I Can't Trust You To Watch My Kid, Can I 1x1 with RealCipher

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I Can't Trust You To Watch My Kid, Can I 1x1 with RealCipher

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:56 am

It was a normal Monday morning in early August. Rick Sanchez was all alone, because his family had gone on vacation for a month in Europe. He was bored.

And that's when his old friend, Stanford Pines, showed up with a kid. "Hey, Rick. So, me and my wife are going on vacation for two weeks. You're going to watch my daughter, okay?"

Of course, Rick agreed immediately. Ford gave him a very specific list of rules. No cursing in front of the kid, no adult stuff, remember to feed her, don't let her go anywhere on her own, and above all, NO adventures.

While Rick can manage some of these rules, there is no way he's not taking little Caryn on adventures across the Multiverse. He can't even take care of a kid for an hour, let alone two weeks.

This should be fun.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Can't Trust You To Watch My Kid, Can I 1x1 with RealCi

Postby RealCipher » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:42 am

Rick said his goodbyes as Ford left, then turned to Caryn. "Alright, miss Caryn, not sure if he told you, but I'm Rick. And I will be watching you for two weeks now." He said, putting his hands together. "Everyone seems to be going places around this time, and welp, I hope you're ready. Of course though if not, it's not like much can be done about that." He would then walk closer to her, noting how she'd already be looking around at all the many surroundings. "Huh, interested already?"

He wasn't actually surprised, who knows what the kid thinks. Although, it didn't exactly matter. Rick already had plans of his own, and they're most definitely going to happen. He hadn't done stuff in a while, and this was the perfect chance to.

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:11 am

Caryn blinked her seven eyes and looked at Rick. "Dad told me a lot of stories about you. I'm surprised you're sober for once." She said, amused. Caryn looked about seven, but she was really two months old. Since she was half-otherworldly being, she could shift her form to look however old she wanted. "And if what Dad told me is correct, there is no way you're going to listen to the no adventuring rule. So, I stole my dad's magnet gun. I predict we are going to be arrested at least twice within the next fourteen days, and this will come in handy." She said. "Just, uh, if I have to use it, avoid standing next to me. It will attract everything metal nearby, including your keys. And possibly your fillings, if you have any."
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:33 am

"Oh that? I've been working on random stuff for that. Doesn't matter though! But I like your style of preparation, although we are gonna need some more..." He picked up a remote from a table. "At least you agree with what is about to happen though. It's not like anyone can live their lives outside jeopardy all time. What point would there be? Besides, you can do a lot of stuff. You'll be fine." Rick lowered the remote, basically forgetting he had it. "Not sure what the big deal is about. Who wouldn't want to see this stuff?" He stopped and narrowed his eyes. "I swear though, don't take my keys, I need those. Last time those disappeared a lot of... Annoying stuff happened." He grumbled. "Anyways, what else would we do? Play 'Go Fish' all day or something?"

(( Just letting you know I have not been this character before so I'm trying my best lol ))

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:43 pm

(Nah, this is pretty much how Rick acts. You're doing a good job.)

Caryn laughed. "I think he wants me to do normal kid stuff because I'm so abnormal and he's worried because I get made fun of. Other kids call me the Seven-Eyed, Six-Fingered freak. But there isn't anything normal about me. I mean, I'm two months old and I speak with good grammar and eloquence. And I made myself look seven years old with magic." She said. Then she paused. "I also brought these." She said. Caryn opened her backpack and took out all sorts of stuff that she had. "This is an Infinity Sided Die. If you roll it, anything could happen. Anything at all. So, we should probably only use this in an extreme situation." She said, taking out a clear plastic box with a strange, almost round but not quite die that kept morphing and shifting. Next, she took a copper coin that was much too large to be a penny out from the bag. "When I flip this, it will either turn into a sword or a dagger." She said. And lastly, she took a translucent sheet from the bag. "B- I mean, my friend, gave me this. It's an invisibility cloak." She said
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:49 am

"Who cares if you're not normal. I mean, look around, I'm here and have gotten to see some pretty cool stuff." He said. Then, he would watch as Caryn would pull out different objects one by one, explaining what they were. The tools were pretty straight forward for the most part. Heck, he might even find out where he can get one somehow. He put the remote down as if he held it for no reason to begin with. "It's good you came with stuff though. Even if you disagreed we'd still be going probably. Since you don't though, that's one less thing to deal with. But you seem like you're ready." He glanced between the stuff Caryn had.

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:55 am

"I'm always prepared for any eventuality." Caryn replied. "This backpack is enchanted. My grandmother on my mom's side gave it to me. It can hold an infinite number of things. Kind of like a pocket dimension." She said. She then rustled through her bag and pulled out a giant bag of jelly beans. "It's neat, because I can keep literally anything in here and no one suspects a thing. Dad told me not to bring candy, but I have a weakness for jelly beans and I couldn't bear to leave them at home." She said, eating a handful of blue jelly beans. "They're Dad's favorite candy, too. Like father, like daughter, I suppose." Caryn added. "So, lets do whatever we were going to do. I have literally every tool we need in this magic bag." She zipped up her backpack and put it on.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:52 am

" That's good to hear. If you go onto a sugar rush on one point, I mean it's not like he'd know somehow unless it was the very end." Caryn was very prepared for someone who was two months old, but at the same time, she was still young as well. Although what she knew and how she knew it would make sense, since she isn't exactly human, or not to what Rick knew at least. But she wasn't hesitant about this, which was a good start. Two weeks would be a long time, and it didn't make sense why such a long time was needed. This is getting off topic. He picked up the remote again, ready to start their exploration. " I think we're ready now! Unless you have some more stuff you want to explain... Well forget it, this can't wait."

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:58 am

Caryn was super ready. "Let's go!" She said enthusiastically as she popped another handful of blue jelly beans into her mouth.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:14 am

"We will now." And with that, it only took a minute or so for the portal to be set up. After that, Rick was already starting towards it. " Don't just stand there," He said. "There's a lot to see. Especially in things like this, you know. So you better hurry."

~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me