It Won’t Work 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

It Won’t Work 1x1

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:52 pm

This is a 1x1 between rosemarrie and myself. Please don’t post without permission.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Margo

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:52 pm

.Viscera. wrote:

#BF4080

Name:: Margo
Nickname:: N/A
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Species:: Feline
Breed:: Turkish Angora
Group & Rank:: N/A & Rogue
History:: Margo was adopted by a higher end two-leg family, but as she grew up, the cat desired to be outside and not cooped up inside. So she started to act out. Eventually they had had enough and kicked her out. Ever since then she has lived as a rogue.
Personality:: Doesn’t like to associate herself with other cats unless she has to, has a tendency to think she’s better than others. Comes off sassy and mean, but is actually very kind once you get to know her.
Family:: Unknown
Relationship:: None
Other:: N/A
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Won’t Work 1x1

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:24 pm

Margo
    |Female|Loner|37 moons|Location: Woods|Tags;; -|
    The snow was a rather perfect camouflage for the white she-cat, but those two legs always managed to spot her even though they were rather stupid. She had chased a small brown mouse into a large two leg garden only pausing as she heard the opening to the den open. Without hesitating, she darted away towards the fence that circled the backyard as the two leg followed. She leapt onto the top of the fence, turning to hiss before she dodged an object that had been thrown at her.

Once she had landed safely on the other side, she made her way towards the woods. She flattened her ears to her head as she wandered through the snow, her stomach rumbling loud enough that she felt it would scare away any surrounding prey.

She paused as she reached the border that she had been chased away from many times. She had even been in a scuffle with a few of the cats, but they had prey. It’s not like she had anyone else that helped her catch food. She scoffed quietly and crossed the border before pausing to raise her nose to the air, taking in the scents around her for any prey in the area.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Margo
    |Female|Loner|37 moons|Location: Woods|Tags;; Shadestar|
    Margo walked slowly through the snow, her movements quiet enough that the small amount of wind carried it away. If it weren’t for her pink ears or the yellow in her eyes, you’d barely know she was there. Lurking. She had tracked the scent of a couple different prey through the territory before pausing as she heard something approaching. And, fast.

She dropped quickly into the snow, disappearing as she listened to the movements. By the scent she caught on the wind, it was a rabbit and clan cat no doubt. She remained still, waiting for the sound of it to disappear into the distance. Only it didn’t really. She stood back up again, her ears perked as she heard the cat struggling. Silently, the she-cat stuck to the cover of the trees as she tried to get a better look at the cat. It was a tom, black as night. She didn’t prefer to talk to other cats, but she felt bad watching this. She feared that eventually he would tire, which would ultimately cause his untimely death. But, if she helped him, would she then get her pelt raked off?

With a quiet sigh, she jumped over the snow to land in front of the tom’s paws. She wasn’t quite sure how to help him, his frame was certainly larger than her small one. She reached down and clamped her jaw around the scruff of his neck, figuring that if she could get him pulled up far enough, his hind legs could catch onto the earth. Once she had his scruff in her mouth, she dug her paws into the solid earth beneath her where the snow had fallen away and tried backing away to lift him enough to help.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:33 am

Margo
    Margo took a step back once the tom gained his footing on the earth once more, placing more space between them in case he decided he was grateful for the save. She watched him closely, taking in his movements, her own tail swishing anxiously behind her. As soon as he had opened his mouth, she was already thinking of way to be sassy in return, but he was... kind? It threw her off for a moment, making it a few heartbeats before she could respond. “Oh. I’m Margo. It’s nothing really, I just didn’t want to see how that was going to end.” she replied as her gaze traveled to the ledge before back to him, her tone polite but cautious.

She took in the information that he had given her. He was a clan cat, she knew that from his scent. However, she didn’t expect to be speaking with the leader of the clan cats. This information also threw her off, only making her a slightly bit more nervous as she watched the tom. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be where she was now, and she was quite far in too. If it were just a Warrior, she wouldn’t have worried about it, she’d dealt with them a few times. But, the leader?
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Margo
    Margo eyed the tom, trying to gather his personality from the way he spoke and the way he held himself. Her gaze ran over his thick pelt before hitting the ground and bouncing back to meet his own. She sat down for a moment as he spoke, flicking her tail tip in amusement at his words before it rounded to rest on top of her paws. She watched with slight confusion since it looked like he wanted to speak before he actually opened his mouth, and then once he did, she was filled with uncertainty.

She flicked her ears a bit nervously and looked down at her paws for a moment. This was the same clan that had chased her from the premises multiple times, how would those same cats feel about her suddenly being near their dens? “Well, I have a good den not far from here...” she replied as she looked back up at him. For whatever reason it was, she wanted to follow him. Maybe it was his charm? But, she was typically alone, she didn’t belong in a clan. They wouldn’t even want her there. “I don’t want to impose.. or make the other cats feel uncomfortable.” she rambled, searching Shadestar’s face as she was speaking. She didn’t want to offend him, she was grateful for his offer and his kindness, but she preferred to operate alone. She was never one to get along well with other cats, her personality clashed with most she-cats.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:04 am

Margo
    Margo nodded in response to Shadestar’s words but didn’t reply, only smiled a little. The offer was kind, she had never come across a clan cat that would willingly offer her a place to stay. “Thank you,” she mewed softly in reply before she watched him walk off into the trees. After he had gone from her eyeline, she turned and started to head home. It wasn’t long before her walking turned into running, her tail held still as she went. She slowed down as soon as she crossed the border, throwing back one last glance over her shoulder.

Almost as if trying to snap her from her thoughts, her stomach rumbled again, loud enough to wake the dead. She stifled a sigh and lifted her nose to the air, opening her mouth a bit to try and draw in any scents of prey. She caught scent of a mouse and followed the trail intently, her eyes scanning for the marks of the rodent’s tunnel through the snow.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:29 pm

Margo
    Although the rumbling of Margo’s stomach filled her ears, she could rid her mind of lingering thoughts about Shadestar? And, why was that? He was just another clan cat, right? He was just kinder. But, he was still a clan cat, the same clan that she had run ins with before. She flicked her tail, semi frustrated that all she was thinking about was the tom. She had always been alone, a loner. She liked it that way. So why all of a sudden was she feeling... lonely?

With a twitch of her ear, she shoved the thoughts from her mind temporarily. If she didn’t find food soon, she would take up too much of her energy trying to conserve body heat. That would be disastrous when the big storm hit. She lifted her nose once more to the breeze, her mouth gaping a bit to draw in more of the surrounding scents. She froze in her place as she caught the scent of an ermine, watching the small weasel stick it’s head up out of whatever hole it had been calling home. She slowly lowered herself closer to the ground, creeping forward as slow as she could.

She had gained a bit of ground on the small creature before it had seen her and took off. With a small growl of annoyance, she took off after it. Every time she’d start to get close enough to pounce, the thing would turn fast and veer off in another direction. With a quick turn, she was back on its heels again, her tail held still. All of her muscles tensed are once as she got close enough and launched herself, her claws unsheathed. Relief washed over the she-cat as she felt her claws sink into its pelt and heard it’s screech of pain. With a quick motion, she killed it, and gathered it into her jaw to start heading back towards her own den.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Margo
    Margo’s ears perked at the sound before his familiar scent hit her nose. She looked up at the branch, before setting her prey down by her paws. As soon as she saw him, a warmth settled into her chest. She was almost happy to see him. It threw her off. Her tail twitched in amusement “What a compliment coming from a skilled clan cat.” she replied in a teasing tone. “What brings you over here? Hunting?” she asked, sitting down with her tail draped over her paws. She had to admit that she was glad that he had showed up. Honestly, it didn’t even matter why he was over on that side of their territory, she just wanted to keep herself from seeing too eager that he had appeared.

She could feel the storm that was approaching, and could tell it wouldn’t hit them until the evening. But, the wind it was bringing it was cold. It blew gently and ruffled her belt, causing the she-cat to tense a bit. Her pelt wasn’t thin, but it certainly wasn’t thick so the wind easily flowed through her fur. She didn’t say anything regarding the breeze, she had gotten pretty used to it but also didn’t want to seem weak in front of him. For whatever reason it was, she cared how he viewed her. Something that was unusual for her.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Margo
    Margo could feel the tips of her ears heat up as she felt their pelts brush. Mentally, she scoffed at herself, acting like a young kit talking to a new friend for the first time. A soft chuckle left her jaw as she flicked her ear out of amusement at his words. “Well, thank you.” she replied with a sip of her head, a small smile had marked her face before the wind came again, flattening her ears to her head.

She looked over at him, searching his face after he offered to have her stay once more. “I worry about how your warriors will feel having a loner in their camp,” she admitted, her tone a bit more quiet as if she was afraid someone would hear her words. Maybe the worry was nonsense, but she was sure they wouldn’t take kindly to a feline they don’t know sleeping near them. She sure wouldn’t, so who would blame them. “I really do have a den, it’s not far from here.” she insisted, watching the tom. Part of her wanted to follow, wanted to stay in the dens like he wanted her to. But, the other part of her was screaming not to. It was difficult to be torn between the two options, especially when she wanted to continue to talk to Shadestar.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me