1x1 rp with chimericect

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 rp with chimericect

Postby ajax. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:18 am

This is a one on one rise roleplay between myself(Ajax.) and Chimericect, please do not post on this topic unless you are Chimericect or Ajax.
roleplay between OwlHoot, (owned by Chim) and HoneyWind. (owned by myself)

OwlHoot falls in the river and is swept onto shore near ThistleClan territory where HoneyWind nurses him back to health, when he goes to leave back to his clan something keeps him from doing so and he's stuck in ThistleClan
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 rp with chimericect

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:20 am

Owlhoot enjoyed making her laught, and decided it was his mission to at least keep the smile on her face. His ears flicked upwards as he watched her start to dart away, Owlhoot following close behind. He listened to her speak, giving a small nod. _Our clan, or at least Thunderstar is much too trusting of others. Pebblepaw Fidget and I, well we couldve easily been rogues._ He thought, glancing at the ground for a moment. He gave a small sigh before opening his mouth to speak again. "Thunderstar tends to take in a lot of cats, no questions asked. She has a big heart and I admire that, it's much better than, well..." He trailed off, knowing she had already spoken of a bloodthirsty leader herself. "It was really nice for her to let me and my two travel friends, but there's a rogue tribe that's around, and they're growing bolder by the day. I don't want to let one of those monsters in," He said, gritting his teeth in anger. "My clan has not been in fights, we're made of apprentices for the most part. Scared or abandoned kits from the twoleg place, or disbanded clans, stuff like that. The rogue tribe has been stealing kits from surrounding areas, killing warriors with no remorse." He continued, not realizing he was rambling at this point. The fear and pure anger in his voice was apparent, and it wasn't until he looked back at her that he snapped out of his rant. "I'm.. sorry. I've had small fights, but never an all out war, and that's what I fear that will turn into."
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:42 am

HoneyWind flicked her one tattered ear, her pearly blue eyes looking over OwlHoot as he described his leader ThunderStar. "She sounds very kind, sort of like AdderStar, he hasn't taken in many young cats but when ThistleWing wandered off to pass away, he offered a spot in his clan for any cats that Thistle wouldn't allow. Thistle didn't want kittypets or cats from the city like me or LittleSpark, but afterwards AdderStar let whoever was competent to hunt and fight join in his provider ranks--and cats who weren't became trainees so they could acquire skills." She told him, giving a small skip before flattening her ears while listening to the tomcat rant on about the rogues. She was happy they didn't go after her when she fled, her injuries still fresh and her movements were cautious, she was surprised they didn't go after her, it wouldn't have taken much for her to get caught again--but still they let her go. "I'd be rather concerned if there were rogues nearby and our clan was mostly trainees." she admitted. "I'd be called up to fight and SorrelWatcher would look after the healer duties." She told him before listening to him continue, her whiskers twitched, and her eyes flickered with unease about his situation. "I'd rather have been is no fights. She added quietly, her steps slowing as they caught up to RedShiver. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back soon." She promised, giving him a soft smile.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:37 am

Owlhoot nodded intently, focusing on the ground below him. He occasionally flicked his ear to indicate he was listening. “Amazing! I think our leaders would get along well. Thunderstar is a very sweet cat, although she lacks experience. She’s.... younger than a leader might expect to be, but I dare not question the sky spirits, er , ancestors.” He murmured. He didn’t pay much attention to the area they were massing, not engaging with anything other than Honeywind, who seemed to take his full focus. He gave another small nod, then gave out a long sigh as she spoke. “Our apprentices will most likely be of age to become a fighter soon, but even so... young fighters don’t belong in a battle.”

The large brute slowed down as well, trying to match Honeywind so to stay next to her, not wanting their conversation to end just yet. He was careful not to bump into redshiver, either, not wanting to love the large toms respect. “I sure hope so.”
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 am

HoneyWind listened as he described his leader, nodding every few moments as her thoughts started to take note on his tribe and how he described them. She nodded curtly as he described ThunderStar, and she gave a small tilt of her head as she tried to speed up her strides so it was easier for the tom to keep pace with her. Her pearly blue eyes followed the tom's movement, even if it was blatantly obvious that she was staring--she looked away shortly after, the skin under her fur heating up and the tips of her ears no doubt turning pink. "AdderStar was around 35 moons when he became chief from what I have heard from ShadowWalker, who was a trainee who trained under WhiteBriar while ThistleWing led." She told him, her pawsteps careful as the ground became more rocky and rough. She looked back up toward RedShiver, who was already off snooping around in search of a hawk or another piece of prey to catch. HoneyWind hummed softly at the older tom before listening to OwlHoot once more. She gently bumped her shoulder against his side, the most calming thing she could do while they were walking. "I'm sure you won't have to fight unless extremely necessary." Was all she could really say before their pawsteps slowed, her ears flattening at how the tom sounded.
She leaned forward and lightly licked his shoulder, out of respect and to help ease the tom's worry. "I'll help you get back there if it helps. You'll probably need a guide to bring you back and AdderStar would probably send you with our Marksman but he's on a journey right now." She said quietly.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:13 am

Owlhoot nodded as he listened to her, nodding being the only way he felt he could really indicate he was listening. He felt a small smile start on his face as his paws felt the hardened earth, pebbles already catching between his toes as he didn’t watch where he stepped. It felt like home to him now, even if he hadn’t really been in the clan long, it felt like home to him. As she spoke, he sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of something, anything he could hunt. He had to show his gratitude in some way, after all. The tom felt himself redden as she comforted him, his ears involuntarily flattening. Stop that, you mousebrained idiot. He scolded himself, unsure of why he felt so odd. “I, ah, would appreciate that.” was all he could murmur our before sitting there for a few awkward moments. “I...I should go hunt! Yes, i should hunt. If you need anything i’ll be here, I mean, I won’t be far.” He stammered before awkwardly trotting into the bushes. “You’re such an idiot.” he hissed to himself when he believed he was far enough away from her.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:00 am

HoneyWind looked over to the tomcat, unsure what had made him seem so distant and quick to get away all of a sudden. She flattened her ears momentarily before nodding and darting away as well to look for herbs. Her slim tail stayed high in the air in case either provider needed to see her or need aid. She scented the air, unsure what the weird scent she was picking up was, it wasn't something that she was familiar with, and she couldn't tell where it was coming from, but it didn't seem to be old. She leapt into the air and landed heavily to alert the two toms, a common thing ThistleClan cats would do in the mountains if you believed there was a threat. She looked around, her icy blue eyes alert as she watched RedShiver go on edge, scenting the air as well and flattening his ears in confusion. HoneyWind glanced over to OwlHoot, unsure if he could tell what the scent was, she darted over to him, her movements smooth and quick as she came to his side. "Can you smell that?" She whispered, not wanting to be too loud if whatever was around them could hear them. She grit her teeth, her tail staying low to the ground but still hovering so it wouldn't drag.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:07 am

The tom couldn’t quite put a paw on why he acted like he did, but decided it didn’t matter. He did stay relatively close to Honeywind as he hunted, always making sure that she would be visible in some way. Owlhoot snuffed the air, hoping for a sign of something he could get. Anything. He hoped for a hawk, or something else large that he could drag into the camp with pride. He hated to say it, but he really wanted to show off.

He did get something, although what it was at first was a mystery to him. It was familiar, something common around the camp territory. At first he deemed it just being his imagination, of course he was just a little homesick and wanted to go home. However, when a nervous Honeywind came over to him he knew he wasn’t imagining things. “I can. It smells familiar to me, but I’m not quite sure what it is.” He moves so his pelt was brushing against honeywind a protectively.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 pm

HoneyWind flattened her ears, seeing as RedShiver leapt and thumped against the ground, he remained in a crouch so the sound was easier acknowledged. He had his ears pricked as he stared over to the other cats, his heterochromic eyes wide as he backed himself against a large rock--slipping under it to hide. HoneyWind let out an uneasy growl and swept around OwlHoot, forcing him to back under a ledge, her soon following. She looked around, spotting a long dark tail--nearly black--sweep past her vision, and her hackles rose. "Kuori." She muttered, her eyes widening as she looked around again, seeing a more tan set of paws farther back. "We need to flee." She told him, knowing the goddess she believed in would only protect them until ultimate harm could come. She knew RedShiver would know to flee right away, and was thankful that so many hiding spots had been cleaning out in the mountains. She turned to OwlHoot. "Its a mountain lion. We need to go, Kuori will only distract it so we can get away." She told him, nudging him toward the second entry near the back of the cave-like ledge.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:03 am

Owlhoot was slightly surprised as she backed him up, the shock not really allowing him to retaliate. She probably knew the area better, given that she lived here, so it was better not to question her judgment by either. He did, however, stay near her protectively, keeping his pelt brushed against hers. He tried to find a way to see if she was nervous, but instead only felt the vibrations of her voice. “Kuori?” Owlhoot echoed curiously, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He didn’t want an answer though, not yet. He nodded in agreement as she mentioned fleeing- fleeing seemed like a great idea. “You lead the way, I’ll follow you.” He whispered. He wasn’t sure where to go, and, if anything, it would allow him to protect Honeywind.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me