1x1 Spiritstar3 and ThundersFriends

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and ThundersFriends

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri May 26, 2023 5:36 pm

Sure
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:26 am

Kay kay

I might actually remove my other two characters and just keep witch girl and kitty boy...
Yeah, I think I'll do that. I'll edit the forms out later. I'm just going to post now]

Amelie Lee- f- 30 y- something powered/magic x witch- earth magic- Pan; maybe Dart- florist and herbalist- Zeke (earth powers and weak swiftness) x Fauna (animal shift and light) : (Amelie) and Aram (light), Blaire (cat shift; 26), Carr (cat shift; 22), Delia (swift; 18), Ezekial (dog shift; 14)- Milky- Kairo is her boy- Tags: Kairo/open

The very pretty, average height and slender woman hummed a bit. She patted at her creamy peachy skin with a wet towel. She had just been in her garden, planting some new plants. Now, the sun was high in the sky, and she sighed. Shaking her head, she patted her skin to cool off with the wet towel. She stood up and brushed dirt off her flower patterned dress. She was also wearing her nice, fashion type boots. The silly and fun loving but wild and loud one looked around. She headed back inside, to clean up and get ready. Her house was just a house, her florist and herbalist shop being elsewhere. The full lipped, long lashed one smiled. She brushed back wavy, mid back reaching golden brown hair.

Turguoise eyes looked around as she went in search of her golden eyed white cat. She nearly startled when Milky me owed and jumped up beside her. He'd jumped onto the couch as she passed it. She sighed and picked him up, grabbing her stuff and heading out. She walked to the shop, and smiled as she held the cat. He was purring, and she laughed a bit. She looked for cats as she walked along. They could also go to a local shelter or rescue to look at cats. Shaking her head, she decided she'd go herself if needed. It was meant to be a surprise, so Kairo couldn't know. She hummed as she walked in, finding him already there. She smiled as she said "Good day, my little helper."

Kairo Song- m- 26 y- Cat person- homosexual- Malkum (Egyptian Mau) x Georgia (calico) : Helena (30), Iris (29), Jesse (27), (Kairo) and Kelly, Liam (20)- Milky treats him like another owner but wants a kitty named Silk or Silky- Helper to Amelie- Tags: Amelie/open

The tan haired one combed at neck length hair, and sighed a bit. Medium lashed green cat eyes glanced around a moment. He then got ready to head out. He hummed as he finished his food and brushed his teeth, then grabbed what he needed and headed out. He was wearing a blue and purple tye dye shirt. He hummed as he smoothed it down a bit. He then headed down the street and for the shop. Golden-tan ears and a tabby tail moved a bit as he walked. The nice nailed and lipped one smiled a bit. The tan skinned one then shook his head, and continued along. The sweet and sensible but stubborn and hard headed one got to the shop, finally. He noted Amelie and Milky weren't there yet.

He nodded to himself, and began to look around the shop. He went to check stuff, and make sure their stock was still good. He noticed they needed more roses and carnations, as well as asters and some more sunflowers. He nodded to himself as he wrote it down. He then went to check the herbs and stuff in the back. There were herbal blends and such up front. The stock of herbs used for it was in the back, though. He checked it and made note of some things they'd need more of. He then headed back to the front, writing those down too. He then looked up as Amelie came in. He dipped his head a moment, then raised it back up. "It's definitely a good day," he said, then smiled as Milky meowed at him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun May 28, 2023 1:10 pm

Dart: 30 (poison/acid)

(wont be putting as much effort in this coding cuz again. mobile sucks. lol but you know as long as you get the gist of it right?)

Dart was walking down town with his hood up, his headphones on, playing some classic panic at the disco, imagine dragons, the score, one republic, and the score in one playlist he made for his day walks. he passed by a flower shop. or something like that. he wasn't the smartest kid on the block. everything stayed simple. he thought if he got his mom some flowers, that it make her happy. so in he rolled the shop. his first thought wasn't to socialize, but to look around. he didn't dislike flowers or anything. he was just picky about them. some flowers he just didn't like how they smelled. or looked. or how messy they could be. "you got anything cheap here?" he asked looking around. he only had about 10$ in his wallet right now. and he didn't get payed again till next Friday. you would think a lazy dark sole like his would still be living with his parents. but he actually had his own apartment with his best mate. he spent most of his money on games and food. and random useless stuff like bendy and the ink machine plushies. nothing actually useful. yes a wreck. but he's hot so it checks out for him.

(I've decided he's Australian.)
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2023 1:31 pm

[lol, it's fine
Removed two characters, so it's just Amelie and Kairo now]

Amelie Lee- f- 30 y- something powered/magic x witch- earth magic- Pan; maybe Dart- florist and herbalist- Zeke (earth powers and weak swiftness) x Fauna (animal shift and light) : (Amelie) and Aram (light), Blaire (cat shift; 26), Carr (cat shift; 22), Delia (swift; 18), Ezekial (dog shift; 14)- Milky- Kairo is her boy- Tags: Kairo/Dart

The golden brown haired and turquoise eyed one smiled as she nodded to the younger, cat eared and tailed one a moment. She then glanced out the front windows, seeing people as they passed by the shop and she sighed a bit... She shook her head, turning her attention back to her helper and smiling as she watched him move around the shop. He was such a good worker, and she smiled as she said "Thank you for always doing such good work," as she watched him. She hummed a bit as she looked towards the back of the shop, then back to the front and saw someone had come in. She tilted her head as she looked the guy over, noting he was pretty good looking and quickly scolding herself. When asked if they had anything cheap here, she said "We have ones on sale, but they're...the smaller ones. I don't know if that's what you're looking for; we also have dark colored ones, and yes, they're meant to be black...People just don't seem to like them, wanting all the brighter and pretty colored ones." She shook her head at the thought and sighed a bit, then watched for his reaction and listened to see if he'd say anything more to her.

Kairo Song- m- 26 y- Cat person- homosexual- Malkum (Egyptian Mau) x Georgia (calico) : Helena (30), Iris (29), Jesse (27), (Kairo) and Kelly, Liam (20)- Milky treats him like another owner but wants a kitty named Silk or Silky- Helper to Amelie- Tags: Amelie/Dart

The tan haired one green eyed one twitched golden-tan ears and flicked the tabby marked golden tail as he smiled back at her. His cat like eyes (the pupils) glanced around a moment, then he shook his head a couple times, and looked to her again. He watched as she looked out the windows, and he began to move about the shop, still doing his job. He blushed a bit under the praise, always blushing when praised no matter who it was, and dipped his head to her. His tail 'wagged' quickly with happiness at being praised, and he giggled a bit then shook his head twice more. He continued to move around the shop after that, and pointed to the notes he'd made on the sticky notes pad. He said "There's some stuff we need more of..." and shook his head again then continued to check the flowers. However, he saw the rest of the flowers were good, he was just double checking to make sure he hadn't missed anything. He too looked over, as a guy walked in and started questioning them, though it was only one question. He saw the guy was attractive and quickly looked away, nodding along to what Amelie said about the very small flowers as well as the dark ones.

(Lol, kay. Amelie is probably like Irish and French and who knows what else.
Kairo is Egyptian and...German or Russian, maybe Norwegian)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:58 pm

Dart: 30 (poison/acid)

he shook his head at the black flowers offer "not for me..." he said then looking around for himself once again "they are for my mum... she likes the color purple." he mentioned "i would get something more pricy and whatever, just- i only got 10$ on me right now..." he said pulling out a 10. "and i still want something left over for her chocolates and whatever... its her birthday" he said trying to give more context of why he was doing all this. the birthday part was an excuse. he just had a fight with her recently and wanted to make it right with a gift of her favorite colors and treat.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:07 pm

Amelie Lee- f- 30 y- something powered/magic x witch- earth magic- Pan; maybe Dart- florist and herbalist- Zeke (earth powers and weak swiftness) x Fauna (animal shift and light) : (Amelie) and Aram (light), Blaire (cat shift; 26), Carr (cat shift; 22), Delia (swift; 18), Ezekial (dog shift; 14)- Milky- Kairo is her boy- Tags: Kairo/Dart

The golden brown haired and turquoise eyed one nodded to the male. "That's fine," she said, when he said it wasn't for him. She wondered if that meant he himself liked dark colored flowers. Shaking her head, she hummed a bit. "That's also fine," she said, picking up a plastic square holder of four things with small purple flowers. "You can get these for six or seven dollars," she said. There were four things, with a bunch of small purple flowers in each. "If you don't mind how small they are," she said. She also didn't know what kind of chocolate he'd get, so she hoped it would only cost him three or four dollars. The price for these flowers was six to seven dollars. She wasn't going to go any lower than that, unless he asked for only one or two instead of all four.

Kairo Song- m- 26 y- Cat person- homosexual- Malkum (Egyptian Mau) x Georgia (calico) : Helena (30), Iris (29), Jesse (27), (Kairo) and Kelly, Liam (20)- Milky treats him like another owner but wants a kitty named Silk or Silky- Helper to Amelie- Tags: Amelie/Dart

The tan haired one green eyed one twitched golden-tan ears. The tabby marked golden tail flicked as he watched the two of them. He hummed a bit as he watched her pick up a four-square dark plastic holder thing. Inside were the flowers, in another holder each. They were in the white holders within the bigger dark one. He didn't really know what these were. He just called the white ones containers or holders, and the dark ones holders. The white ones were probably considered mini planters, he didn't know.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:26 am

(Ik we just got this one started but I don’t think I got time to respond so much in this one. I’m really sorry. Stuff just been crazy. The day we moved in, was the same night our entire level flooded. Yeah… and I’m just stuck on the neighbors couch for now. We have been doing nothing but cleaning and working all month long. And we aren’t even half way done. It’s been really stressful… I will try to respond at least once a month. Again. Sorry I can’t keep this one active as long. I just got a lot of things going on rn that I need to make time for. If we figure out the flood and fix it up soon, I’d be happy to get more active on this one. If you don’t mind waiting)
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:37 pm

[its fine. I'm sorry you got flooded. Of course I can wait, since you're not telling me to shut this down, or...you're not just straight up vanishing without a word...Since you're telling me you might come back, and such, I can wait for you, just post here again if you fix stuff up]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me