☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 25, 2024 8:28 pm

Roland gave Esmerelda a respectful bow, “So not fear Lady Esmerelda, I shall be sure to tell you everything you wish to know and only what you wish too know. No more. No less. You have my word.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 26, 2024 2:32 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy almost rolled his eyes at that, but kept himself from doing so. He'd never said the vampires here didn't feed from humans...They were talking about the girls anyway, not human staff. He shook his head, and took a couple bites of his food then drank some juice. He let his eyes wander for a moment. He then looked back to the other male, as the other stopped speaking for a moment.

He watched him eat, then shook his head and said "No...somehow I think their parents gave them up. Maybe I shouldn't be so trusting of a vampire. Assuming the two ever were with a vampire. Ai has nightmares though...and I've heard her waking from them. Though that was some time ago, and I think she's not been having nightmares anymore. Being here has definitely done wonders for those girls," he said.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Tue May 28, 2024 11:11 am

“I should have known.”, the Pureblood sighed with a bit of a toothy grin. Though it was more of a snarky grin, a bit of his fangs exposed but only briefly and not on purpose for use as a warning or threat. Just because they were there. And they disappeared from view just as quickly as they appeared anyway.

By now Lucas had stepped into the shallow running water watching Akira who’d retreated onto the other side of the stream. Just out of reach but yet reachable for him. The grin gracing his lips in a rare, though seemingly having grown more frequent appearance around present company, resting on his face comfortably like it belongs there. The dark haired male shrugged, “Well. I suppose when you explain things in that regard everything makes sense. Although you do like to appear to tease me and my ego, so you claim, as I enjoy doing so to you.” A chuckle, “And you are a very clever woman My Queen, tis something I find intriguing qnd captivating about you, but outmatched me? I am afraid no.”

Glancing down at the steady stream before looking devilishly back up at Akira, “You startled a bit a moment ago. Do not tell me, of all living creatures, little fish startle you.”
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue May 28, 2024 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Tue May 28, 2024 11:56 am

The blond didn't have much time to utter a word before she was nabbed and promptly plopped into a seat right beside the culprit who'd nabbed her. Marilla. Right in the thick of the conversation. A situation which the rest of the household women didn't waste any time in taking full advantage of. Aralynn finding herself pleasantly bombarded by information and questions as soon as she was sitting down again.

Giving Marilla an apologetic look smiling, "Sorry. There were a few things I needed to take care of first." Afterwards she turned back to the group of women as a whole trying to sort through the information they were giving her. Trying to figure out the best way to join in the conversation going on around her. She giggled a bit hearing that Valentine was adamant that he have a grocery list regarding what ingredients they wanted for sandwiches. "I think I'll leave the blood-wines to you all, though if Lilith knows a tea that pairs well with sweeter ones tis interesting. I normally choose the drinks with a little more sweetness to them. It wouldn't hurt to have at all.", the young Changeling started jumping into the on going conversation, "As for sandwich ingredients it depends if we want something complicated or simple. Small or large. We could try something fresh like vegetables to go with our drinks or maybe a cheese sandwich of some sort."

"Other activities? Mm. Perhaps some games? We only need to come up with some we would be able to without causing a fuss or bothering the rest of the house."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 31, 2024 2:17 pm

Rigel gave Haruna an expression of mock pain and pleading from over his fork. A look complete with wide eyes that, despite being puppy dog, held the useual toying behind them. "Aw come now.", the younger Renier let his apparent pleading slip into his tone of voice as he spoke, "Surely you know by now that not all vampires are such terrible creatures of the night. Difficult. Proud. But some of us are quite gentle and I've to think themselves pleasant company to keep you know. Take me for example......I am harmless as Dream." For emphasis Rigel waved in the kitten's direction as she drank her meal.

"Still. Tis not important where they came from for they are here in our care now and much better off for it. It surprises me how well they are adjusting and have adjusted already."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 31, 2024 3:00 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy said "Yeah, I didn't say it was the vampire. I think...it might have been their parents, or aunt and uncle or...who ever. Whoever they were with before ending up elsewhere," he said. "I want to ask, I want them to tell us, but...I don't want to upset them." He glanced around the room a moment, then shook his head. His dad and mom had been wonderful, he couldn't even imagine...He couldn't even imagine what those two might have gone through. He couldn't fathom parents or adoptive parents being mean to their kids...

Blinking, he came back out of his thoughts, back to the present as Rigel continued to speak. He nodded to the other, saying "Yes, they are. We give them all the love they deserve, and all the care and food they need." It felt good to be able to give something back to others.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 31, 2024 9:41 pm

A heavy sigh beneath her breath, Esmerelda slowly made her way I've to the door.

" Very well then...I can see you've already made your decision. a look of regret passed over her face, but the pureblood turned away.

We shall discuss this matter no further until you've upheld your end of the deal. " a pause. Until then, Roland."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:48 am

"Until then My Lady.", Roland replied with another respectful bow though holding it longer this time.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:24 pm

With one last glance at Roland, Esmerelda departed from the study- one hand clasped onto the wrist of the other. Silent as a ghost and elegant as ever, she strode through the manor's halls.

Perhaps a few members of the staff had found themselves startled by her sudden appearance, but it wasn't any of her concern. Without so much as even a sideways glance she passed them by, returning to her room just as quickly as she'd earlier left it. The only hint of any emotion from her was the slam of her door behind her as she leaned her back against it and tore the gloves from her hands.

"Though 'twas my idea to do this...I'm sure you find this to be some sick joke, don't you?" spoken through gritted teeth her gazed bore down upon her wrist- tell-tale puncture wounds remaining there, even after they should have long-since healed. But of course it wasn't the wound she was referring to as she spoke. Not that it would matter.

He wasn't listening. Not right now anyways.

Right now he was probably going about his plotting and scheming as he always did, allowing her to go about her own. But nothing ever seemed to happen unless he wanted it to. There were only so many times she could recall where things happened outside of his control.

'Presuming he ever told the truth about anything', she thought, ' or anyone- the world he was born into had wanted a monster. Well, they sure got what they wanted, didn't they?

" Maybe it would have done us all a favor...if you had just..." she couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, at least not out loud.

But there was an odd philosophy to that statement. By staying alive, and becoming the monster he was to this day, there were many lives that were saved. Hundreds of individuals rescued from the brink of death, innocent souls spared tragic endings. But how much of that was a direct result of the progenitor's actions in the first place?

And was the good done enough to make up for the harm he caused?

Everyone would have different answers. Different takes on the situation. But as for her answer? It was simple.

No.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:36 pm

"Hmm...we'll just have to see about that. You are stuck with me, dear king of the wildflowers. We've plenty of time to test the truth of your claim."

A sentence spoken right before disaster struck- disaster to her own ego, that is, as another fish brushed past her foot. The result was a rather embarrassing moment of startlement as she did her best to dart away from the fish. Which, of course, was difficult- considering it was the fish that was suited for moving through the water: not her.

And of course it was only at this time Lucas's comment regarding the fish sunk in. (fish/water pun not intended)

"Of-of course not!" she opposed, quite adamantly. " I just...wasn't expecting these particular fish to be quite so....friendly. " with a rather perturbed glance at the water, she continued. " Aren't such small fish supposed to- I don't know- not, want to be this close to us?"

It was then that she meant his devilish gaze. At which point in time, her eyes narrowed.

"You're rather pleased with yourself, aren't you?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me