forbidden love • 1x1 with breadstick

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

forbidden love • 1x1 with breadstick

Postby joji » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:08 am

Tangleclaw and Dappledpelt acquaint at a gathering. Quick talking delivers a surprising question. Do they part ways once more? ... Or is there something else?

breadstick wrote:

tangleclaw is a 35 moon old grey tabby cat, a warrior of a bisexual orientation. he is a tom cat; tangleclaw has a headstrong personality. with little regard for other cats, he feels he can do what he wants-- when he wants. however, although he has admirable but dangerous courage, he lacks the ability to think before he does things; not to say he is not intelligent, of which the answer is still that fighting and brute force is his preferred method. despite this ruthless personality, he is a loyal clan cat; and adapts well to change, but that doesn't mean he won't object to it. his pelt is long and spiked, a grey / blue tabby with icy blue eyes and a torn ear.

art to the side by myself.

hourblackout wrote:
Dappledpelt is a 29 moons old tortoiseshell tom. His pelt is long, thick orange tabby with black splotches covering most of it. He ranks as a proud warrior. Dappledpelt's sexual orientation varies. Personality-wise he is quiet and reserved, and he would much rather hunt then fight. He enjoys individuality and has few friends. Dappledpelt respects the warrior code fully but doesn't think about it often. Being shy doesn't impact his social life well, for he dislikes talking to authority greatly. He secretly enjoys being in charge and in control of situations. Few people know of his severe stutter.

Art by me
Last edited by joji on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: forbidden love • 1x1 with breadstick

Postby breadstick » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm

mark !! <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 am

tangleclaw;

it was a particularly cold night when the full moon rose as Tangleclaw raced alongside his clan mates to the meeting place of which the clans met. just because it was cold, didn't mean that it wasn't nice; the moon was shining brightly with not a cloud in the sky, an inevitable sign that the gathering would go peacefully this time around. the two clans had been at each other's throats recently...but it had stopped without a doubt several weeks ago with the sudden death of his own leader, Oakstar. he skidded to a halt, flattening his ears as he glanced over at the new leader for the signal that they should swarm around the clearing they were currently facing; no sign of the rival clan yet. so, Ravenstar twitched his tail, and darted into the clearing, his warriors (including tangleclaw) dashing after him.
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:56 am

Dappledpelt

The tom followed his leader, thinking about the last time he went to a gathering. Following behind his friend, Sunspot, he subconsciously kept track of the tabby's flank. The cold wet grass slightly stung his pads as his clanmates arrived at their destination, flooding into the clearing. Dappledpelt opened his mouth and let the scent of the clan hit the roof of his mouth. The other clan didn't mean much to him- he didn't bother keeping up with the gossip. He took a seat near Sunspot and next to a gray tom, as Volestar jumped upon the highstone.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:50 am

tangleclaw;

Tangleclaw stopped beside his apprentice, Streampaw, twitching his tail as the rest of his clanmates stopped and settled around him as if to signify that Streampaw could go an intermingle with other apprentices. At this sign, she dashed off, her paws scuffing up dry mud as she did so. He tilted his head and gave a small yawn, before padding towards the other clan where his own cats were mingling, and found himself next to Sunspot and Dappledpelt, a couple of a cats he hadn't bothered much about but had become acquainted with over the moons (then again, much like all the other cats in the other clan).

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

Dappledpelt

The tom stirred and looked to his right. "Hello, T-Tangleclaw. How are things this fine n-night?" His lips twitched up into a half smile as he looked up at him. Sunspot was busy mingling with her mate and his friends. Dappledpelt's ears had zoned out Ravenstar's strong voice and focused on Tangleclaw's response.
Last edited by joji on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 am

tangleclaw;

Tangleclaw's ear twitched absent mindedly as he heard the stuttering voice of the black and ginger cat beside him, and he turned to look at the tom. He knew nothing about him, nor did he particularly wish to, but all cats talked together at the gathering -- whatever the circumstances. Besides, Dappledpelt was a respectable warrior; he shouldn't base his judgement on the fact that he was from a different clan. "Everything's fine, thank you." He meowed in response. "How's the prey running in your Clan?"
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 am

Dappledpelt

"It's not r-r-running, it's dead." The tom cracked a foul joke and laughed, partially at himself. "Anyways, there's e-enough to go around, usually." Dappledpelt's chest and ears became hot, as a wave of anxiousness rushed through him. "W-what about yours?"
Last edited by joji on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm

tangleclaw;

The gray tabby tom smiled a little at the joke that the other made, keeping himself rather reserved but having to physically stop himself from purring. one ear twitching towards the leaders as they reported on the news in their Clans; a few kits, apprentices and warriors; nothing more unusual than before. Eventually, he nodded to Dappledpelt. "Plentiful, to say the least." He replied. The stutter the other bore was a little disconcerting to work with, but he could understand what the tom was saying, so why point it out?
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 am

Dappledpelt

"That's good." The tom said. He tucked his tail in front of him and glanced towards Sunspot, who was listening to her leader. "So, a-any hobbies?" He inquired as he tried making more small talk. He didn't want to bore the tom. As he gazed upon Tangleclaw's fur, he felt his own tail twitching.
Last edited by joji on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me