ƒøɾģøττεṉ ṡυṃṃṃεɾṡ [wolf rp] OPEN

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ƒøɾģøττεṉ ṡυṃṃṃεɾṡ [wolf rp] OPEN

Postby ShoeShoe » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

Kapu padded through the trees swiftly, treading lightly so as not to make much noise. His nose twitched as the scents of the forest invaded his nostrils, his ears continuing to flick back and forth at every sound that was emitted. He stopped suddenly, crouching down as the scent of deer meat filled his senses along with the underlying scent of another wolf, a fae. His lips curled up at the scent, his golden eyes narrowing suspiciously as he crept forward through the underbrush. Peering through the bushes he saw the lone fae feeding from the deer carcass. Kapu watched her for a moment before growling softly and leaping from his hidden spot to tackle her to the ground.

((Sorry....figured something exciting needed to happen :3))
ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonZebra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 pm

[Thought I would join in too. . .]

Mayella's pace was steady and silent, a quick and sufficient way to get around with out being noticed to much, may it be prey or other wolves. It was then that specific noise came to her ears causing the to almost immediately flick to discomfort and then listening positions when it hit her. The sounds had been a rather loud crashing through bush, rather close to her for she originally thought that something was jumping out at her, but after a moment of realizing nothing had attacked, and adjusting her ears, she located the noise to her southeast. 'Good, that's downwind.' She thought, not wanting what was ever out there to detect her just yet. 'I guess I could go check it out. . .' She thought a little warily before confidently nodding her head as if to agree with herself.

Mayella quickly took the first could of steps, her paw only making a slight crunch against the autumn leaves, though she tried to keep them as silent as possible. It wasn't too long before she neared the origin of the sounds, she herself softening and slowing her pace as she approached. In a last couple of soft steps, the female wolf brought herself to a rather good bush to provide her shelter as she looked out to the creator of the noise.

From what she observed from the scene, she could see a male on to of a female wolf, or the other way around, for their scent were currently intermingle with each other, and a deer carcass in the middle. 'I wonder. . .' She thought, deciding to wait to see what had happened.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
when you're at the end of the road,
and you lost all sense of control
and your thoughts have taken their toll,
when your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
your faith walks on broken glass,
and the hangover doesn't pass
nothing's ever built to last,
you're in ruins
~ green day (21 guns)
NeonZebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Alpha » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Ravenge
The sound of growling and a bit of fighting roused me from my thoughts. I padded quietly toward the sound, only to come up upon the scene of a fight between a male and female. She was on the bottem and he was on top. I could also see they were fighting over a deer carcuss. Food was getting harder to find as the days went by and that's when the idea struck. I hadn't eaten in a day or two...so many thoughts...

████████████████████████████
HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┏─{KATSUM}───────────────┓
She/Her - INFJ - EST - Semi-lit/Lit RPer
┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────
I am a Christian living in God's grace,
sharing his love to all who wish to listen.

┖────────────────{ALMOR}─┚
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
---{FEEL}---
FlightRising
DeivantArt
WattPad

---------------
Think
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 am

Isis snapped her jaws, baring ehr teeth as well. She clawed at the male's belly, trying to get him off. She managed to sink her teeth into his shoulder, and didn't let go, nor would she until he released ehr as well.

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShoeShoe » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Kapu snarled harshly, feeling her teeth sink into his shoulder and her small nails dig into his belly. He whipped his head to the side and lightly, but sternly bit her muzzle, trying to get her to release her grip on him. He then dipped his head down, sinking his own teeth into her neck, the soft flesh tearing under his sharp incisors. He growled warningly through her fur, trying to let her know that he had the advantage.
ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Alpha » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Ravenge
I couldnt decide which I wanted to do more; pick a fight and maybe help the female, or to rush in and get the meat I craved. Either way, it meant a fight. I watched the fight continue on as I thought, waiting for the right moment to do something.

HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
---{FEEL}---
FlightRising
DeivantArt
WattPad

---------------
Think
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 am

Isis yelped but never would she surrender to a brute. She would've been more then happyy just to give him the carcass if he would've asked, but no, he decided to fight for it. She didn't mind. Her left elg was full of scars that were hidden under her fur from getting into fights, yet she never surrendered and ended up winning. The scars weren't visible unless the leg got wet, so she tried to stay away from water when near other wolves.

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShoeShoe » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 am

Kapu growled again, realizing that the fae was stubborn. He unlatched his jaws from around her neck, nosing the wound, before detaching himself from her and stepping back. He watched her closely, prepared for her to jump at him and attack him as he had done to her.
ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 am

Isis felt him release his grip, therefore she released hers as well. Wherever he had bitten her, was bloody, and mangled up. She growled, batting her paws at him before simply turning to leave. 'I'll have to try and hunt on my own now. Thanks a lot brute, now I will have troubles.' She thought, but didn't say. Her sight wavered as she walked.

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Alpha » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 am

Ravenge
I was slightly disappointed at how quickly the fight had ended. I felt like I wanted to see more, but would be a bit much. The female was hurt enough already. No, instead, I sat on my haunches to watch the aftermath with an unreadable look on my face that was slightly angered, but it showed no anger in the other freatures.

HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -