1x1 - baby blue & The Neko Pirate

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

tinycreek 09.

Postby baby blue » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:04 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
♢ medicine cat ♢ twenty-eight moons ♢ location: riverclan/shadowclan border ♢ tags: scorchfang ♢

her eyes widened slightly in surprise before she dipped her head in understanding. him being direct kin to the clan leader wasn't supposed to grant him special privileges, but that didn't mean he didn't receive them. "i see the resemblance now," she commented as she studied him again. she wasn't sure how she didn't pick out the resemblance between the two the other day at the gathering, but then again, she wasn't too focused on the leaders that night.

"but still, what brought you all the way out to the border? i'm sure there has to be more interesting things to do in your territory, or does shadowclan just lay around all day?" she was teasing him now, knowing better that no clan cat would choose to lay around all day unless forced to by a medicine cat. and she knew a thing or two about dealing with ornery warriors and elders. glancing down at the coltsfoot between her feet, she made a quick decision. if it came down to it, she believed she would be able to quickly make a run for it and grab the herbs on her dash, but she had a sneaking suspicion that this tom didn't mean her any harm.

she slowly padded closer to the tom, inhaling his scent deeply. it held the tinge of pine that all shadowclan cats had, but there was something else she couldn't quite place. it was sweet and fresh, but likely came from something only found within the bounds of a forest clan cat. if there was one thing she would call it, she would say it could become an addicting scent and it made her all the more wary of her body's instincts towards this tom.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 - baby blue & The Neko Pirate

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:59 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

As he saw her eyes widen he just let out a weak smile. "Yeah.." He responded as she said she could see the resemblance. "I don't get that much special treatment though. She treated me the same as any normal apprentice when she mentored me." If it was that easy to get special treatment from his mother, it would have been easier to get out of going to gatherings, after all. But she didn't seem to mind letting him patrol alone, even after what happened to her other son, Scorchfang's brother. But he wasn't sure why it was that it didn't bother her, him being out alone. Maybe she trusted he'd be able to handle any dangers.

The tom grinned slightly at her teasing. ""I just like to make sure the borders are safe. And I needed to take a walk alone today to clear my head.." He cut off his words, obviously not wanting to say the reason behind needing to clear his head. He could see her glancing down at her feet and wondered if she was considering running. "You don't have to worry so much, I'm not going to do anything to you. I won't tell anyone I saw you here either." He didn't know why he wanted to cover for her like that, his clan did come first. But she must have really needed the herbs if she came here.

His eyes looked into hers as she moved closer and sniffed him. When she was that close, he actually inhaled a bit of her scent as well. And it was strangely pleasant, a concerning thought to have. But still he stared at her without attempting to move away.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 10.

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:36 am

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔
♢ medicine cat ♢ twenty-eight moons ♢ location: riverclan/shadowclan border ♢ tags: scorchfang ♢

"i suppose that was necessary. wouldn't want the other apprentices giving you grief," she said lightly. part of her envied him. his mother cared enough about him to be his mentor[/], yet she wished that she had received the same treatment when she was a kit. she quickly pushed the thoughts from her mind. she didn't see reason to sour the conversation and it was something she enjoyed touching on, especially with strange cats.

"it seems we have similar reasoning, although i truly did need to gather some herbs today," she said in response to his reasoning for a solo patrol. she had noticed the abrupt cut off to his words, feeling that he had more to say, but it wasn't her place to push, however, his next words had her hackles raising slightly. "i think it's more that i don't tell anyone i saw [i]you
. after all, these herbs are still in riverclan territory." she made sure to emphasize her point. while yes, skirmishes and disagreements over the clearing were true to the clans history, it had been part of her own clans for longer than she had been alive. she didn't think he meant any harm in the comment, but she couldn't help her response. these herbs were necessary for the kits back at camp should something happen.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:57 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

He just nodded in response to her words, not having anything to add to that so he said nothing. He did appreciate his mother teaching him, but was also glad she had treated him the same as everyone else. He could only imagine others being angry if he got treated special all the time. But no one seemed to mind him paroling alone. And he wasn't really sure anyone would want to join him. Which didn't really bother him much.

He couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind. But asking about it seemed too personal. He supposed maybe that was why she came alone, though. It seemed he had made her angry as he could see her hackles raise. "Well you're the one acting like I'm going to take them from you. And there's really nothing to tell since I haven't done anything wrong." He was still on his own side of the border, after all. "But I'm sorry if my words offended you somehow. I didn't come here to steal your herbs." He shrugged before looking away from her, not sure why he felt the need to apologize to her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 11.

Postby baby blue » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:02 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔

her hackles lowered, though she still eyed his a little suspiciously. after a few tense moments, she relaxed. she supposed he wouldn't have wasted time speaking with her if his true intent was to steal the herbs from her, but then again, it was only the second time she had spoken with him. perhaps he had an ulterior motive, though she couldn't be for sure.

she eyed him again, unsure of her next words. she felt she still had a million questions for the tom, though couldn't figure out how to verbalize them. what would he think of her if she mentioned this tether she felt towards him? would that make her crazy? she supposed it would to others, but she surmised her likely felt the same.

"why do i feel strangely connected to you?" she finally blurted. her curiosity overcame the normally quiet she-cat. "and do you feel it too?" she stared at him steadily, fully aware he could find her crazy and take off running. part of her hoped he would so that she could stop thinking about a tom from another clan, but the curious part of he wanted an answer, and she hoped she was about to get one.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 am

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

He glanced back at her for a moment to see her eyeing him suspiciously. Her mistrust of him was understandable, he was a fighter and she wasn't. But he wanted her to know she had no reason to worry about him. There weren't really a lot of ways he could prove that to her though, and so he just stayed where he was, looking over into her eyes as she eyed him. It was hard to tell what she was thinking.

With a small, brief smile at her, he felt he couldn't look away from her gaze. Or he just didn't want to. There was nothing wrong with just looking at her, but still.. It felt dangerous to him. He knew he should probably leave now and just forget about her. But it didn't feel like it would be as easy as it sounded.

Her question caught him a little off guard, not expecting her to just come out and ask that. "I don't know." He answered her, shaking his head. He found himself looking down at his paws as his claws flexed, digging into the dirt sitting beneath them. "I do," he answered truthfully. He wasn't sure what the point in her asking was, but he had to admit he had been wondering the same things. Still, it wasn't like there was anything they could do about it even if they did feel a connection.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tinycreek 12.

Postby baby blue » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:38 am

─── [♢] ─── 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔

she hummed lightly at his response. she wasn't quite sure what else to say and even if she did, she wasn't sure she should say it. her tail twitched again in irritation, though at herself, not him. she sucked in a deep breath and blew it out slowly, trying to figure out the next course of the conversation. she didn't want to come off as getting to know him, fearing it might lead him to think she wanted to know more than she should as a medicine cat, especially one from another clan.

tinycreek pushed herself to her paws and studied him for a moment longer. "i best be going before someone from my clan comes looking for me," she murmured quietly. she wanted to tell him that she wanted to see him again. tinycreek gathered her coltsfoot in her maw, dipping her head towards the tom. as she turned, she felt her tail brush lightly against him and paused for a minute before pushing through her feelings. she walked out of the clearing, knowing deep in her heart that this wouldn't be the last time she saw this tom, and she couldn't seem to care about the warrior code in that moment.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:08 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠

He could only stare over at her in silence as he seemed unsure what else to say, and she wasn't saying anything in response either. This went on for a while as he waited to see if she'd say anything, but maybe she was just as lost for what to say as he was. He could believe it if that was the case. As he watched her push herself to her paws, he nodded his head at her words. "Yeah I suppose you should." He said nothing more as it seemed like he shouldn't ask about seeing her again.

Watching her turn away from him, he watched as he tail brushed against him. And the way she paused when she felt it happen. Scorchfang backed away slightly at that and stared after her as she walked out of the clearing. He shook his head a bit once she was out of his sight and turned to walk back to camp in silence. Seeing her again could only be a bad idea, but he was sure it was going to happen whether he liked it or not. Back at camp, he could feel a few eyes on him. He could only hope no one smelled RiverClan scent anywhere on his fur. But he had been on the RiverClan border, so maybe it wouldn't seem that weird.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes