1x1 with Tropicalpeacock

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Tropicalpeacock

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:48 am

Bumpy
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Christa Nortoff ❋ 17 ❋ Female ❋ Oshawott, Skitty ❋ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Xander

Christa chuckled lightly at Xander, appreciating his enthusiasm "Yup! That's me!" she replied with a smile before turning to the professor and nodding in understanding. "Well, thats alright! I'm sure they could be here any minuet." she assured, hoping and intending to encourage the rest of the group.

Everett Wensworth ↟ 21 ↟ Male ↟ Charmander ↟ Tags: Kisa

Everett rounded a corner quickly, so focused on getting to the lab on time and as fast as he could that he ended up colliding into another female, much to his embarrassment and distress. Letting out a pained "Oof!" on impact, he nearly lost his breath and next thing he knew he was on the ground, wincing and grunting on impact. A gasp came from him as he hurriedly brushed himself off, looking toward the other female that he possibly could have injured in his hurriedness. "Augh, geeze! I-I'm so sorry..." he stuttered, instinctively and almost immediately offering her a hand as he himself stumbled back onto his feet. "Are you alright? Miss, err...?" he stumbled awkwardly as he awaited her response and hoping that she could excuse his rash actions and demeanor.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:35 am

Xander Hawkens ◈ 20 ◈ Male ◈ Froakie, Purrloin ◈ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Christa

Xander smiled at her with a nod. He liked how playful she was and encouraging. That's always good in a group, especially a group of newbies. Since they had a bit of time still before the rest got there, he decided to make a bit of small talk,"It's a beautiful day today, huh?" He asked her,"A great day to become a trainer!" He grinned.

Kisa Romanna ♪ 18 ♪ Female ♪ Eevee ♪ Tags: Everett

Kisa rubbed her tailbone for a second before her gaze was suddenly brought to the other boy as he suddenly moved toward her, extending his hand to her. She looked a little frightened and taken aback at first as she took in everything that was happening before reminding herself to just breath. After somewhat regaining her composer, she slowly reached her hand out to take his hand, nodding her head sheepishly,"Y-Yeah.... I-I'm okay...." She said quietly.
After he had helped her up to her feet, she suddenly bowed a little, hands clutching onto the strap of her bag,"I-I'm sorry..... I-I.... I-I wasn't watching were I was going...." She apologized softly, her cheeks glowing a soft shade of pink with embarrassment.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Christa Nortoff ❋ 17 ❋ Female ❋ Oshawott, Skitty ❋ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Xander

Christa smiled with great excitement and anticipation for the others to arrive. She looked toward Xander, nodding in agreement. "I totally agree! I'm so excited for this opportunity not the mention the adventures we're bound to have!" she exclaimed cheerfully in response. She glanced over at Professor Sycamore and couldn't help but let out a small squee of excitement.

Everett noticed the nervous and embarrassed demeanor of the other girl and instinctively felt bad for nearly running her over in his haste. After helping her to her feet once more, he rubbed the back of his head somewhat awkwardly in his own embarrassment. He chuckled slightly before replying to her. "Hey, don't sweat it. I wasn't either and hope I haven't injured you..." he commented before deciding to change the subject a bit. "'Where ya headed, by the way? I gotta make it to the lab or I'm gonna end up being the last one to arrive..." he said, trailing off a bit before shaking his head around to regain focus. "Do you happen to be heading there too, perhaps? he ventured to ask her, not meaning to be rude but he was anxious and excited to arrive.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:02 pm

Xander Hawkens ◈ 20 ◈ Male ◈ Froakie, Purrloin ◈ Tags: Professor Sycamore, Christa

Xander nodded in agreement and gave a light chuckle,"Hm-mm, that's for sure! And Kalos has plenty to offer in exploring and experience!" He added to her statement.

The professor chuckled as well as he smiled and gave a quick nod,"That's right! I have no doubt you'll all have a blast for the future to come!" He told them. Glancing at the time, he hoped that the others didn't get lost on their way here.

Kisa Romanna ♪ 18 ♪ Female ♪ Eevee ♪ Tags: Everett

Kisa slightly straightened up has she listened to the boy talk, shaking her head a little,"I-I'm not hurt...." She said quietly. She shuffled a little on her feet nervously as she listened to him. When he asked about the lab, she slowly lifting her gaze to look at him while still keeping her head a little low. Kisa gave the slightest and shortest of nods,"I-I am..... Th-Though I'm not sure if I'm going the right way...." She admitted softly to him. He was going to the lab too. Wait. What did he mean by last one to arrive? Maybe there was something going on at the lab at the same time she was to be there that she didn't know about.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:56 am

bumpy
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:17 am

(Hi! Thanks for bumping the RP! Sorry it's taken me this long to reply, things have been good but busy irl! I'm excited to continue though and I appreciate your patience with me! <3)

Christa felt excitement and anticipation course through her as she smiled at both Xander and the professor. "Absolutely!" she replied eagerly before glancing over at the time herself. She couldn't help but wonder about the others that would hopefully be joining them soon.

Everett gave a sigh of relief, glad he hadn't injured the other girl. "Whew, that's a relief..." he said with a slight and somewhat awkward chuckle. He casted his blue eyes upon her gently, hoping he hadn't made her concerned with his previous comment. "Ah, I see..." he trailed off slightly, rubbing the back of his head and looking around, hoping he hadn't made a wrong turn and ended up lost. "You know, I bet we could find our way together if you wanted. I mean, two heads are better than one, right?" he responded, offering her a friendly smile in her direction. He had confidence that, between the two of them, they'd make it to the lab just fine, or at least that's what he was sincerely hoping for.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me