1x1 with RealCipher

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with RealCipher

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 am

Hello! Feel free to read, but please don't post unless you are one of us! Thanks<3
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with RealCipher

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:18 am

-removed-

๐•ต๐–Š๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–œ๐–˜

โ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผปโ‚เผบเผ’เผป
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Age; 18
Zodiac sign; Aquarius
Height; 5'4
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Species; Human
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Personality; Jean is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are new. She goes out of her way to talk to them whenever she can, as she wishes everyone to be comfortable at the college.
Likes; Jean loves hikes, skiing, all of it. She loves going around and exploring places, that she most likely shouldn't be in. She often comes to school with a new injury, mostly minor, everyday from the excursions she went on the day before. She loves meeting new people, and will always go to places to meet people.
Dislikes; Jean dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.
Hobbies; Jean says that her hobbies are hiking, skiing, and doing basically basically anything outdoors. Besides running cross country, she plays softball for her college, but she would rather be running or skiing.
Interesting features; Jean has Heterochromia, one eye is a blue and the other an emerald green, which is often a very striking thing about her. She also has a few tattoo's of small doodles that her sister had made before her early passing. She also has a couple of ear piercings and a single stud in her nose.
History; Jean was raised in a decently wealthy home, that had been wealthy for generations. She had a couple of odd aunts and uncles, that love her very much causing her to inherit weird homes and artifacts. She has two brothers and one sister, who passed away when she was only seven.

-removed-

๐•ฏ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–™ ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–”๐–˜

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Age; 18
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 6'1
Sexuality; Bisexual
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Personality; Damian is a very loving and caring guy. He loves going out and having fun with his friends, and makes friends very easily. He always loves going out and having an adventure with practically anyone. He truly cherishes his childhood friends, and loves living close to the Mystery Shack. He is very loyal to his friends and is very determined to make everyone like him.
History; Damian was raised down in Gravity falls by his aunt and his uncle, which is where he met his childhood friends.
Last edited by rheia on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:00 am

(image is a W.I.P)

Misty Julia Sabers

Species: Human
Current location: Gravity Falls

*More in the working, sorry.*

Personality:

Misty is a creative and adventurous girl that seeks more excitement in her life. She is a bit quiet once you first meet her, but she is much more open the more you get to know her. She is clever most times, usually using her personal knowledge and experiences when it comes to helping others. She is brave in an odd way, due to experiences from the past. Misty is more of a tomboy kind of girl. She is a believer in other people, saying that if she can get through โ€˜the worstโ€™, others can, too. But she also knows about the unexpected and unexplained side of life.

Friends, anything new and unseen, mostly any animals *especially axolotls*, music, quiet breezy nights, historical fiction, the paranormal, the outside in general, traveling, and sketching/writing about her experiences.

Dislikes:

Fires, really anything that reminds her of the darker times in her past. She also takes a small fear in snakes, tending to jump when hearing the hiss of one, or just seeing one in general. She also hates any puppet that looks like a human.

More:

She has and eyepatch on her left eye from a burn long ago, that still lingers. She seems to only live with one other person, which is why she likes to rely on friends, and she hides from any untrusted adults. She has worn the same small, blue scarf around her neck for a long time, because one of her parents gave it to her, and just because she thinks itโ€™s stylish. She hides the first Misfit Gang from her current friends as best as she can, just wanting to continue her life from the point before everything became weird.

Brief history:

Her house burned down along with her parents, and she later found a portal to another world. She founded the โ€˜Misfit Gangโ€™, and discovered the โ€˜Mystery Forest,โ€™ where she lived in the โ€˜Adventure Cabinโ€™ for two years. The Misfit Gang consisted of about 6 total beings. Due for unknown reasons she kept secret, her group split up, and she eventually found herself in Gravity Falls, where she now lives with another friend, close by the town.
Last edited by RealCipher on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
โฌ™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! โฌ™
~ ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ~
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โฌ™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ด โฌ™
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:22 am

(image is a W.I.P)

Samuel Jason Wells

Species: Human
Current location: Gravity Falls

*More in the working, sorry.*

Personality:

Secretive and protective over his friends, and sometimes snaps at people unexpectedly. However, beyond his tough side is a much more sweet side. He can worry a lot, but other times he is energetic and likes to be funny in an unexpected way. Other people may describe him as weird, but thatโ€™s just his way of living.

Music, astronomy, coffee, fantasy with a bit of horror, making other people laugh, and hanging out with his friends in any way possible.

Dislikes:

Language Arts, loosing friends or being left alone too long, mean people, worms, and arachnids.

More:

Basically a care taker for Misty and sees her as a sister, since his parents are pretty carefree about his actions. He doesnโ€™t really pay attention in school unless heโ€™s interested, making him an average grades kid. He takes band lessons for an after-school activity. He has Misty within an abandoned house nearby his home that, mysteriously, nobody lives in anymore.

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:36 am

Damian fumbled down the stairs, eager to get the day started. When he had woken up only minutes before he mad managed to squeeze a shower, brushing his teeth, getting dressed into only thirty minutes of time. He slid into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar on his way out the door. He had missed this home as his aunt and uncle had moved to the big city three years before. They had kept this house as it wouldnโ€™t sell with the rumors going about Gravity Falls, and they werenโ€™t exactly rumors. He had seen all of the โ€œsupposedโ€ creatures that the local news was trying to rid their city of. He had seen very strange things since he had moved down here after his parents death. Gnomes, vampires, zombies, werewolves, practically any mythical creature that was rumored to live here and even more. Today was the day that the Misfit Gang was going to be all together once again. Since he had came down for the summer and now Jean was going to head down to her summer home here as well, they would all be back together. Obviously his other friends lived here as he certainly hadnโ€™t forgotten about them. They had recently revived their old group chat, launching plans to meet up at the Mystery Shack just as they used to.

Jean woke up a lot later than Damian did and stumbled into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. She had showered the night before, so she was clean and ready to go through the day as soon as possible. She had done her hair into two french braids and had done a bit of makeup as she usually did. She had more of a prepared breakfast than Damian did, as she loved to cook. She had made herself Avocado toast and with a side of eggs. She ate it out on her front porch and enjoyed the soft summer breeze as she did so. She gave the group a quick text of โ€˜Iโ€™m up!โ€™ As she ate and waited for the others reply. They would be meeting around lunch and had offered to make them a picnic to show off her cooking talents. Oh she was absolutely overjoyed to see her childhood friends again as she had loved them deeply. Usually she came with her whole family, but they had wanted to spend their summer back home and she was just dying to come back. She had been focusing on extra school the last four summers so this was her first time being back since she was much younger. She was a bit nervous to see what the others would think of her as she looked quite different than when they had last seen her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:01 am

Samuel heard the alarm clock, sitting up abruptly. He looked outside, knowing that today was the day. He scrambled out of bed, almost tripping and falling flat on his face. He caught himself on the wall, and stopped, looking around, wondering if the loud bang from his hand hitting the wall had waken anyone up. He didnโ€™t hear anyone, and he couldnโ€™t wait any longer, so he dashed right into the bathroom to get his morning routine done. He picked up his phone, and texted. โ€œAlmost done! Just gotta get Misty real quick. She probably hasnโ€™t checked her phone yet as well, knowing her!โ€

Meanwhile, in the abandoned house, Misty sat inside in her own zone of mind, sketching and writing out plans she had, things she wanted to say. She had already gotten ready earlier before, so she had time to prepare her ideas. She stood up and looked down at all the papers scattered across the floor. She nodded to herself, but then looked at one of the papers near the corner. She bent over and then picked it up, reading it a few times over, her smile fading. She sighed and stuffed it into a random bin. โ€œI donโ€™t have to tell them.โ€ She muttered to herself, before bending down to pick up all the papers and stack them together. She happened to glance up at the digital watch on the shelf that Samuel had given her as a clock, and stopped. She looked down at the papers, realizing she did not need papers to lead the day; especially since she had been thinking about the day coming for months now. She gently put down the stacked papers, and put on her socks and shoes, then stood just beside of the front door, waiting for it to be opened.

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:19 am

Damian smiled to himself as he saw that the others were up as well. Upon seeing that Samuel was going to get Misty he texted back a quick โ€˜be careful and see you two soon!โ€™ He collected his own things and started to head over to the Mystery Shack. He lived farther than the others did so he assumed that he was going to arrive there at the same time as the others. She was excited to see where this day was going to take them, hopefully on another new adventure that he had longed to have for so long. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and got on his bike to head to the Mystery Shack. He rolled down his windows and blasted some of his music as he drove down the road toward their own secret hangout place. He enjoyed these drives through the country roads and it made him really happy to just go out and drive.

Jean smiled as she finished up her meal and saw that everyone was ready to go. โ€˜Be safe Samuel and Misty!โ€™ She texted the group as she finished her food. She placed her dishes away and started preparing their little picnic. โ€˜Iโ€™ll be over there as soon as I can! Iโ€™m making my food right now!โ€™ She texted as she started creating different types of sandwiches and a large salad for each of them to share. She put in some glasses and some grape juice and boxed it all up in a cute picnic basket. She took a blanket for them to sit on and placed it in her car before driving off to the Mystery Shack. She couldnโ€™t wait to see all of them, and she was super anxious to see them. Thoughts about how they were going to think of her now swam through her head as she drove on.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:38 am

Samuel rode his bike over to the abandoned house, stopping in front of it. He pulled out his phone, seeing the responses. He reading them, nodding to himself, then pulled over by the front door that had the familiar rhombus shape on it. He put his phone in his pocket then opened the door. โ€œYou know what time it is!โ€ He called out, not yet seeing Misty. He leaned forwards, confused. โ€œMisty? Youโ€™re there somewhere, right?โ€ Suddenly, Misty popped out from the side. โ€œYes I am!โ€ She exclaimed, as Samuel staggered back, surprised. He caught his breath. โ€œWell, looks like you managed to scare me.โ€ Misty shrugged, smirking. She picked up her bag, and then checked her phone, reading all the messages that had been posted within the last few minutes. โ€œOh, wow..โ€ She muttered. โ€œGuess we gotta go, theyโ€™re probably about there already!โ€ Misty put her phone right back into her bag and picked up her bag, putting the strap over her shoulder. Samuel closed the door behind Misty, and they began walking. โ€œYou know that clock of time we made is ticking, and we canโ€™t let it go too long before we get there!โ€ Samuel smiled awkwardly, only really understanding half of what Misty meant. Samuel hopped onto his bike, and Misty got right onto the back seat. Samuel began peddling as much as he could, in a hurry to get to the shack. Misty, during the middle of the ride, looked out and up to the side and smiled as she felt the wind in her hair. โ€œAt long last!โ€ She thought. โ€œWe can see each other.โ€

*Just realized after riding this that Damian has a bike too.. It could be like a โ€˜bro thingโ€™ almost, lol*

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:27 am

Damian smiled as he parked his bike deep in the woods right by the Mystery Shack. He got out and noticed Jean was already there, setting them up a picnic under the trees. Wait, was that really Jean? She looked rather different than how she had seen years before, but that made sense as so did he. โ€œHey Jean!โ€ He said as he walked over to give her a friendly side hug. The two chatted for a while and he helped her set up for the other two as they werenโ€™t there yet. He caught up with most of her life as he poured out glasses of grape juice for the each of them. โ€œSo are you excited to be back here? I know I am!โ€ He said even though he knew the answer to that. It seemed as if the girl was going to jump out of her skin if the others didnโ€™t come faster.

Jean had parked her car in the spot next to the Shack a couple of minutes before Damian came out. She was busy setting up the picnic, laying the blanket out in the shade besides the house. She had set up the sandwiches on a platter and gotten out the nice bowl holding the salad. She jumped upon hearing the loud voice behind her as she didnโ€™t recognize it, but she immediately knew who it was when she saw him. โ€œOh Damian!! Itโ€™s so nice to see you!โ€ She exclaimed as she wrapped an arm around her waist to hug him back. This was truly wonderful to see him again, and knowing she would see the others soon as well. โ€œOh thatโ€™s such a silly question, Iโ€™ve been meaning to get back here the last summers but school has really worked me.โ€ She said smiling at him as he came over to help her.

((bike bros:0))
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:39 am

Samuel finally made it back over by the woods, sighing with relief. He looked to the side, seeing the others were already there, just as Misty had implied they would be. Misty got right off the bike to get to her old friends, followed by Samuel. Misty ran up to Jean and Damian, and then set down her bag. She inhaled, trying to push out her over-excitement. "Hello guys!" She stopped when she noticed their looks more. "Oh my deer, I hope I haven't run into the wrong people!" She joked. Samuel walked up next to Misty. "And you know what they say, long time no see." Misty nodded, crouching down to help Jean. "Hope we weren't interrupting any of your chats either. But oh, you know how exciting this is!" Samuel got a few things off the bike he had brought himself, and placed them down. "All things set aside," He stood up straight again. "Welcome back!" He chirped with a smile.

(Bike bros, doing what bike bros do!)

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me