The Secret From Below - 1x1 with pobus

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Secret From Below - 1x1 with pobus

Postby RealCipher » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:50 am

The Secret From Below _ _ _ _
Gravity Falls - Bendy and the Ink Machine crossover 1x1

After the events of Weirdmaggedon, things seem back to how they should be. That is until a new mystery arises in the forest of Gravity Falls, leaving only one option: a new adventure.

**Please do not post, but feel free to read!

~~*~~

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Secret From Below - 1x1 with pobus

Postby RealCipher » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:33 am

Faith stepped off the bus, looking new area she was brought to. She knew her grandparents were around somewhere, as they had gotten off not too long ago. She looked at the suitcase she pulled behind her, filled with only some of the things she would need this summer. A change of scenery was great for her. Anything that wasn't a stuffy classroom and that was new had always been a great sight. She took a deep breath and started forward, ready to begin whatever the summer would bring. She was ready, hoping things would be great. One thing was for sure though, things would be at least better than having to work on some paper all day. Enough about the school stuff. Faith thought to herself. This is not all about not having school, it's about not... She couldn't really finish the sentence in her mind. Oh well, she knew what she meant to say. Eventually she made it to town, seeing all the people go by, from place to place, up and down the area. Yeah, I'll definitely find them in this. Faith frowned as she thought sarcastically. She hoped to find her grandparents eventually. In the meanwhile, she decided to join the other people, who were just walking through.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:34 pm

John had only been in Gravity Falls for about five hours, but it felt more like five days. He was there with his family to visit some distant relatives he'd never heard of before, and his parents had gone out to run some errands, leaving only him and his supposed 'second cousin once-removed' or something to that effect. He was fine with that, initially planning on shutting himself in his designated room and complaining to his diary about being so far away from his friends for a whole summer, but whilst searching through his bag he realized that he'd forgotten to bring it - so there he was, wandering through town in the hopes that he'd find a store that sold notebooks. John hadn't wanted to go outside or deal with any form of social interaction today, and he could already feel an all too familiar headache starting up. Yep, he thought to himself. This sucks.

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:34 am

Faith was busy looking at all the shops and other places around, only imagining her parents would probably end up shoving her in some. Maybe they could be in there? But, since Faith wasn’t paying attention all too well, she ended up tripping on a loose stone and falling into somebody, which made her fall in the other direction. She hit the ground, but thankfully in a sitting position- leaving her hands just a little scratched by the ground beneath. She shook her head, then grabbed her bag, and then looked up to realize John was there, although she didn’t know who he was. “Ack- sorry. I’m annoying, aren’t I. Are you okay?” Faith asked, getting up and brushing some dirt off behind her.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:05 am

The unexpected impact had thrown him to the ground, startling him but leaving him mostly unharmed. Mostly. He'd taken the brunt of the blow with his arm and it was already starting to throb. That's definitely gonna bruise. He stared at the other person - some girl with dark hair - and slowly processed her words. "Uh- Yeah, I'm good," John replied, getting up from the ground. He really should not have gone out today.

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:09 am

"Ok- I'm very sorry..." She apologized again. "I need to look where I'm going." She then made sure her suitcase wasn't scratched too damaged. To her luck, it wasn't. It was only a minor dent on the metal of the handle it was pulled from, but other than that it was fine. She grimaced to herself, still sorry about bumping into the stranger, and then began walking again, hoping she wouldn't already get in trouble. She was now more mindful of where she walked.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:01 am

"It's fine," he said, turning around and walking away. Mentally, he was panicking - the sudden interaction had caught him off guard, and he'd forgotten why he was out of the house in the first place. He wandered into a random store, hoping a break from all the people and noise would clear his thoughts. John idly looked over the wares. Nice selection of stationary, he thought to himself, before finally remembering why he'd went into town - to get a new diary. He looked around the store and finally found the notebook display, grabbing an arbitrary color - plain grey would do - and bringing it up to the counter. He'd miss that money, but hey, not as much as he'd miss being able to articulate his thoughts. John went straight home after that. He didn't want to have to deal with any more people after that awkward incident.

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Faith looked around at at the places, and wow, there were a lot of places. She would have asked someone for directions to the nearest residence, or neighborhood, anything. But who knows where they really are? She sighed and sat on the nearest bench, pulling out her phone. She texted her parents, asking them if they knew a general area where her grandparents would be at the least. She tapped the bench with her finger in impatience, waiting for a response. She was probably told earlier, fo all she knew. Had she not been so distracted this whole time, she would know. She looked over at the shop nearby, and decided to go in to look around; at least to entertain herself until she got a response.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:36 pm

John shut himself in his room the second he got home. His cousin-aunt-whatever was presumably in her study or something, but he didn't really care about that. He looked over the gray notebook in his hands, and, after fishing out a pen from his bag, flipped to the first page. He sat down on his bed and wrote without thinking, mostly just recounting the day's experiences with some strongly worded thoughts about the whole going away for summer ordeal. After a while, John shut the book and sighed - enjoyment derived from writing about one's day could only last for so long. He glanced at his arm, the one he'd hurt earlier during the awkward affair - the spot of impact was already visibly bruising. He lightly touched the tender skin and, with yet another sigh, threw his notebook & pen onto the bed haphazardly. John got up from the bed and stretched, eliciting some satisfying pops from various joints. He walked over to the window, which had been covered courtesy of a curtain - he opened it slightly, allowing some sunlight into the fairly dark room. Deciding there wasn't much else to do, John chose to pass some time admiring the outside world.

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:33 am

Faith had finally received a reply from her mother. It was quicker than normal, although she didn't feel it was much to complain about. In a hurry, she went back outside to get herself back on track. She almost forgot she had her suitcase with her, and panicked when she thought she had left it behind for that reason. She then remembered it was still with her; so she calmed herself down continuing to follow to her mother's directions to where her grandparents lived. At one point she got stuck, so she had to ask someone for help. She usually felt she should do things as independent as possible, but she was desperate to get where she needed at this point. She went up to the first two she saw; two teenagers, one that of a boy with a dark blue vest and baseball cap, and the other a girl with long brown hair, maybe a bit longer than Faith's, and a pink sweater. She gathered her courage and tapped the girl. "Um, hello? I'm looking for this place," Faith pointed at the destination she was looking for with her finger, showing the girl her phone screen with the text message on it. "Do you know around where that is?" The girl's eyes would light up with recognition. "Oh, uh, yes! It was.. Somewhere in that direction, I think!" She replied, searching for words a lot of the time.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me