Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby ☾αρтαιи w e ѕ т » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am

well h e l l o there and nice to meet ya! I'm Westou Pastelitea [edit ;; changed username to anchor ], but most people call me west! I'm a teenage female living in Eastern Standard Time [ +5 ] where I spend my days romping around outside with my multiple animals and friends and nighttime loosing precious sleep while counting stars, daydreaming, and often roleplaying. I read books, too, and bootleg free Netflix off my Auntie.

I think you know this, but in case you don't, I'm looking for a roleplaying partner. All I'm asking for is to roleplay through private messaging, to give me a good response of at least three paragraphs, and to be mature when roleplaying. It's be great if you dont rely on romancebecause I suck at romance, and I'll do it rarely. Anything else is completely subjective an my opinion of you will vary, given your introductory pm as well as your attitude. That means in your first pm, impress me! Got it?

I am a semi literate roleplayer with about four years under my belt. I write anywhere from two to eight paragraphs using a phone. I code using the list feature, size 85, and a gray font. Anything else is a waste of time. I reply anywhere from once to three times daily but usually only during the extremities of night and morning.

ImageImage

All these ideas link to another thread, where the plots are further explained. The sign ✈ means how much I want it! cx

apocalypse / future✈✈✈✈
magical worlds and mythical creatures ✈✈✈✈
paranormal ✈✈✈✈
songs ✈✈✈✈
disney✈✈✈✈
Lord of the Rings✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
Golden Compass✈✈✈✈✈
normal people
Pirates of the Caribbean✈✈✈
Time Change
Animals

Currently I'd love love love you forever if you would like to create a plot idea with me! I'd love anything outrageously complex, fun, and adventurous, so hit me up with a private message and we can get started planning our own plot together! It could be anything, from horror to fantasy to magical worlds! I have the start of an idea for a time traveling device idea, as well as a bit of a horror/ ghost story type one, and one for a sort of Narnia-like world, which we could decide on all the creatures together, and a complex monarchy idea for birds. I'm craving some sort of Lord of the Rings, Golden Compass, mermaid, or fairy roleplay as well, so if you want to create an idea on that, if absolutely adore to!
Last edited by ☾αρтαιи w e ѕ т on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
not all those who wander are lost
╚═══════════════════════════════╝
owl's lovely place

ImageImage

signature made by serket~
☾αρтαιи w e ѕ т

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 am

Cookierulz wrote:Hello!
As you can tell I'm on her looking for a 1x1 like the rest of you!:) I am on quite a bit except for on Mondays because I am a shooting coach. But back on topic, I consider myself on the low end of literate at the moment. Don't look at my post on here because most of my role plays are starting to die out and just recently have they gotten large. If you would like a example of my writing please pm me and ask! I am willing to give you an example. My grammar is ok but usually lacks in commas lol. I am mature and role play in forum or pm.
What I expect from you!
I would like it if your unsure about my post size ask me for an example. Also you should be low literate or high semi-lit I do understand writers block because I do get it. You should be able to play male or female. Hmm what else? Oh yeah! I don't usually come up with plots but if you have one we can use it. Also you should be on often and tell me if your going to be gone for a while.
What I want to do
Warm bodies!
Zombie apocalypse
MxM (can be combined with any of my ideas!)
Transgender! Where one is a trans or in the process of becoming on but the other person dosnt know, or something like that. Black Veil Brides
Emo
SlaveXmaster
Country and city
Enemies become lovers
Hunter and hunted
Romance
Any ideas you have I'm open to any thing but animals.

So if your interested shoot me a pm!
Example of my writing

Andy walked out on the stage with the other band members. He listened to the crowd scream his name along with the other band members, desperately trying to get their attention. He laughed slightly as he stepped to close to the edge of the stage and fan girls started touching him. He backed up incase one of them got the brilliant idea to try and pull him into the crowd. He looked back at the others and nodded as they started singing songs from their album Wreatched and Devine.
After the concert and and the others went around talking to fans and signing posters, CDs, and what ever else the fans wanted to. They even posed for a few pictures. After about and hour and Andy looked at The others. "I'm tired so I think I'm going to head back to the bus." He mumbled and started walking back to their large tour bus. On his way over her ran into a girl nocking her to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" He said reaching down and helping the girl up. As he looked at her he realized the girl was blind. "Who are you?" She asked him gently touching him. "My name is Andy." He said to her and watched her hand light up. "Andy from black veil brides?!" She said in amazement.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 am

Cierra Hope wrote:
Cierra Hope wrote:
Cierra Hope wrote:

Apart from what I've written below and the facts in my signature I figure you may want to know who you're RPing with. Hi, my name is Cierra Hope, please just call me Cierra, or any other nickname you can think of. I am in college and I work full time. Yes, right now it is the summer (I live in the eastern standard timezone in the US, but usually I get on the computer much later. It might be easier to RP with you if you're in a timezone where it might be 5pm here, but 2pm by you). As I said, it is the summer but I have a full time job from 7am to 430pm, Monday-Friday until the end of August... and no, my cellular device does not have wifi capabilities... I have a "dumb phone". I get on a lot on Saturdays and Sundays really depend on when I have time. I go riding at some point between 9 and 11, then I go do a mother-daughterx2 thing around 2, and occasionally I'll go to church or hang out with my friend. I'm not really sure what else to type, so read on n_n ... oh actually, I should ad this => I love emoticons and cute keyboard made faces.

(ehm... MY requirements... If your RP doesn't have these <or at least most of them> there's a good chance I won't join)

Characters ╢╟ First, let's just get this out of the way, I don't do RPs that combine anime/cartoons and humans... I don't like it. Either the RP only accepts humans <which I prefer> or it only accepts anime/cartoons. Now that is out of the way I'll go on. I prefer that there isn't a character limit on the RP, I feel that we can decide when we are at our top amount and can not handle any more... we don't need someone else to decide for us (although if it is an RP with limited spots I can understand). After typing that (look left <=) I should clarify something. I will still join limited character RPs... so long as I can have the majority of characters being female. I will not play two males and one female, I'm not very comfortable playing males so I either play an even amount of both or more females. As far as romances go, I have nothing against any sexuality, but the only one my characters will ever be is straight... and any RPs that I create will only allow straight characters. I am not capable of RPing anything other than straight, and I don't like to have it in my RPs because it still makes me feel a tad weird... I will join an RP with any sexuality in it though, as long as my characters can be straight. I'm digressing for a moment and going back to the human and anime thing. I want to add that I prefer when they look realistic, and I don't do goth or emo types... sorry. Again, I'll still join an RP with unrealistic looking characters or goth/emo characters (I won't do an emo/goth only rp). I believe that's all I have to say about this. Oh! Actually, if you couldn't tell from the mini profiles above, all of my humans belong more in the country, or somewhere they can have horses and other animals. I like to RP the riding, nature type.

Literacy ╢╟ This should be a pretty easy, mini paragraph really. I'm rather easy going with literacy, I have my preferences, but as long as I can make sense of what your RP is saying and I don't think it's asking too much of me I'll join. Depending on the type of RP my literacy level varies. For an animal only RP (I only do a very select few of these) I tend to do anything between posting more than three words, with no text talk and two or three lines at the most. I'm still working on my RP skills with that. For humans and the human-type I prefer low semi-literate at three to five plus lines. Usually I have a hard time writing more than five lines unless it's a character that I can really relate too (hint, hint, I can usually write more for girls or cowboys). I almost always have proper spelling and grammar, so I appreciate if the people I RP with also have it. No, I don't mind OOC conversations... so long as they don't go on for like 2+ pages with nothing more than OOC content.

Forms and Roleplaying ╢╟ I'll start with forms, I don't have much to say about them. As far as forms go, it doesn't much matter to me whether or not one is provided, I have RPs, I can use those forms. Although, if a form is provided I will probably use it, unless the RP creator says otherwise and I feel like mine is more thorough (which doesn't happen often). There are certain things that I like to RP out or put down as a WIP (personality, history, dislikes, ect..) but I will willingly fill them out if you need me too. On to the roleplaying, again, I don't believe I have too much to say that I haven't already said. I will never be my own significant other, I feel like you are not RPing then... you're simply writing a story. However, I will RP family members and such which I do quite often. I try to make my posts detailed and pretty. I will format it whenever I am on a computer (although I pretty much use a variation of the same formatting for all of my characters). I like to follow the site rules, so if your RP is meant to break the rules don't even bother suggesting it to me. I am open to all RP forms, group, 1x1, invite only, threads (i prefer these), PMs, off site, email.

(Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Heartland
        ╚ Group Rp = Any characters, preferably Amy/Ty/Lou/Mallory/Georgie ╝
        Amy & Ty ╝
        Mallory & Jake ╝
      Warriors
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Cannon ♀ & Cannon ♂ ╝
      Horse & Rider
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Romance
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Harry Potter
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Luna & Neville ╝
        Ginny & Harry ╝
        Hermione & Ron ╝
      Hunger Games
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Katniss & Peeta ╝
        Primrose & Rory ╝
      Disney Based
        ╚ Group Rp <maybe> ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Belle & Beast ╝
        Kiara & Kovu ╝
        Nola & Simba ╝
        Pedy & Pongo ╝
        Melody & OC ╝
        Ariel & Eric ╝
        Rapunzel & Flynn ╝
        ╚ Just PM me for more pairs ╝
      Quest For Camelot
        Kayley & Garret ╝
      I'll add more as they come to mind... feel free to make suggestions

(You will need to convince me to do these. Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Country Meets City
        Country ♀ & City ♂ ╝
      Teen Pregnancy
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Royalty
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Medieval/Different Time Period
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Arranged Marriage
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Pokemon
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Misty & Ash ╝

(Turn back now if this was your idea... I will NEVER do this stuff... If you want reasoning for it please ask.)

Insane Asylum
      Horror
      LGBT only
      War/Fighting/Religion Based
      Animal Abuse/Abuse Based
      Most animal RPS except Warrior Cats
      Please PM me if you would like to do an RP or have an RP I may be interested in)

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jin Kiryu » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 am

Byakko wrote:
Byakko wrote:Byakko here, and I’m seeking a 1x1 RP! I’m specifically looking for roleplays involving an human paired with either a wild animal, animal shfiters, or anthros.

This includes my pairings that don't otherwise specify!

Of course there are rules’n stuff:
-Please be ready to write in a third person. Nothing against first person, but it just irks me if our styles aren't matching up. It makes the RP hard to read.
-I'm not expecting novel length posts from my partner, one liners are acceptable as long as it's something I can work with.
-Please follow CS rules
-I would like to play the human role in these pairings.

-I consider myself semi lit to lit, I can write a paragraph or two easily you can see my samples here
-I only do M X F pairings, no yaoi/yuri
-I’d prefer female partners
-I’d prefer threads
-Romance is fine, but keep things clean
-Please PM me if interested

What I don’t do:

Series based and Fandoms, especially Twilight *Shudders*
Anything explicit
Slice of Life, I never understood the appeal of these RPs, I have nothing against them but I get enough real life from well real life.
Anything against CS rules
Wolves and werewolves, I don't dislike them, but I'm currently not in the mood for them.

What I expect from my partner:

I’m not looking for much of my partner. You don’t have to give me novel length posts, just give me something that I can work with. I'm not asking for you to be on 24/7, I understand that real life commitments come first, I just ask that you keep somewhat active.

Some ideas and pairings: 

Humanxanthro
Human X Were animal
Exotic pet X Owner
Cursed pet X owner
Photographer on safari X wild animal
Stranded/lost somewhere
Zoo Keeper X Exhibit

Additional pairings and ideas can be found here, I also have more in depth plots which can be found here and here
Formally Byakko
Jin Kiryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠↠ Kat's Role Play Buddy Search! ♥

Postby lady windle. » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:23 am

my name is kat, and you can call me that or what ever may float your boat. i am a female and i am seventeen years old. i have been role playing for about five years and i am a high to low literal and semi literal role player. which i am sure you can tell i am looking for a role play partner, i am on almost all the time but will tell you when i am busy with work, or life. i live in the u.s.a and live on the eastern coast so if time is an issue for you please let me know c: & yes yes please keep reading.

what you can expect from me ;

semi literal to literal posts.

can play both genders.

can play heterosexual, homosexual, trans-sexual, etc.

i can play animals and humans.

organized pretty posts.

flexible with plot twists and plot ideas.

willing to work with your life, and busy schedules.

super friendly.

personal message or on a form role playing.

maturity.

timely posting and informing of inactivity.

now to whom may be reading this, i do not know anything about you yet but i am hoping to learn something. rather it be about you yourself or how you role play. i am looking for someone around the same ability as me so if that has your name written all over it let me know!

what i expect (or would like) from you;

can play both genders.

can play heterosexual, homosexual, trans-sexual, etc.

can play animals and humans.

organized posts.

flexible with plot twists and plot ideas.

willing to work with my life, and busy schedules.

personal message or on a form role playing.

maturity.

timely posting and informing of inactivity.

hmm now like i said above i am flexible with really any plot idea as long as you are willing to work with drama, and things like that to keep us both interested and into the form. i do not want to have a form that will just die out within a week i want a good form. so these are just some ideas that i like feel free to tweak and add.

some plot ideas (or role play interest) ;

forbidden homosexual romance.

surprise pregnancy (not teen).

zombie survival.

romance forms.

last of a species (animals only).

mystery form.

horror form.

the no no plots (or role play ideas) ;

high school role plays.

horse role plays.

wolf pack.

teen pregnancy.

all romance no drama.

movie, books, or game rip offs.

warrior cats.

thank you for reading or looking through all of this information about me, and what i am looking for in a role play, and of course a role play partner.

i am hoping to soon find a role play partner that is willing to come and join me in a form and of course have a good time.

if any of this information about me or about my role playing interest you please please feel free to contact me at any time of the day and i will do my best to contact you back as soon as possible.

lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (Jessica) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 am

(Jessica) wrote:
(Jessica) wrote:
Hi, I'm (Jessica) but you can call me J. Obviously I'm looking for a 1x1 RP

What to expect from me:

→I will usually write about one 5-8 sentenced paragraph though on a good day I may be able to write more. I often mirror my partner.
→Decent spelling and grammar.
→I am from the UK so I'm on UK time.
→I have just recently finished school and so should be online quite regularly.
→Nicely laid out posts.
→I can't make plots. I'm terrible with coming up with plots so I'll need someone who's good at this.
→I am only able to play girls.
→Please tell me if you wish to quit the RP. I won't mind at all. I just don't like waiting around if you're never coming back.
→I don't mind OOC and actually find it nice to get to know who I'm RPing with.
→I prefer to RP on the forum as I don't like clogging up my PMs. Though if you really want to do it over PMs you might be able to convince me.

What I expect from you

→Be able to write at least 3+ detailed sentences.
→Decent spelling and grammar.
→Be active - post at least once a week, preferably more.
→'Pretty' posts - don't have to be amazing just nice to look at.
→Be able to make plots and help me when I lose the will to write ^.^
→Open to having a conversation in OOC
→Understanding if I wish to quit.

What I will do

I have a scale out of 10. The lower the rating the less I want to do it.

→Royalty x Commoner 7/10
→Royalty x Servant 7/10

→Teen Pregnancy 6/10
→Celebrity x Normal 7/10

→Vampire x Slayer 7/10
→Vampire x Werewolf 7/10
→Vampire x Vampire 5/10

→Angel x Demon 7/10
→Angel x Human 7/10
→Demon x Human 9/10

→'Alice' in Wonderland - OC 'Alice' 8/10

→ Princess x Pirate 10/10
→ Harry Potter (Next Gen, OC or Fred/Hermione, Draco/Hermione, Ron/Luna, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Luna) 10/10
→ Pokemon 10/10
→ Doctor Who (Eleventh Doctor x OC - I'd prefer to play the OC) 10/10

Feel free to ask about anything else as this is only the things I could think of at this very moment!

Please PM me if you're interested.
Image Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

❖❖❖❖❖
❖❖❖

❖❖❖
❖❖❖❖❖
Tumblr FanFiction
Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ
(Jessica)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustic . » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 am

Hello! My name is rustic, and I've come here to do a one x one rp! But before I go on further I should tell you about myself. I joined Jan 03, 2012 and I've been really happy here. I enjoy reading, writing, nature, quietness and animals. I've been very bored lately so I picked on the game minecraft (<3)! I'm sure many of you play it and like it as much as I do. I watch minecraft stars a lot and well i'm obsessed with them game. I really like romances, any kind really.
Well there are many things but the main ones are:
Romances ( even girl x girl/ boy x boy)
Minecraft (anything really, I might have a plot)

The ones I'm fine rping:
Warriors
Dogs
Cats
Animals

What I will not do:
Book characters
R*pe
Horror
Anime
When I first joined, my literacy rate was awesome, but though the months, my literacy rte has plunged, now I can do really one-two paragraphs, I can't do much more without failing xD.
All I want is good, fancy post with one-two paragraphs thats all.
rustic .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 am

DragonessoftheVoid wrote:
Hello, I'm DragonessoftheVoid and as you might have guessed, I am looking for a roleplay partner.

About Me:I am female a semi-literate roleplayer who can post anywhere from 2 lines to 3 paragraphs of at least 5 lines, it really depends on your skill level and how much inspiration I have at the moment. I can play both genders although my females are a tiny bit better than my males. Most of the time I prefer to play only one character although I can and will easily play two. The majority of the roleplaying I do now is human/humanoid although I will occasionally play animals as long as I am interested in the plot. I live in the central time zone and am usually on from 8am-noon and 5pm-9pm on Friday-sunday and possibly on anytime after 7 on all other days of the week as I do a summer engineering program. Replies will come as often as possible and I will try not to get on and not reply.

What I would like from You:I would like that you can post at least 2 lines and can post at least 2-3 times a week(more is better!). It would also be nice if you could use semi-proper grammar so that we can understand each other fairly easily. While it isn't a requirement, I would like someone who would be willing to help come up with a plot. Really I am not picky though so just PM me.

What I will do: If in bold, I have a plot for it. If in italics, it is one I really want to do at the moment.
Hunter x Hunted (vampire, werewolf, etc,)
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Shifters
Animals
Elemental/Powers
Angel x Human/Werewolf/Vampire
Dragons

What I will not do
Anime
male x male or female x female (I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying this)
Slave and Master
Teen Pregnancies

Where I will roleplay
I can do PM, forum, or email roleplays

So..
If you want to roleplay, send a PM over. If you want to do something I don't have on my will do list, just suggest it and I will tell you yes or no. Until then, Bye! :)

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:25 am

Hello,I'm currently arachnidsGrip. yes referring to the comic Homestuck,as I am obsessed with it at the moment.

I'm looking for a girlxgirl plot,I'd like it to be fantasy,and maybe song based? [but if not,that's alright as well]
        I'd also like some other element in there,maybe Adventure,Action,or Horror even?

All of these will have femalexfemale romance in them
        The books I've read and would possibly like to roleplay:
        Harry Potter [maybe]
        The shows I've watched and would possibly like to roleplay:
        Doctor who [possibly]
        Other:
        I'm craving almost all off these
        RWBY [I'm not exactly sure how this would go seeing as there is currently only one episode of it]
        VampirexHuman
        WitchxHuman
        AngelxHuman
        AngelxDemon
        MutantxHuman [Lab Experiment girlxHuman girl both on the run,might have a plot]
        ShapeshifterxHuman [Have plot]
        PM me for others,these are the ones that I will automatically say yes to

All I have to ask about my partner is please be able to write 2+ lines with correct grammar and okay spelling

PM me if at all interested!
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 am

my username is wolfeh-da-great, but i go by many nicknames, commonly wolfeh, wolf, wolfehwolf, or anything you'd like to give me. for a little bit about me, most of that is in my signature. i adore animals, drawing, shipping, and roleplaying, along with several fandoms. i'm currently looking to do a 1x1 with someone, so please send over a pm if you'd like to and reach the requirements! thank you for reading and have a nice day! <3
    [ advanced roleplay ]
      • i roleplay in third person. my punctuation, spelling, and grammar are intact. [ my ooc posts, however, lack capitalization, but my posts do not. ] i tend to reply with a fluffy paragraph, consisting of 10+ sentences at the least.
    [ i can play both genders ]
      • i have no preference to what gender i play, however i tend to do slightly better with male figures.
    [ organized and simple posts ]
      • my posts consist of a simple small font within one list. i focus more on the content.
    [fast replies ]
      • i reply right away as i am apart of no recreational activities. i inform you of activities. you can expect multiple replies a day.

[ advanced roleplay ]
        • around how i roleplay. please be able to keep a pace going and interaction with my characters.
      [ can play either gender ]
        • i don't mind if you can only roleplay males or females.
      [ flexible posts ]
        • i do not mind how your roleplay layout is as long as you are comfortable and you are comfortable with mine.
      [ maturity ]
        • however i do appreciate someone who is willing to chat in spare time <3 <3
      [fast replies ]
        • not once-a-week replies, please. notify me whenever you'll be absent. c: i understand real-life activities.
      [ loyalty]
        • please don't just never reply. i understand if you don't want to roleplay anymore.

[ au homestuck ]
        • [alternate universe] i would like to do highschoolstuck with the pairings;
          ○ davejohn/johndave [i would prefer to roleplay john]
            ♦ i'd like to do neko!john, but normal davejohn is fine with me<3
          ○ gamkat/karzee [i would prefer to roleplay karkat]
          ○ rosemary [i would prefer to roleplay rose]

[ yaoi & yuri ]
        • [ female x female/ male x male ] these are the only pairings i will do. i am interested in doing:
          ○ popular x nerd [ i'd like to be the nerd ]
          ○ neko x human [ preferably yaoi, i'd like to be the neko ]
          ○ anime
          ○ forbidden

[ mlp:fim ]
          • canon
            ○ princess twilight sparkle x trixie [ i'd like to be trixie]
            ○ rainbow dash x fluttershy [ i'd like to be fluttershy ]
            ○ soarin' x braeburn [ i'd like to be soarin' ]
            ○ octavia x vinyl scratch [ i can do either ]
            ○ lyra x bon bon [ i can do either ]
          • oc