My Skies Are Turning Red - Stray Dogs - Alpha Male Mateless

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: My Skies Are Turning Red - Stray Dogs - Alpha Male Matel

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 am

[They shall, you start, LOL]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 am

(Fair enough - I shall! XD )

Tip trotted towards the pond, located within the camp's boundaries. After taking a nice, long drink she would go out and begin the daily hunting. As far as she knew, she was the only hunting dog available which possibly meant she'd have to work double time. She sighed softly, slowing as she reached the water's edge.

Lee yawned softly. He was laying just outside of his stone den after waking up from his moring nap. He glanced around him, wondering who else was around at this time hoping that the hunters would be out hunting for the pack's rations.
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 am

[Can i still RP my brute? His name is Jackal.]

The sound of crickets woke the female up, her hind legs pinned straight while her front legs stayed on ther ground and stretched foward. Her claws digging into the soft dirt, the scent of her being in heat filled the air. Great, she snarled quietly before making her way down to the lake, her stomach grumbled as she sniffed the air for any prey. She sniffed the air, soon hearing a mouse squeel in pain, she turned her head seeing a snake starting to eat a mouse. Food, she thought stalking in the grass towards the grass snake, the snake didn't know she was right behind it until she pounced on the small snake. The snake hissed, trying to throw up it's meal so it could get away, but too late. Her poerful jaws broke the skull of the small snake, then in a matter of seconds it was dead.

The fea laid down in a small patch of dirt next to the lake, her paws pinning the snake's head, while her other paw pinned the tail. Her jaws peeling off the scales trying to get to what ever meat was on the small snake.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 am

(I'd prefer if your brute wasn't rp'ed until his form is complete... it just makes
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 am

{{Okay, well there is my post You can Rp with her (:}}
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athens » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 am

Athens stepped carefully, rock from rock, watching over camp. He hummed quietly as he stopped to feel the breeze brush softly on his face. "...five, six, seven..." he murmured counting the number rocks in camp. There was a total of fourty-five medium to large rocks in camp and that's what he came up to when he finished. He nodded and hopped down from the largest rock and yawned. All was calm in camp, so he padded outside camp, heading towards the edges of their territory to see what the humans were doing.
Icon drawn by me.
Athens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerynsuns » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

[Am i Accepted?]
hi i'm aerynsuns. sci-fi and fantasy lover. sucker for soulmates of any kind.
aerynsuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 am

[You don't even have a form]

[Oh, it must have bee having to be accepted by the mods, and we didn't see it.]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerynsuns » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

Ƨραʓ'ƨ Ƥʋяρℓɛ Ɖιиσ wrote:
[You don't even have a form]

[Oh, it must have bee having to be accepted by the mods, and we didn't see it.]

[xD Its in the first page]
Last edited by aerynsuns on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi i'm aerynsuns. sci-fi and fantasy lover. sucker for soulmates of any kind.
aerynsuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

After she'd had a satisfying drink, she moved on while keeping her frame low. Stalks of long grass stuck up in uneven patches along the ground, shielding her from the prying eyes of the rabbits and hares she was hoping to catch. Every now and again she lifted her head to sniff the air to reassure herself of her prey's possible presence and then would continue onwards the same way as she had before.
After perhaps ten, fifteen minutes she spotted something - a trio of young rabbits were playfully bouncing about, about twenty feet from the entrance of their warren. The trouble was that they were in the open grass, where there was no grass to hide her presence. She wanted to growl in her frustration but feared that the rabbits would hear her, so she stayed silent and continued to look for a way to catch them.

Lee's eyes detected movement and from a distance he spotted Jagger. He regarded her for a moment, wondering what she was up to, but he soon dismissed it. The male stood and stretched his legs, yawning once again, and padded away from the den towards where the hunters often placed their kills. His face fell in disappointment, seeing there was nothing. He looked all around from his spot searching for one of those Earthers or Fetchers.
''Useless...'' He growled. He good smell his sister in the air and narrowed his eyes bitterly.
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me