1x1 | Consulting_Angel & tanthamore

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 | Consulting_Angel & tanthamore

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:31 am

Cassian Bellamy
    "I'll have you know I'm genuinely
    self-centered and deeply shallow!"

"There we go." Cassian nodded in approval as Naveen seemed to calm down and make a decision. He followed, down the metal stairs and back to the factory floor. Levitating was probably faster, but figured it was better if they stuck together, just in case. Who knew what else Marty had up his sleeve? He was a little surprised, though relieved, that they found Marty on one of the factory lines, waiting for them. At least they didn't have to chase the kid too far, though he did wonder what was in store.

He raised an eyebrow as Mardochaos spoke about what he'd been working on - why the factory was working again. Cassian nodded slightly in agreement with the teen's anger towards the programme, though remained silent while the young villain spoke. His eyes widened as he saw the USB and Marty explained what was on it - sort of. And then it came down to him. Cassian.
    He hesitated. Realistically, he knew that the USB may well be a trap. But did he want to take that risk? Information on the Programme... would it allow him to also disappear? To escape and use it against the Heroes? It could backfire on him massively, but the potential reward could be great. He could expose the Programme to everyone, make them see the truth. Would he be hailed as a hero? A hero of villains? He could live with that.

Out of the corner of his eye, Cassian could tell Naveen was silently urging him to blast the kid so they could get out of there. Time was running out, the pressure building. He had to make a decision. Now. He grabbed the USB, the temptation too great to not to. He knew, automatically, though, that he'd made the 'wrong' decision. But he needed to know. Maybe it was worse that he wasn't feeling remorse. He glanced between Mardochaos and Naveen, for a few moments, then fired a blast at the teen's feet, before bolting off towards the exit.

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me