╭♕ crown of wild roses|| 1x1 ♛╯

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

╭♕ crown of wild roses|| 1x1 ♛╯

Postby alphanea » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:45 am

xxxxxxxxxx..─────────────────────────xxxxxxxxx.x.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone x one roleplay for webhead. and myself | no posting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.

xx.
xxxx.a kingdom far away in
the era of kings, knights and

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprincesses.

.xx ──
xx xx ── xx.

there were two women
a young knight
and a princess whose

destinies intertwined.

....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭♕ the knight || ascelina ravenot ♛╯

Postby alphanea » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:46 am

x.▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
╔════════════╗

ame
    ascelina eleanor ravenot
ender
    female. (she/her)
ge
    twenty-three.
ole
    knight.
rientation
    demi/pan.
──────────────
ppearance

the knight's physique is of the broad an
    d muscular kind, covered with scar tiss
    ue, mostly due to her training and fight
    ing. she stands at an intimidating heigh
    t of 1.90 m (6'3"). her eyes are a dull gr
    een and her skin is a light bronze.
ttire

the knight is often seen in plate and ch
    ainmail armor, her black hair kept neat
    ly, either held back tightly in a ponytail
    or braids. underneath her clothing is p
    lain, sometimes bearing the insignia of
    the kingdom.

╚════════════╝
x
x

xxx
╔══════════════════════╗

xxx
empathy ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
confidence ◆ ◆ ◆ ◇ ◇
intellect ◆ ◆ ◆ ◇ ◇
patience ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
xxxx
dedication ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
humour ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
charisma ◆ ◆ ◇ ◇ ◇
perception ◆ ◆ ◇ ◇ ◇

╚══════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx

xx
xxxxPersonality
Lady Ascelina is a knight sworn to protect the king's family from all perils, even if it requires her to lay down her life. Ever so passionate about her tasks, the knight possesses a kind and gentle soul beneath her armoured shell, she's compassionate towards those that she protects and enjoys the company of animals very much due to her childhood surrounded with animals. Her current steed is a black mare called Nymph and she takes care of a hawk that's trained to intercept carrier pigeons that their enemies use.

xxxxHistory
Born to the union of a simple farmer and a retired knight errant, Ascelina spent her youthful days at her family's farm, helping out with the chores whenever she could, as she grew older, her desire to follow in her father's footsteps became most evident. Ascelina received her first training from her father, who later returned to his knightly duties in the service of the king, on the king's orders, just around Ascelina's teenage years, as she was sent to her uncle to continue her training as a squire. Tragedy struck when Ascelina's father fell defending the king's family, which drove Ascelina to continue with her training with passion, even more set to follow her father's example.

After many years, Ascelina climbed ranks with dedication, becoming the personal guard for the king's family and later on, his heir's head bodyguard.
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭♕ anastasia hastings || the princess ♛╯

Postby webhead. » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:35 am

anastasia diana hastings xxxxxx
cisgender female she/her/hers
twenty two years old
princess of caeles
her gown x x

─────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────

dedication ..◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ xxx empathy xxxx◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
                  humor xxx.x ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ xxx confidencexx. ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
                  charisma xx.◇ ◇ ◇ ◇xxxxintellect xxxx◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
                  perception x◇ ◇ ◇ ◇xxxxpatience xxxx◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

born on the twenty first night of september as the second child and first princess to the hasting's dynasty of caeles, anastasia diana hastings came to be known as the family's crown jewel. ana excelled in her studies, venturing far past literature and holy texts to teach herself arithmetic and alchemical theories.
                  in times of peace, ana could be found in the castle's library or in a lounge with her ladies gossiping about the court. since the death of her elder brother and crowned prince, john philip hastings, the king and queen could no longer afford anastasia her romantic freedom. for years her ignored and gently turned away marriage proposals had been an endearing trait, overnight it had become a glaring weakness in the hasting's reign. with no male heir, the future of her family and kingdom were flung into uncertainty as neighboring kingdoms and local lords clamored for her hand so that their sons may claim a wife and a prosperous kingdom.
webhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭♕ anastasia ♛╯

Postby webhead. » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:42 pm

It was Tuesday, which Anastasia found quite odd. The way Tuesday normally progressed was as such; Phillipa would gently draw the champaign colored curtains at dawn to reveal three quarters of the windows a view of the sun peeking over twin peaks. This would allow the plush chamber to fill with the warming sun, gradually increasing it's brightness until the gentle awakening of the princess was all but impossible as the chambermaid went about preparing the supplies for her mistress' grooming. Once gently awoken, Anastasia would wrap her mother's old dressing gown tight to her chest and sit at her mahogany vanity while the elder woman brushed the tangles from her hair.

Silently the pair would work, Phillipa ridding the princess of tangles, replacing them with pearl pins while Anastasia gently applied makeup. Occasionally they would take short breaks to sip from a teacup placed gently aside from an attendant. As the sun continued to rise, her room would fill with three more young ladies - one a distant cousin, and two the daughters of local nobility that resided in the capitol in the winter. Her ladies would chatter about new novels, or about how they so disdained the daughters of rich merchants and their habits of forgetting their stations. Apparently the merchant girls believed themselves to be cut from the same cloth simply because their fathers could afford said cloth. Anastasia typically dismissed this kind of gossip as young women struggling to claw out reputations for themselves in court. Most of it was schoolyard garbage, but she still found it entertaining to listen to as part of her morning ritual.

Upon finishing her hair and makeup, Phillipa and her ladies would stand and focus on fitting their princess into her undergarments, and then her gown for the day. Once the final part of her skirt was laid into place, Phillipa and her ladies would swoon and croon compliments on her dress.

"I've never seen lace so fine!" Anastasia's cousin, Isabella, exclaimed while the other two clamored to agree on the quality of the lace, down to the pattern and stitch count.

"It is quite lovely, isn't it? I'll be sure to pass my thanks on to the sender." This remark earned the princess amused titters, as the sender was all but assured to be a suitor eager to claim a princess for his wife. Anastasia supposed she differed from her peers in this one aspect. Isabella would lament to Josephine, whom had been engaged to a baron since she was six, about how lucky she was to know her husband, and for him to be a friend no less. Beatrice would caution from the adjacent couch that knowing their fiance wasn't always the best case scenario - after all she knew her fiance and still expected a miserable marriage, as most women with titles, lineage, and land could expect.

Anastasia had received love letters from the young men at court, or inquiries to court from foreign nobility that swore they had caught her eye across the room. It wasn't that she spurned marriage, the princess simply did not have the desire to marry. After the first handful of unsuccessful courting attempts, and Anastasia pleading to be excluded from marriage talks, the king and queen finally agreed that it was not necessary for Anastasia to pursue marriage. It would not be her children to inherit the throne anyway, the throne would go to her older brother, John Philip, and he had just married a princess from the Isles.

As the princess and her entourage settled into the couches to begin their conversation in earnest, the guard at the door swung the heavy oak to reveal a messenger. "What is the meaning of this?" Phillipa asked, indignant to have a man intrude upon a space so sacred as the princess' chambers. The elder woman crossed the room to intercept him at the door, and that was when Anastasia noted the shake to the man's hand as he offered the sealed note to her. Phillipa must have noted it too as she hastily removed the seal and began reading the letter, only to clutch her chest and gasp in disbelief a moment later.

Anastasia stood and hurried to her chambermaid, eager to hear the news that caused such a reaction as a pit formed in her stomach. "What's happened?" She asked desperately, reaching to wrestle the letter from the other woman.

"Ana, you must be calm," she warned, even as she struggled to be calm herself. The grip Phillipa had on her elbows was rough, and Anastasia knew that whatever the letter held would surely mean the end of her own life. Still, there were people watching, and she would stand bravely and bare this burden with the grace a princess should. She tersely nodded her head once in ascent, giving permission to devastate her entirely.

"John Phillip was killed in the fighting." Anastasia felt her knees go weak, and now it was her turn to tighten her grip on Phillipa. Her eyes searched the chambermaid's, begging to find the hint of a lie, some indication that this was a cruel prank and that her brother would be coming home only two months from now, as planned.

"Where is he?" Was all she could muster, in a small voice. She was the one to kiss him on the cheek and bid him safe journey when he had left, his new wife not yet fully moved in to their castle. She had to be the one to kiss him on the cheek and welcome him home, to finish the custom.

"The prince is in the chapel, Princess," the messenger answered quietly, careful not to disturb the grief as it set in around her.

She nodded and excused herself from her own chambers, gliding past the guards and messenger at her door, offering nothing but a quick apology to her ladies as she retired to the chapel, odd for a Tuesday as the chapel was reserved for auspicious occasions. Like a funeral, she thought as the grim guards opened the chapel doors for her. Laying beneath the stained glass at the end of the long hall lay the unmistakable form of her big brother.

The hall was too long, her brother too far. She wasn't sure when she started running, but it occurred to her halfway down the isle that she was sprinting in slippers that were never meant to leave her chamber. Her hips slammed into the marble dais that held her brother as he lay in gentle repose, bathed in the warm light of the stained glass. Anastasia's hands shook as they hovered over him, scared at first that touching him would cause him to crumble. Then she cupped his face, gentle as she kissed his cheek to welcome him home for the final time.

// oops it's long feel free to jump in wherever?? i just kinda assumed that the king, queen & ascelina could be there already or come in after her
webhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭♞ ascelina ♞╯

Postby alphanea » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:40 am

xxxx 𝖆𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖙

xxxx The morning routine of a rather recently dubbed knight was a rather monotonous one. Roused by the first lights of day, the young knight would then remember that she no longer had to go through the struggle of putting on her armor piece by piece: with her new station, she was given a squire, a young lad from minor nobility, not yet to reach his fifteenth year with a curious, spirited demeanour, with reddish blonde hair and pitiful attempts of growing facial hair that remained a very slight and unnoticeable fuzz under his nose. Lennard was a rather helpful luxury, one that Ascelina would find herself warming up to quite fast as his deft fingers fastened the many straps that held together her platemail armor, making quick work of it – it would have taken Ascelina an hour if she had been left to her own devices, but there she was, looking like the shining knight she was within twenty minutes, with time to spare to tend to her dark hair, that was kept in a messy braid as she had slumbered to ensure she would not have to deal with tangles. Forced into a rather tight knot at the back of her skull, the knight was ready to face the day – as much as she felt like lion in a cage, paraded around for the amusement of the elite while she belonged out in the wilds, hunting, fighting with claw and fang. What blasphemous thoughts to have such early in the day! The knight would often reprimand herself with a grimace whenever her hands yearned for a sword and her heart for just battle, the orders for her current station had come from His Majesty himself and as much as she wished to be on the front lines, as her father has done so before her, she would remain where the crown willed her to be.

xxxxUpon stepping out of the barracks, Ascelina would discover that the day required much more of her than the usual silent pacing of the palace grounds. On her way to the morning mass, would the knight find herself summoned – to the chapel of all places. Something wasn’t right, she could feel it like a snake slithering down her spine. The awful news arrived before the prince did – or rather his body. War was an awful thing, so blessed was the kingdom that they had managed to avoid direct assault from their warring neighbours for so long. But today of all days changed that. Now stoic at the side of the monarchs, Ascelina settled her gaze on the ground along with the rest of the royal guards: there were five of them in total, in matching armors decorated with the blazons of the royal family, standing guard to the remainders of the royal family. Ascelina had learnt each of their names and their backstories, each of them her seniors by quite a bit, making the hulking woman stick out like a sore thumb among grizzled, war veteran men.

xxxx As if the solemn day could get any worse, it was when the princess threw herself towards her brother’s lifeless form, Ascelina could feel something prickle her heart as if a blade was tearing it apart, many awful thoughts flooding her mind: if only she had been sent out into the thick of the battle, if she had been given the duty of guarding the prince rather than the palace and the princess, perhaps things would have been different? It was wistful thinking and self-sacrificial thoughts only, but perhaps a single soldier could have made a difference as fairy-taleish as it sounded. Her dull green eyes were staring into the back of the mourning princess all the while she struggled with her own thoughts, she realized a bit too late, before turning them back down onto the stone grey tiles underfoot.

[[wasn't sure if you'd want me to rp as the king or queen or both so i've left my post as a bit short, introductory one for my character, hope it's alright]]
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me