α мαттєя σƒ ρяι∂є [Accepting] [Semi-Literate] [Lion Pride]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: α мαттєя σƒ ρяι∂є [Accepting] [Semi-Literate] [Lion Pri

Postby Placebo » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am

. pugletto c: wrote:
Username: pugletto
The Basics:
Name: ashton
Nickname: ash
Love Life:
Crush: katu
Mate: none
Cubs: none
In Depth:
Family: none
Personality:
    shy of infinity--she is like those who invest their lives into numerology or astronomy. like an open mouthed question she roams, romantically beseeching all sorts of strangers to try and make her whole, but forevermore she shall hold a dangling sense of emptiness, it is all a matter of who can best suture the hole. hopelessly endowed to the arts and all things beautiful, her soul is the ocean and her heart the things that birds sing. she acts like art in that, as pretty as the things that tumble like collages and framed anecdotes from her mouth, mona lisas and sculptures and ancient testaments have an awkward time fitting into practicality. thus, she is all abstract with little room in her blood for the everyday--she has always resented small talk. in speaking with ashton, her words cut to the heart, wishing to gently unearth what treasures and wisdoms others covet. in such, she has an avarice for others, not for them, specifically, but for their souls and knowledge. ever hungry, ever thirsty, for insight, philosophy, psychology and artistic sciences. a visionary, she is her ideas and cannot define herself by anything more. ergo, her friends are deep as fatal wounds and few, holding a certain indifference for those who pass her off as odd. independent, she may feel a longing for other she once or wants to hold close, but there is never that horrible feeling of not being able to live in their absence. a polite self reliance and centered nature defines her existence. a lofty air of sadness, quaint and nostalgic to the point where it nearly feels pleasant, hangs and dwells like weather systems about her presence as though something is forever gnawing gently, tenderly at your soul and heart. o, matters of the heart, is that she is childishly idealistic, hopelessly romantic, it is not truthless to say she is in love with the idea of love, though she is much more likely to daydream about it than to so boldly engage in it, hindered by her innate feeling that she shall forever disappoint by any action but for herself.

History:
    the beginning: she was born in to a loving family, when stars collided with the sea and thus from the blessed womb of fidelis sinclair, created with her beloved battiste eins, they birthed another generation of water children. dallas, jackson, and ashton all girls, with one male: ariel. their childhood was wistful and dreamlike but quickly torn.

the leaving: there was conflict and short sightedness of battiste and fidelis, they both seemed absent to the world as fidelis felt she needed to fulfill her blessed duties and battiste become missing occasionally. dallas and ariel were still of infrequent sightings. ( she felt like a foundling ) but was easily consoled by the stars. she attended the star dust festival, to cuddle against her mother, to find her father, to romp about and meet others: hekate & lethal, and probably a few more. hekate became a brief disciple, and ashton to her, she wanted a companion. lethal tried to soothe her social awkwardness, and she star gazed with her father. of course there was a family reunion as well.

the blooming: of course, the stars faded back to their blooming dance versus their passionate escape, and she began to grow and become more independent. she becomes distanced from her transparent family, but still finds jackson about. she is unsure, and dwells within water as not child but as true member, and thus feels hollow and feels the need to find her path and ambition for something.
Other: no c:

(My brain is fried after reading the first word... D:)
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa- » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:05 am

[Accepted! :)]
“𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽, 𝑅𝒽𝓎𝓈."

“𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃— 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹.”
saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demi. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 am

ooc - eehe thanks c:

A S H T O N
        the words were dancing bears, tumbling and rumbling amongst their tongues--like the thunder that shot like the shaft of a bow with the flash and bang to follow. and tremble did they, in their uncertainty of whether such vintage circus acts would hug them, embrace them or manage to dismember their last threads of sense ( and our fabric lives of cotton ) they were a pair of shadow puppets escaped from the clutches of entertained slavery, unfurled into the world, clueless and wandering. it was nothing like they had heard of from home. ( some called it terror ) others called it adventure. and with film thin being, and imploring eyes, they besought the world. it was like watching an insomniac try to sleep, a thousand books thrown to the wall, spread across the bedsheet, pencils and pens in plethora amount, lights a flick of on and off in a struggle of whether to attempt to sleep once more or to just call it quits. ( he was not just a ghost child, but a child of vicious cycles, of futility ) chasing an invisible tail. his insides, of his mental being, seemed to thrash like frustration and solve puzzles with twilight sleep blurred irrationality. o, in the end he is but another roaming, embittered child, feeling much too disposable and insignificant. oh, small callings of one's friend: " k - katu ? "

cocodog123 wrote:
demi rocks
cool.
demi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa- » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 am

Katu looked up as Ash said his name. His ears flicked and he stifled a yawn, blinking a bit sleepily. He lifted his head off of his paws, amber eyes narrowed against the golden sun. "Hm?" he asked, wondering if something was going on. He glanced around, on edge, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. His ears flicked and he returned his amber gaze to her.

Silversky- wrote:Chibi paused a few feet away and shook her head. "No they are that way," she lifted a paw 'pointing' back the way she and Ndoto had come. "Katu will want to talk to you to make sure you haven't done nothin' bad," she said, grinning playfully. She rose to her paws, and dipped her head to lap up some wat from the water hole.

saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:06 am

Username: Tigermay
The Basics:
Name: Kazi
Nickname: N/A
Love Life:
Crush: No
Mate: Not yet
Cubs: Not yet
In Depth:
Family: They aren't here but here are their names; Opin(mother), Kuzi(father), Gina(sister)
Personality: Will edit in most likely
History: He was born into a different pride where he lead a fairly normal life until he decided to leave and create his own pride with a few lone lionesses he had seen around. This idea failed miserably and he fled his old home to come here. He doesn't really want to join the resident pride incase his idea might come true here.
Other: He's a rouge

Username: Tigermay
The Basics:
Name: Mimina
Nickname: Nina
Love Life:
Crush: Not yet
Mate: Not yet
Cubs: Not yet
In Depth:
Family: Unknown
Personality: Will edit in most likely
History: Doesn't have much of a history, she was an orphan that was found by the pride.
Other: not really
Tigermay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa- » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

[Accepted!]

saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demi. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Silversky- wrote:Katu looked up as Ash said his name. His ears flicked and he stifled a yawn, blinking a bit sleepily. He lifted his head off of his paws, amber eyes narrowed against the golden sun. "Hm?" he asked, wondering if something was going on. He glanced around, on edge, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. His ears flicked and he returned his amber gaze to her.

A S H T O N
        he acts like an astringent, trying to draw both sympathy, power, and substance for every living being. suckling on souls and nibbling on dreams, does that make him some grim divine beast? he is quite lucky she has not fled, pulled away her self steeled heart, but all too cautious about anyone prying towards it. ( some, just so touchy feely ) within words, they would believe they were friends for centuries, past lives, eternities. ( but she is a daughter of time ) and independence, synonymous to a twisted distrust--her being all a knot of self preservation whilst he is all self destruction. quietly does she flinch at his biting words towards an invisible enemy of himself, his own thoughts, but listen quietly and spiral a sigh, whispering contemplatively, " h . . h - hello . . i um, just wanted to . . to - to talk " to amputate the issue, but unknowns were nebulous and the most concern was on the effect when the cause could not be found. ( and they both knew ) that that was what meredith wanted. ( will we . . . still talk ? ) she pans her angled face, diamond and aquamarine eyes pressed by inclined eyebrows, face stuttered with confusion. but is then the girl that balks, her face nearly hurt, not by him necessarily but those that flock around them as though they are some fairytale couple or some evil betrothal. ( it is nothing. ) she has convinced herself, katu was a companion that wove her to be stronger, he was the justification in her life. ( something that she too needed so desperately ) that last little edge of a voice to uncertainty to sway her in one course of action or another. with a disapproving, disbelieving frown does she face him eyes on. their relationship was but a growing, evolving protozoa and he thinks it to be a bear to covet her, steal her away without another word for him to slip from her lips. " um. get to know myself " uttering unknown ( and foolish ) words. ( how could you believe that ? )[/b]

cocodog123 wrote:
demi rocks
cool.
demi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa- » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 pm

[I will post tomorrow.]

saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demi. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:01 pm

ooc - mk c:

cocodog123 wrote:
demi rocks
cool.
demi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:01 pm

(Thanks ^^)
Kazi rested on a slight hill, his tail flicking across his golden flank as his eyes gazed across the land. He was slightly hungry but he wasn't to the point of doing something about it yet. But he noted that an opportunity might present itself soon for there was a herd of impala head toward him and one seemed to be lagging. A smile twitched his lips and he got up, stretching and yawning before he slowly started to set off to hunt.
Tigermay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me