing under two paragraphs as I think the plot moves to quickly and I'm left with not much to write about in the end.
★~ I do not play males. Sorry...I've tried so many times and trust me, it hasn't worked at all well for me. My males are very loveless and harsh. It really doesn't work and so, I have decided after much thought, I am best to stick to playing just female characters. Sorry all.
★~ Finally, I am open to help with any plots needed and will put my ideas in with the hope we can both build on them, I'm very open to changing ideas to make sure both of us are happy!

There's a few things I expect from you as well, you give and you take after all. I hope there isn't to many though! (:
❦~ It would be lovely if you could reply every three-four days or more. I would be very grateful if you could though every week will suit me also. If for some reason you can't reply for over two weeks, I would love it if you could let me know, thanks!
❦~ Be able to write over two paragraphs per reply. I understand writers block though I don't mind waiting for it to pass before you reply, I'd rather wait for a decent reply then rush for a rather rubbish one.
❦~ Don't mind playing either gender. This would be very helpful for me and also, please note I don't do same gender romances. I have nothing against them, just I don't enjoy it. Sorry.
❦~ Have somewhat decent grammar and spelling. Though I don't not correct people for anything spelt wrong, nor does it bother me, I would like to be able to read what you write if possible. I dislike text talk with a passion so please, do not do that and in return, neither shall I.
❦~ Mature and able to handle romance and violence. After all, these make up for a very good role play if used correctly and not over done though to a point where it becomes stupid.
❦~ Doesn't mind role playing through pms/email. Self explanatory really, no forums I'm afraid. Sorry!
❦~ Enjoy role playing with me {If possible} (:

Now, this will change so please, feel free to pm me if you've seen something on here before you wish to role play yet it's not on here right now. I still may want to role play it! Currently though, the things on here are the things I wish to role play most.

~ I currently have 5 plots which are already thought out and all are different from each other. One involves horses {though no..it's not a riding centre role play and they aren't the complete focus. Another is sort of based off lady and the tramp two and had been brought into human context and the other three...well you'll have to pm me to find out. All have supernatural creatures in them just so you know. - ★★★★★★★★★★
~ Doctor Who - The Master x OC {Me playing the OC, a female OC} ~ ★★★★★
~ Master x Slave {I am looking to be the slave in this.} ~ ★★★★★
~ Prince x Servant. ~ ★★★★★
~ A role play where it starts off as a Kidnapper x Kidnapped though ends up with the kidnapped suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, I would want to play the kidnapped. Would be a romance in the end. ~ ★★★★★
~ Greek times with a slave x master parring. {Needs to know about the Greek times and how people acted with their servants/slaves and what they did with them, can involve the Gods as well..} ~ ★★★★★
~ Harry potter parring of Draco x Luna. I want a role play based off a marriage between Draco and Luna. ~ ★★★★☆
~ Angel x Vampire {Or Angel x Demon} arranged marriage turning into a forbidden romance. ~ ★★★★☆
~ Horse and Rider {Not the normal kind, has a fantasy twist and it's not a person with a horse each..it's very different. Pm me for the plot I have on it} ~ ★★★★☆
~ Role play based on the books shiver, linger and forever, or just one of them ~ ★★★★☆
~ Student x Teacher ~ ★★★★☆
~ Vampire x Human romance one. ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Werewolf x Human ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Guardian angel + Human one ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Vampire/Werewolf ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Kidnap + Victim {I would prefer to play the victim} ~ ★★★★☆
~ Orphaned Children ~ ★★★☆☆
~ Forbidden romance of any kind ~ ★★★★☆
~ Assassin x Target {I would prefer to be the target} ~ ★★★★☆
~ Experiment labs ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Any sort of romance {As long as not really...really mushy} ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Fallen Angel + Human ~ ★★★☆☆
~ Demons ~ ★★☆☆☆
~ Angels and Demons ~ ★★★☆☆
~ Weapon X Master ~ ★★★★☆
~ Rich guy, Poor girl ~ ★★★☆☆
~ Rich girl, Poor guy ~★★☆☆☆
~ Ghosts/ anything paranormal ~ ★☆☆☆☆
~ Desire Climax {Manga} ~ ★★★☆☆
~ Anything new that isn't listed in the *I don't* bit ~ ★★★★☆

As for what I will not role play, it's limited to literally just a few things that I don't want in any plot and that would be...
Anything to do with zombies. I really hate them, sorry just I don't find it interesting at all. ☆☆☆☆☆
Wars or a role play with a lot of fighting in it. I'm not very good with fight scenes so unless you'd be willing to help me with them and are patient with me whilst I got better at them, I really don't want to do them. ☆☆☆☆☆
Characters under thirteen and characters over twenty five. It's not really something I'm interested in trying right now, I don't like overly young characters nor do I like overly old characters either. ☆☆☆☆☆
First person role playing. It's not something I'm very good at, after all the characters aren't me and I wish for it to stay like that as well. Third person only role playing will be coming from me. ☆☆☆☆☆

Well. That's everything I think, if I haven't scared you off and you're still reading this, thank you! Feel free to drop me a pm if there's something you like the look of and you want to discuss it with me. Oh and if you want a example of my role playing, please also do pm me for that.
Last edited by ShadowOfAGirl on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ᴀʟωᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ 1x1 ʀᴘ's. ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs/ᴀωᴇsᴏᴍᴇ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ᴀs ❦★sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ★❦

ᴍʏ ʜᴏωʀsᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ☾ Majestic Moon ☽

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
.ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's HATE ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
.sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ MASTER
.ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ
. ANSWER
.ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ NEVER ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
.ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ωɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ
.SHADOWS
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ɴᴏɴᴇ..

FEMALE ││ 17 ││ UK

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ.
ShadowOfAGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me