MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:27 pm

Suga
"Alright, I'll see you soon then." He responded before hanging up as well. Suga slowly looked around as he walked along the sidewalk, watching the people as they went on with their lives. He then slightly looked up at the sky in thought. He was curious about what was going on through Daichi's mind during their call, but he was raised not to be nosy.

Eventually, he made it to the restaurant and went inside. He told the waitress that he was waiting for someone and decided to order a simple appetizer for them to start with as he took a seat at a table. His mind then got lost in thought as he waited silently, looking out the window.

Zarak
He smiled as he watched him move swiftly out of the bed before opening the door for them. He fell into step as he thought about what he was going to say,"Do you remember a while back when I said that I may need your help with something? Well, if you believe that you are ready, I could use your help." He said, walking down the hall.

He placed one hand into the palm of his other behind his back,"Some documents of mine were taken by another and he's been reluctant to give them back." He explained.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:22 am

Daichi

Daichi had made it to the restaurant, and it took everything in him to push the thoughts of Rin out of his mind, he was going to attempt to have a, an atleast decent time. He had trained his new prodigy well enough thus far, but they had gone through very little bonding. With Suga being his unofficial heir it was something he wanted to build. He wanted to pass on his ideology. And while it is harder to do such a thing on a student who had already graduated, he knew it would never be the same.

It seems as though Suga had gotten a seat by the window. He could just see those blue eyes in the reflection of the glass. Peering outside without a care in the world, "it has been a while, I wanted to get out some," he stated in simple greeting.

Rin

Rin nodded, he remembered each interaction he had with the man. Considering they had only spoken with eachother roughly about 3 times beforehand. "Yes I remember, but I definitely believe I am ready." He agreed.

"Documents? Who took them, are they something important?" Rin asked. Most people had several copies of one document. Were they something detrimental? He had to do similar training tasks with Daichi but he was mostly taught about rescuing people or fighting villains. Not espionage.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon May 15, 2023 10:44 pm

(I'm back!!! I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long to reply!)

Suga
He wasn't sure how long he was waiting for or how long he was lost in thought, but once he heard Daichi's greeting, Suga peeled his jade green eyes away from the glass and looked at his mentor,"Yes, I guess it has been a bit of time." He said in greeting back,"I ordered an appetizer for us while I waited for you. I hope you don't mind." He said, gesturing for him to make himself comfortable in the other seat.

Zarak
"Good. That's what I like to hear." He said with a smile,"They are quite important, and are still in the early stages of its research. I don't like making many copies of my work. Too many physical copies gets confusing and you never know when your computer gets hacked, so I don't save my work digitally." He explained, as though knowing his questioning thoughts,"I've tried to explain multiple times that he shouldn't use it until I can perfect it every time I've called or tried to get it back, but he's a stubborn man and is forcing my hand."

Zarak gave him another smile,"The documents are nothing dangerous, I assure you. In fact, they're actually to help a patient here, which is why it's very important that I get them back." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:16 am

bumpy

Last bumped by ~NatureSword~ on Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:16 am.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me